Chapter One

Replacement Marriage

 

Chapter One
 
“I can’t believe this is happening. What am I doing here with him standing at the altar” thinking Changmin loudly in his mind
 
(flashback on what happened 2hrs ago before the wedding)
 
“I’m sorry Umma, Appa and Changmin Oppa. I had to leave this wedding because I don’t wish to ruin my dream of becoming a famous dancer. I don’t wish to get married this early but I just can’t refused Jae when he proposed to me. I have made up my mind that my dream is more important to me than Jae. I’m sorry but I have to go” signed Changrin.
 
 
That was the letter left behind in Changrin’s room two hours before the wedding. “Oh! My dear Dongsaeng! What have you done? said Changmin aloud. “What will happen to this wedding? shouted Appa while Umma was crying at the bed.
 
 
“Changmin! Will you replace your sis as the bride for this wedding? asked Appa. “Why me Appa? I’m a man and Jae will be angry with us if he knows what happened.”
 
 
“You are the only one I have to prevent this shame from happening. You have to marry Jae or I will throw you out from the Shim family and Shim Co-operation” shouted Appa
 
I was caught in between, I have not seen Jae before and its impossible for 2 guys to get marry to each other. No!!! I can’t go ahead with this plan.
 
(2hrs later)
 
 
I am standing at the altar with Jae. He was smiling like there was nothing bad happening, like his bride was actually me not Changrin. Something must be wrong with Jae, he could not agree to this wedding so easily.
 
(Jae’s P.O.V) 2hrs ago
 
Ring ring ring!! Jae’s handphone sounded to the song of Doue. “Yeobosaeyo!  Jae’s speaking, yes Ahjusshi. You need to see me now? It's only two hours before the wedding, what is so important that it can’t wait till after the wedding? thought Jae.
 
 
“Okay! I will be there soon. Putting down the phone, he took his car keys and dashed out. In 15 min he was at Changrin’s house. He leave one street away from Changrin. As he entered the house, he noticed that the people in the house look so sad and gloomy. He just go straight to look for Ahjusshi. “ Yes Ahjusshi, what happened that you need me to come in such short notice? His eyes keep looking around to find Changrin but there no sight of her.
 
“I’m sorry Jae! This letter was left behind by Changrin. She’s gone! said Ahjusshi. No, No!! this could not be happening now. She loved me, she will never leave me at the altar alone. What should I do? I have been jilted and left at the altar by the one I loved!!!! shouted Jae. "I don’t wish to be shamed by what happened so if you like, you can marry Changmin instead." said Ahjusshi. “Are you crazy, I’m a man and so is he. What makes you think that I will agreed to this ridiculous suggestion?” shouted Jae.
 
“If you agree, I will hand over the entire Shim Co-operation to you as a deal. You will have all the authority to all major decision and I will step down so you can take over the whole operation." said Ahjusshi. In his heart, Jae was screaming angrily "Arrgh!! I hate you Changrin. I will make sure that your family suffer for what you have done." After thinking for a while, Jae said "Okay! I agree."