Chapter 9

Aloha, baby! (Discontinued until further notice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Heechul, Sungmin and Eunhyuk decide to just stay at home resting. After the basketball match last night, Eunhyuk sleeps all day until now. Just Heechul and Sungmin who able to wake up early than Eunhyuk. And it means waking up at 1 in the afternoon. They’re both watching TV at living room when suddenly Sungmin get the idea to just have lunch outside since he’s lazy to cook. Heechul agree and they wake Eunhyuk up for lunch.

 

“Eunhyukah~ ironaaa~” Sungmin shake Eunhyuk’s body. It takes few minutes for Eunhyuk to finally awake.

 

“Why hyung? I’m still sleepy.” Eunhyuk said with hoarse voice.

 

“Wake up. Let’s go have some lunch. We’re eating outside.” Sungmin said.

 

“Minnie. Can I just stay at home? All my body aches so bad.” Eunhyuk buried his face deeper to the pillow.

 

“Are you sure? Are you okay?” Sungmin ask in concern. He tried to massage Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

“Ah! Minnie~ It hurts.” Eunhyuk whinned in pain. Sungmin could feel how tense his muscle is. He decide to just let Eunhyuk get his rest.

 

“Arasso. Take more rest ne. I’ll just go with Heechul hyung. After you wake up, stay in the bathtub with warm water for a while. It lessens the tension of you muscle. But, don’t stay too long. You’ll get dizzy. Okay?”

 

“Neh Minnie. Have a nice lunch.” Eunhyuk said before he go back to his sleep.

 

Sungmin and Heechul just take a walk to nearest restaurant and order some food. Once they have 2 trays on food on each other hands, they both search for sit. Sungmin stopped suddenly and it almost make Heechul spills his food.

 

“What the.. Minnie. Why did you stop so sudden? You almost spills my food to my precious clothes!” Heechul scold with his diva mode.

 

“Is that Super Junior hyung?” Sungmin asks. Heechul turn his attention to the direction that Sungmin has pointed and yes… it’s Super Junior.

 

“Did they just waved at us?” Sungmin asks again. He’s just feeling confused.

“Ck. Don’t be too confident. They’re so popular Minnie. Maybe the waved at people behind us.” Heechul turn his head back in hope to find someone behind him but there’s no one besides people who sits and eat without even taking a glance of him.

 

“Told you Heechul hyung! Sometimes it’s okay to be confident!” Sungmin grinned when one of the member approach them.

 

“Hey Sungmin! Heechul! What are you doing here?” Kangin approach the 2 men and asks.

 

“Collecting shells. Of course to eat pabo.” Heechul answers and all of Super Junior members laugh.

 

“Where’s Eunhyuk?” Siwon asks.

 

“Did you miss him already horsie? You just met him last night.” Heechul tease, unnoticed with a quiet dark aura behind Siwon. Siwon just replied with a shrug.

 

“He’s okay ma Shi. He said he’s tired and his body can’t move because he plays hardcore last night.” Heechul explained while taking sit beside Hankyung. While Sungmin sit beside Heechul.

 

“Is he really okay?” This time, a worried Donghae turns to ask.

 

“It’s okay fish.”

 

Donghae pouted at the word ‘fish’ thrown by Heechul. “I’m not a fish.”

 

“Yes! You look like one now.” And everyone are laughing again.

 

Someone just got back and sit on the empty sit beside Sungmin.

 

“Oh you’re here!” a voice startled Sungmin. He look at the source of the voice and his cheek feels li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter