Chapter 8

Aloha, baby! (Discontinued until further notice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Journey from the basketball court to Heechul’s house is quite far. Looking at the condition of Eunhyuk and Sungmin, they’re not in the condition to walk home. Plus the condition of Sungmin’s foot who stubbornly wanted to join the game even when he hurt his feet.

 

“Are your feet hurt? I told you not to play the game.” Kyuhyun walks beside Sungmin.

 

“No. I want to play. It doesn’t hurt that bad.” Sungmin pouted.

 

Then they saw Heechul and Hankyung walks towards their direction.

 

“Yah~ I call our previous driver already. We’re not going to walk from here.” Heechul announced.

 

On the other side, Donghae has been paying attention to Eunhyuk. He’s been incredibly quiet after the game ended. He approach him.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Donghae asks.

 

“Ne. Ne. I’m just exhausted. It’s been a while since I play basketball. And today’s match did make me work out so much.”

 

Donghae nodded. “Take some rest then.” He ruffles Eunhyuk’s hair without noticing that Eunhyuk’s getting red by it. Well, that’s because Donghae doesn’t even realize that he did those thing to Eunhyuk. His hand just moves automatically.

 

Suddenly there’s a black limo stopped in front of them. Most of Super Junior member gasped in horror. Then there’s a driver come out and open the door.

 

“Let’s go guys!” Heechul comes in first. Followed by Eunhyuk and Sungmin. But the rest of them just stay still with mouth hanging open.

 

“You guys wanna join us? I can drop you all on your hotel.” Heechul pops out from inside the car.

 

“YE-“

 

“No need! Thank you! We’re okay.” Leeteuk cuts in when Yesung answer the question.

 

“Okay then. Bye! See you again!” Heechul wave and the car moves leaving them.

 

“Hyung~ why did you reject the offer? Their car is JJANG!” Yesung protest. Other member still haven regain their consciousness.

 

“Stop whinning. Let’s go back now and sleep. We’re free right now! No more schedule! So we can wake up late!” Leeteuk pushes his dongsaeng to move one by one.

 

###

 

Once Heechul, Sungmin and Eunhyuk arrived home, they’re all didn’t directly go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter