Chapter 11

Aloha, baby! (Discontinued until further notice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior plus Sungmin continue playing volley ball until they’re tired. While Donghae and Eunhyuk just watching from the side with cans and bottles surrounding them. No, they’re not drunk. It’s drinks for the players who are now so engross with their little games. Without them knowing, the sun goes down and it’s night already. They notice it’s night when the garden’s lamp automatically turn on when it’s night.

“Guys! I guess we need to stop playing. It’s night alredy.” Leeteuk, the leader, of course has to ended the game because they have played for hours and Leeteuk himself is tired already.

“Now I notice that it’s night already. I’m hungry.” Shindong rubbed his belly.

“You’re always hungry hyung.” Ryeowook stated. Shindong just grinned and laugh.

“Then let’s go get some dinner!” Eunhyuk stands up from his seat.

“But I will take shower first. I’m stinky right now. Eww~” Sungmin take off his shirt and goes in, totally unnoticed when Kyuhyun is looking at him. 

"Ow yeah! You’re guys stinks. Then feel free to use our bathroom. Maybe I can search for spare clothes.” Eunhyuk grabbed all the cans and empty bottle and throw it on the dustbin with Donghae’s help; while the other goes in with a loud gasped and prayer looking inside the house. Eunhyuk just chuckled.

Not long after that, all of them already on their way to the nearest outdoor dine. It’s exactly on the beach and there’s this small park for people to play. They could see a group of people playing futsal on the park even when it’s dark already. The park lamps are enough to give them lights to play. All Super Junior members and EunMin is looking for a right choice to each dinner since there are several restaurant opened.

“How about we eat… OUCH!” Eunhyuk feels a thing hit is head not too hard, but not so gently either. He looks at his foot and found a soccer ball.

“Looks like balls really like Eunhyuk.” Kyuhyun just can’t hold his laughter. But then he earn a smack from Sungmin.

“Oh my God! I’m sorry! I kicked the ball too hard! Are you okay?” A man approach Eunhyuk and apologize for his act with English.

“It’s okay. Next time please be careful.” Eunhyuk reply with English too. Thanks God he pay attention in English class.

“Eunhyuk are you okay?” Sungmin looks at Eunhyuk in concern and help him rub Eunhyuk’s head.

“I’m okay hyung.” Eunhyuk said but he unconsciously pouted. Why balls like to hit his head so much? Does he need to wear helmet? He can be stupid if some balls keep hitting his head.

“Oh! You’re Korean! I’m so sorry! I really didn’t mean to hit you. I just eager to make a goal and I kick the ball just hard enough to get out from that park and hit your head.” The stranger said in his fluent Korean.

“Ah. Ne~ I’m okay.”

“I’m TOP by the way.” The stranger give his hand for a handshake.

“TOP?” Eunhyuk unconsciously tilted his head. Why your name is TOP? Like really?

“Ah~ people here call me Top. It’s easier to call me with TOP rather than my Korean name. You can call me Seunghyun if you want.” Eunhyuk shook Seunhyun’s hand and nodded.

“Uh. Okay. I’m Eunhyuk.” Then they heard someone calling Top’s nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter