Chapter 5 - Crazy, Only You

Crazy, Only You

We both get inside my car leading to Eun Jo’s house and about after half an hour, we reach in front of her house. As I want knock the door, someone open the door and he is the person that I saw last time with Eun Jo in the train. My heartache is comeback, he is Eun Jo boyfriend. I lose my hope and spirit.

            This time I see Min Hwan is running and tailing this guys and calls him, “Jong Hoon ahjusshi! Wait for me,” Min Hwan comes out joyfully. “Hong Ki hyung also here now, hi!” he greets me. “Ahjusshi!” I mouth. What I just heard is very shocking, my heart stops beating for a single moment and my blood is like dry out. How this can happen? I’ve mistaken thinking about her. I’m a bad man, I’m selfish and I don’t think it thoroughly before I make a decision. “That’s mean I’ve one more chance!” this phrase pop out from my mind.

            “Hyung! Let me introduce you with my uncle, Jong Hoon,” Min Hwan says. “Oooh! Hi! Nice to meet you,” “Nice to meet you too,” Jong Hoon replies. We greet to each other. “I want introduce someone too, he is my best friend since we are in the university, Jae Jin,” “Hi, Jae Jin hyung!” greets Min Hwan, friendly. “Hi, I’m Jong Hoon, Min Hwan’s uncle,” “Hi!” Jae Jin gives out a warm smile. “Ahjusshi, I don’t want play with you now, I want play with Hong Ki hyung!” he pulls my hand.

“Eh, wait! Here your birthday present!” I pass him a wrapped box. “Wah! What is inside? I want to know. Let’s go in Hong Ki hyung, Jae Jin hyung,” We get inside together and Jong Hoon goes out. We sit on the couch and looking at Min Hwan opens his birthday present. “Wah, control car! I like it so much. Thank you, hyung!” Min Hwan feels excited. His father appears, “Oh Hong Ki has arrived, that’s why my son is very cheerful,” “Uncle, I bring along my best friend, Jae Jin,” We both bow. “Oh! Min Hwan had said about it,” he replies. “Please forgive me on my son behaviour, he should not open the present in front of you,” “Never mind, he is only a child and does not understand about it yet,” I say.

“Let’s play this car in the garden!” I just follow what Min Hwan asks. Today is his meaningful day and I don’t want change his mood. But, he always looks happy every time I meet him. I just sit alone on the bench under the tree, looking at Jae Jin attending on Min Hwan and the control car. Staring on the beauty of the nature is enough for me to stay calm. I see Eun Jo is heading towards three of us, “Guys, let’s go in and eat together. All are there now!” “Eat? Noona, there is chicken right?” Min Hwan asks, clingy. “Sure, all your favourite foods are serve today!”

          “Jae Jin, Min Hwan you come in first please, I’ve something to talk with Eun Jo personally,” I smile. “Okay, understand!” Jae Jin pulls Min Hwan hand to bring him inside, he also gives a wink to me.

            “What is it, Hong Ki?” she asks me. “I almost crazy when you are suddenly gone and I don’t have chance to meet you again. When I meet you last time, you are with the other guy. I feel like I’m dying. Luckily, he is only your uncle, that’s mean I still have the chance. Why you leave without tell me first?” I release all my feeling. “I’m sorry, I rush went to my hometown to take care of my grandmother, no one can take care of her there,” She explains. “Will you marry me?” Eun Jo shocks, “Ha? Are you crazy?” “Yes, I’m crazy. Crazy, only you,” She is blushed, “I can marry you but after I finished my study. Are you willing to wait me until I finished it?” “I’m willing to do anything, just for you,” I hold her right hand and then kiss it.

            Out of the blue, we heard applause from our back. I shift my head to the back and what I see is all of them are cheer up like mad people. It’s okay if just Jae Jin and Min Hwan saw what I did but it was extremely embarrassment moment for me because her parents, Min Ho and Jong Hoon  saw it too. “But it means all of them bless us because they are very happy,” I think alone. My mum is right, the patience and the kindness of the love can bring happiness to us.

            I don’t know we celebrate Min Hwan’s birthday or my happiness day with Eun Jo today. What is important is I’m extremely happy today. I’m sure my parents had know about this because of ‘Jae Jin’ the reporter of my life. Now, I know that love and patience are related to each other.