A Rush Marriage

Do You Remember?

 

 


 

 

            “WHAT? Dad are you kidding me?” Jihee said, put down her chopstick. Chanyeol, who sat beside her, chocked.

            “Why? I don’t see any trouble. I saw you two are getting along now. I already re-arrange it all. The invitation card will arrive to the receiver tonight. I already contacted your bride-planner too. Now they already decorate the place,” he glanced at Jihee. “Where is the wedding ring?” he turned his gaze to Chanyeol.

            “I bought it already, Sajangnim.”

            “Yeah, this idiot didn’t allow me to buy a pair of beautiful ring on that jewelry shop and insisted to buy the plain one.” Jihee continued to shove the rice into . Chanyeol frowned. “Jihee, I thought we already solved this problem there. They said we have to wait one month for that ring!”

            “I don’t care. I’m finished! I’m going to home first if you both still want to chat or something.” Jihee rolled her eyes. She was wearing her coat when father was saying, “No, no. Back to your seat.”

            “Whaaaat? Appaaaaa I’m sleepy.” Jihee tugged his father hand.

            “I already moved all of your stuff in your new apartment. So does Chanyeol’s. I met your friends too in your apartment and looks like you haven’t told them about this, right? They quite shocked.” he pointed his last question to Chanyeol.

            “I was going to tell them tonight-“

            “APPA! I want to go home!”

            “No. You can go with Chanyeol after this. Quick finish your food, Chanyeol. And don’t be late tomorrow or you both will be a dead meat.”

 

 

            “ONE ROOM ONLY?” Jihee said after she checked the new apartment.

            “Can you lower down your voice?” Chanyeol whispered on her ear, made another noise.

            “AAAAA!” she jumped afar, making a space between them. Chanyeol chuckled while he was wandering around the new apartment. “It’s not one, there are two. But they use it as storeroom.” Jihee pouted on the couch, hugging the pillow. It’s impossible if they have to clean the storeroom now.

            “I’m going to use the bathroom.” Said Chanyeol and left Jihee alone in the living room. She was very sleepy. She already missed her comfortable bed in the house…

            Appa is so mean, she thought. She leaned her head to the couch’s hand and her eyes slowly closing.

            Not long after that, Chanyeol went out from the bathroom, not finding Jihee on the bed. Is she still that stubborn and don’t want to sleep here? He thought and went to the living room. He saw Jihee quietly sleeping on the couch. He smiled and then slowly lifted her up bridal style. He leaned Jihee on the bed, and checked his phone after that. A lot messages filled his inbox, from Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Junmyeon. They must be really curious with this all.

            Whatever, I can explain to them tomorrow. I have to sleep right now.

            Tomorrow gonna be a long day. He turned the lamp off and sleeps beside Jihee.

 

 

            Jihee’s eyes fluttered open, heard the doorbell rang. She felt a big hand, wrapping her waist. Her eyes rounded when she saw Chanyeol’s face right in front of her eyes. She was going to kick him, but when she looked at his tired face, she stopped herself.

            She tried to remove his big hand from her waist and get up from her bed. She dragged her feet lazily and went to open the door.

            “Chukhae Chanyeol!” then they banged the confetti into Jihee’s face, as she opened the door. Jihee jumped back because shocked with their sudden surprise. “Who are you?” asked the fairest skin among all of them.

            Jihee’s eyes squinted. This boy is so rude. “Aren’t I that should ask to you all, ‘who are you?’”

            “What are you doing with Chanyeol? Today is his wedding day!” said the short one. His perm hair looks like a noodle! Jihee rolled her eyes and leaving them in front of the door. She went back to the room and kicked Chanyeol out of the bed. “YAH! Wake up you!”

            “Jihee- can you please being sweet to me just once?” he said, rubbed his after kissing the floor harshly.

            “I want to, but your friends were ruining my mood!”

            “Friends?”

            “Go outside! I want to take a bath!” She yelled and dragged Chanyeol out from the room. She locked the door and went straight to the bathroom. While Chanyeol, still confused with what just happened, walked to the front door and saw his friends, standing like dumbs.

            “Hey, come in. I just woke up. Sorry.“

            “Is that Jihee?” asked Junmyeon as they walked in to the apartment. Chanyeol nodded. “Yes.”

            “So she is your girlfriend that you want to introduce to us, but not long before that she got an accident and lost her memory?” Kyungsoo plopped into the couch.

            “Don’t say anything about that in front of her or she’ll collapse.” Chanyeol warned them.

            “Jihee herself doesn’t know that she lost her memories?”

            “Sadly, yeah. Let’s stop it here. What time is it?”

            Baekhyun glanced at his wristwatch. “Still enough for you to get ready. We will divided into two since Jihee is here too. Half of us will drop Jihee in the ceremonial building, and half of us will stay here.”

            “Fine. Let’s make this quick.”

 

 

            “JIHEE! OH MY GODNESS IS THAT YOU?” Sora yelled as she bragged in to the room. Jihee sat on her place, pouted. “Yah, I’m pretty just like usual. Nothing’s new about that.”

            “Omo… You’re sooo confidence.” She gave Jihee a bouquet of flower.

            “This gown is too tight,” Jihee said as she took a deep breath. “I may collapse because can’t breathe properly.”

            “Are you saying you’re nervous? Look at this girl- no I mean woman! Even your face is turned red right now!” said Sora, helping Jihee to stand. Sora tapped Jihee’s shoulder and facing her face. “Listen. Relax. Your soon to be husband is waiting you in the end of aisle right now.”

            “You make it sounds more horrifying.”

            Sora didn’t respond her and kept talking. “You can do this. You are a mature woman already.” Jihee saw at her own reflection on the mirror. She took a deep breath and released it slowly. She really didn’t know why she felt so nervous like this, and remembered about this morning, Chanyeol was sleeping next to her and hugged her waist makes her more embarrassed. She slapped to the reality when someone knocked the door.

            “Jihee? Are you ready?” Dad’s head popped out. He walked in and saw his only daughter, looks perfect and stunning.

            “Yeah… probably.” She walked closer and Dad held her arm. “Ready?”

            She glanced at the mirror again before she turned and facing the door. “I am.”

 

 

            Chanyeol was standing in the front door and welcoming every guest that just came. He was still talking with his business partner when Suho came approached him.

            “It’s time Chan.” Then he glanced at his wristwatch and nodded. “I guess I should leave you all,” he bowed. “Thank you for coming.”

            Chanyeol fixed himself, and make sure that he brought the rings already. He entered the place and stand in front of the minister.

            “Bride enters,”

            Chanyeol turned around and saw the door opened, showing Lee Jiwook with his only daughter. They walking slowly in the aisle, but Chanyeol was too busy with his own mind.

            Jihee with her perfect silk gown was walking closer to him. It’s like dream comes true. He always imagined this before, how Jihee looks when she wears wedding dress. It turns out beautifully. Then Lee Jiwook and Jihee approached the end of aisle and met Chanyeol. Lee Jiwook gave Jihee’s hand to Chanyeol and left them both in front.

            Jihee never saw Chanyeol’s serious face. But the way he grabbed her hand was so gentle. She felt her heart pounded crazily as she stares at his face that looks… great today. Now both of them facing minister and the minister started to lead them to say the vows.

           "Park Chanyeol, do you take Lee Jihee, to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love, comfort,  honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health? And forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?"

           “I do.” He said, emphasizing the ‘do’ word. Jihee glancing at him behind her veil, smiled slightly. Then, minister asked the same question to Jihee. Jihee’s eyes widen. Now her heart felt like to burst out from herself. Her mind became blank so sudden, but Chanyeol’s grip became more tighten and make her conscious.

           “I… I do.” She answered. The minister smiled and told both of them to exchange the rings. At that time, Jihee felt like as a perfect bride in this world. How can? Because Chanyeol was preparing the rings that she really wants in the jewelry shop that they visit yesterday. She was really surprised when Chanyeol put that ring on her finger. It fit perfectly and looks beauty on her finger.

           “You may kiss the bride.” Said the minister, finished all the ceremony. Jihee gave Chanyeol look, told him to just kiss her on the cheek. Chanyeol only smiled and slowly opened her veil.

           And he kissed Jihee right on her lips. Just a small peck, but enough to makes Jihee turned became boiled crabs.

           Chanyeol winked to Jihee and he linked his arm to hers. They walked down to the aisle and everybody were congratulated them by throwing confetti and cheering.

 

 

            “So she didn’t remember anything?”

            “According to insiders, miss. She just forgot a part of her memories. It’s because a big shock that she got before the incident. Besides that, she remembers everything well.”

            “So she just forgot about Chanyeol? And she forgot what I did?”

            “It could be, miss.”

            “So this marriage plan was to regain her memories? Fine, you can go and tell me everything that you know.” She folded her arms. She wore back her sunglasses and smirked, looking at the new married couple walking on the aisle. Her eyes piercing, and just like that, she left the building.

            “Plan B?”

 


►► yeay finally updated! lol I was busy with my school sorry ;_; but at least I kept my promise to update above 1,600 characters :D

thanks agaain for every subscribers out there ^^ 41 subscribers for chapter 3 *throw confetti*

don't forget to leave comment! I would be really appreciate every comment, and mind to upvotes? ♡ thank you!