Chapter Three

Replacement Marriage



Chapter Three

It was already evening by the time Changmin returns home after a day out with Yoochun. As he enters the house, he saw Jae sitting on the sofa with a smirk on his face. “What is he up to now?" thought Changmin. “Have fun being out with your boyfriend today?” said Jae. How did he know I was out with Yoochun today? He was not around when Yoochun came by just now." thought Changmin. “You do not have any right to know about my personal life.” shouted Changmin. “Well, just to let you know that we are moving out today so pack your things this minute. The movers will be here soon” said Jae.

“What!!” shouted Changmin. I never agree to go anywhere with you.You can leave on your own if you like but I’m staying here with my parents." said Changmin angrily.  “Well, you have got no choice because this house have been sold and your parents are now on their way to Canada to stay there for good. It's only you and me from now on.” laugh Jae loudly. Changmin could not believe what he just heard. He feels like a wall just crushed him down. What is he going to do now? He do not have anywhere to stay except with Jae. Yoochun is staying with his boyfriend Yunho so he do not wish to intrude their privacy.
Changmin just silently walks up to his room to pack. “Appa,what have you done to my life?” thought Changmin sadly. How will his life be now that Jae have total control over it. Once he reached his room, he packed all his stuffs, have one last look around the room and made his way down to Jae who was waiting for him outside at the car. Jae was smiling as he saw the sad look on Changmin’s face. “Be prepared Changmin with what I’m gonna do with your life” thought Jae evily. Changmin opened the door and sat in the car without any words except glaring with hatred towards Jae. Both were very quiet throughout the drive to their new home
After about two hours’s drive away from the city area, they finally reached their new home. It was a villa located at the hilltop with a nice view of the sunset. The villa surrounded by green trees and a small lake with a beautiful flower bed at  the side. Changmin feels at peace with his new environment but what he didn’t realized is that the villa and the surrounding was the same as the drawing that was in his room at his old house. The drawing that both he and Changrin drew when asked by their parents what their dream house will look like.


Both of them have the same taste in everything even though they are not twins. Both shares close relationship with each other. Jae got the idea of the house from the drawing Changrin shows him when he ask her about their dream home that they will stay together in. The exterior and interior of the villa was decorated exactly to the taste of Changrin as a gift for their wedding but now Jae’s dream was crushed. In this home, he will make Changmin's life miserable so that he will never forget that he was only Changrin’s replacement.

Jae opened the door to let Changmin in. As he enters the house, he feels shocked that everything was decorated to the taste of Changrin which was the same as his. Both of them loves music, books, lying down at the day bed, light baby blue colours surroundings their walls. The wall of the villa was painted light baby blue with musical notes drawn on it. A day bed was placed at the window with small love shape cushions.


A book shelf was placed at a small corner which was created as reading area with a carpeted flooring. A home entertainment set was placed at the center of the hall with a collection of cds that was their favourite songs. Changmin realized that this home was meant for Jae and Changrin’s matrimonial home. “Oh! How am I going to live in this home now without feeling out of place” thought Changmin sadly.

“Where am I going to place my stuffs once I am done unpacking?” asked Changmin. “Go to the first room on your left” said Jae. Changmin approached the room but he realized that Jae’s stuffs are in the same room also. “Why are your stuffs in my room?” shouted Changmin. “It's our room from now on. We will be staying together as the other room was turned into a small dance studio meant for Changrin to practice her dance after we got married” said Jae.


Changmin was shocked to hear that but what choice does he have. He went into the room, unpacked his stuffs and get ready to go to bed. Jae went in as well, take a bath and went to sleep with just his slacks on. Changmin feels uncomfortable with that and Jae smirked knowingly. They just went off to bed without saying a word. Changmin finds it difficult to sleep with Jae sharing the bed but soon tiredness overcomes him and he fell asleep.