:D

BubBLeSss

No one’s pov:

You whinced to the pain and open your eyes slowly only to find donghae in front of your face.. you whinced again when you feel the pain sting..

“yah.. do it slowly.. you are hurting her..” yoseob appear from behind of donghae..

“oh.. hunzz.. you are awake.. how did you feel?? Hurts is it..” he turns to donghae then..”yah! I told you to do it slowly!” he half yell that

“its ok hubby.. I’m fine..” you try to get up when donghae finished.. donghae smile, shook his head before making his way to the bathroom to clean the forceps and all other stiff that he’s using..

“I’m sorry that I’m not here with you hunzz...” he holds your hand

“ I told you that I’m doing fine hubby..” you assured him.. his eyes widen..

“what.. what.. did you just call me hunzz..?” his eyes sparkle, making you chuckle

“hubby..” you smile as you cupped his face

“O>M>G!!” he said the three letters one by one before hugging you tightly.. you laughed to his response..

“yah.. you lovey dovey couple.. I’m done.. yah seul rin.. next time, be more careful.. yang yoseob you too! take care of her… you don’t want to heechul to know about it..” donghae chuckled as he wipe his hand with the towel

“I’ll tell him about this and apologise..” yoseob said

“NO!” you blurt.. both yoseob and donghae stare at you now..

“don’t tell him.. once he hear about this, he’ll leave everything over there, even if he’s going to attend OSCAR award and run back to here to kill you..” you pointed yoseob.. he gulp to hear that… donghae laugh like he’s going to roll on the floor while laughing..

“so, lets just keep this between the three of us ok.. and summore, I think, I just got a cut here, you don’t even need to call donghae hubby… you can just get the first-aid kit..” you said as crossing your arm together..

“haha… I thought something bad really happen when he called me with that SCARY voice..” donghae smirk

“yah! You two! Do you have to get on me? I’m just worried about you hunzz..” he turns to you and your hair..

“ok guys.. I’m going back t hospital.. my PATIENT needs me…” donghae emphasized on the patient words..

“opppppaaaa….” You said…

“yeah…” he said back as he get his briefcase without turning to you..

“I can smell something fishy over here.. who is that PATIENT?” you try to dig his sacred secret

“yah.. I am fishy.. mehrong..” he said before going out from the room..You chuckled to his behavior..

“hubby.. you should go and send him to the door..” you gesture yoseob who is smiling widely to you to go outside..

“I’ll be right back..” he said running out from the room..

“don’t try to move by yourself..” he stuck his head at the door frame..

“yah seobie.. go..” he chuckled before leaving..

 

At yoochun’s house:

Everyone sit on the couch in the living room.. changmin hold jin ra’s hand for courage as he start..

“ah hyung…” he stuttered..

Everyone turns their attention to him instead of the show that they watched since before..

Changmin turns to jin ra.. jin ra nod her head and smile, tightening her grip on changmin’s hand assuring him that everything will be ok..

“yah.. what is it?” jaejoong voice out

“you looks weird..” junsu poited changmin..

Yoochun crossed his hand while yunho sit straight looking at those two..

“erm.. I.. I.. ”

“yah.. speaks faster.. I want to watch that show!” junsu complained

“I…I…”

“yah! What is it?” yoochun speaks..

“I..I.. we..”

“WE WHAT??” yunho yell as he throws a punch to the coffee table in front of them..

“WE WANT TO GET MARRIED!!” changmin blurt out as he’s shocked by yunho action.. he soon close his mouth.. and look at all four faces in front of him.. who is damn serious right now.. all the four stands and stare at him as they are about to eat him..

“ah hyung… I DON’T CARE I STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED TO JIN RA..” he said it all in one breath..

 

They soon move towards him, jin ra chuckled to the scene in front of her.. she knew that this is going to happen..

“wmorago?” jaejoong move forward to him

“ah.. ah..”

“what did you just said in one breath?” junsu add

“ah..”

“so, you are still going to marry her even if we say no?” yoochun soon join

“do you wanna die?” yunho add a fuel to the burning situation

“ah..” changmin bend down as low as he can before falls on the sofa when all the four of them hug him..

“ahh!! You are going to get married!!” junsu scream

“yeay!! Marriage!!” jaejoong

“congrats man..” yunho said when he high-five with him as all four of them get off from changmin

“take care of her..” yoochun hug him..

Changmin breaths deeply.. he scared as hell just now.. thanks to all his hyung over here..

 

At yoseob and seul rin’s house:

Yoseob helps seul rin to dried her wet hair using hair dryer..

“hubby.. I can do it myself.. my hands are ok.. see this..” you raise uo both of your haind and moves all your finger..

“ah.. let me do this.. you don’t even want my help to get bath just now..” he smirk

“tchh.. ert..”

“what? I’m trying to help over here..” he exclaimed..

“of course you cant help me to BATH..” you said sarcastically

“wae..??” he ask seductively at your ears which send down a shivers to your spine..

“yah.. seobie..” you push him backwards.. but he didn’t budge even a little..

“you called me hubby but yet you didn’t let me help you to BATH..” he smirk resting his chin on your shoulder

“ok.. then, I’ll called you seobie back..”

“yah andwae.. call me hubby.. I like that..”

“no, I’m going to call you seobie back..”

“hubby..”

“seobie..”

“hubby..”

“sobie..”

“call me hubby..” he try to start a war with you

“seobie..” you stuck your tongue

“better call me hubby..”

“wae.. SEOBIE??” you

He kiss your neck then trailed on your collarbone..

“yah..” you push him away..

“call me hubby..”

“no..” he get back to what he did before, kissing your neck..

“yah.. seobie..” you push him away but cant, he is too strong..

“yah…”

“yah..ok.. ok.. i’ll call you hubby..” he stop then, smirking..

“called me what?”

“hubby.. I’ll call you hubby.. happy?” you pissed off..

“a lot! Thanks hunzz..” he peck your lips before getting back to dry your hair..

“hunzz.. we are going to your physiotherapy session in one hour time..” he inform you

“ok..”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for late update guys!! so, here it is!!

omo!! yoseob is so naughty!! haha..

jin ra getting married to chnagmin!! yeay!! hahaa

aish~~ where could we find any onther guys as sweet, caring , lovely as yoseob is??

hahhaa... :D

oh one more thing!! poster is done!! YEAY!! i'm going to pick it up and put it up!

OMG!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! :D

YEAY!! YEAY!!! COMMENT GUYS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!