that thought

BubBLeSss

seul rin’s house:

you wake up to find yourself on the bed. You turn to your right and left, finding for maybe someone… you are so sure that the last thing that you did was sitting on the chair.. how did you end up on the bed…

“is anyone here??” but still silence.. you make her way to the bath room to do your routine..

“prangg..” you are shocked to hear that sound coming from the kitchen.

you go out slowly, holding your baseball bat in your hand.. you are about to give it a shot when you see someone that you do recognize is there, with bleeding hand.

“seobie!! What are you doing here??” you yell

“opps… sorry that I wake you up!!” yeosob said while holding his hand…

“look!! You are bleeding!! For god sake what did you do here in my house??”

“i.. I just want to..ahh..” he wince to the pain when you hold his hand and put it under tap water..

You help him to bandage it after applying some iodine on it.

“”now.. sit here carefully… do not even enter the kitchen!! Arasso?? I’ll make breakfast!”

“but, I’m the one who want to prepare breakfast for you!!” he wince

“not when you had that accident after taking care of me for the whole night..” you make your way to the kitchen then..

Yeosob’s pov:

What did she said?? I just came here this morning.. she’s having a dream or what?? Or does it mean that there are really someone who was here with her last night??

Yeosob’s puzzled but still left the question out instead of asking you..

In yoochun’s house:

“yunho!!” yoochun yell at his ear making him shocked and fall down from his chair..

“yah!! What did you do??” yunho yell

“yah!! What are you doing sleeping at here..?? you should go to your room.. although I know that you love this place more…” yoochun laugh..

“look who’s talking now?? You are here so damn early in the morning… you will get nothing if I go to sleep nicely in my room…!” yunho reply while sitting carefully on his chair back..

“see here… I don’t know why but I can only find something here.. I think its because she know us and you know that she’s able to hide everything from us…”

“what is this??” yoochun look at some picture in front of him with some document..

“for the past one year, she’s been seeing this guys.. actually, to be exact, it had been more than a year…”
“so, you are saying that she’s been seeing this guys from the time, she still with me??” yoochun’s face tighten..

“I’m afraid so..” yunho gives out his best cool reaction.

“who is he??”

“name, junhoe, a doctor in seoul hospital, studied in Ireland before, they met around 2 years back..and to say something, both of them was good enough for being not detected..”

“are you saying that seul rin’s been meeting him behind my back..” yoochun clench a fist

“perhaps.. only both of them knows what is happening between the two of them… but, before you do anything, do investigate it first, you don’t want to hurt people, especially seul rin..” yunho said before make his way from there..

“I’m going to sleep!! Morning!!” he yell..

In seoul:

You make your way to from one building to another.. you need to find a job.. you cant return to the ring anymore.. you are not the great street fighter anymore.. so far, no one would take you as their staff.. according to them, there is nothing that they can do about it since you don’t have degree…

“how am I supposed to live like this?? “ you open your purse to find only 500 won is there inside it..

You walk and walk, going in and out of one after one company, try to look for even one small job.. but you just cant get it.. you stop at the bus stand and wait for your bus when you eyes catch one asvertisement. The advertisement said that they need waitress. For now, that’s the only job that you can see, but you don’t want to be surrounded by scroundels and villains.

“I guess I have to do so too..” you said while walking according to the direction shown on the advertisement.