Chapter Nine

Replacement Marriage

Chapter Nine

Yoochun walks into the house and put Changmin on the daybed. “Baby, you are aroused. I never knew that you were attracted to guys before” asked Yoochun worried.  “I never like guys until Jae came along then I started to feel the weird feeling inside” confessed Changmin to Yoochun. Suddenly Jae came bursting into the hall and started shouting towards Yoochun. “Stay away from my sweetheart Min, he is my wife and the love of my life” said Jae.

“You finally confessed after all despite your ego, Jae”. The voice echoed again in his mind. “Forget the past, accept everything because this marriage between the two of you are meant to happened no matter what”. Jae turned to Yoochun and begged him to stay away from Changmin because he belongs to him only, always and forever. Yoochun laughed out loud and just turned to walk away. Before he leaves, He shouted “Baby ah! When you are done making out with your husband, don’t forget to tell me your best friend all the details. Have fun you two!” Yoochun left. “Your best friend?" asked Jae. Changmin nods his head.

“So all this while I was jealous with your best friend.” said Jae laughing. “Why didn’t you explain your relationship when I asked you the first time? Are you trying to make me jealous” asked Jae seriously. “No! I didn’t meant that but at that moment, you were full of anger that even explanation will not help, you refuse to believe anything else except I’m a gay but I’m not toying around with yours and my feelings. Changmin never expect that he will slowly falls for Jae.

“Please stay with me always, my sweetheart Min. We will create a new start for this relationship and works out all the differences and similarities between us.” Changmin walks up to Jae and kissed him on the lips. It was a long passionate kiss that make both of them tingles. Jae hugs Changmin tightly never letting go. Jae kissing his neck. his ear and on his bare skin.


Changmin finally moaned out Jae’s name when aroused. Jae now knows that Changmin is the one that he needs in his life to fill up his time and days, the one to keep him warmth in the bed day and night and the only one to grow old with.


You will know the love is yours when you are willing to admit to your own feelings that was hidden deep in your heart.

Don’t be ashamed to admit because you will gain something valuable instead of losing it. That’s what the Jaemin couple learnt from what they’ve been through.