Chapter 13

Aloha, baby! (Discontinued until further notice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proof-read :P

 

While Eunhyuk is enjoying playing basketball with TOP and Sungmin is gone to the so-called date with Kyuhyun, Heechul stays in his room. No, he’s not crying. He isn’t the type who cried. Oh please. Everybody knows Kim Heechul don’t and never cried just because a guy broke his heart or leave him with all the bags at the mall just like Hangeng did. Instead, Heecchul just having a bad mood after yesterday and he didn’t want to ruin his dongsaeng’s day because of him. So he choose to just stay at home. But as time goes by, he feels bored with nothing to do. After taking sometimes of thinking, he decide to just walk outside, maybe walking on the beach or just walking without direction and looking for some hot girls or even man passed by.

 

Heechul is on the street in less than 10 minutes and walking without direction. He look at a hotdog car resto (you know what I mean right? Coz I don’t know what it calls) and decide that he might have just hotdog for his breakfast. Sure, him being the son of one of the important person at Korea, talking in English is not a big problem for him. He can easily win a debate contest if he wants. But he’s just too lazy. And right now, he continue walking amongst the people with a coke on his left hand and a hotdog on his right hand. He munch the hotdog happily but stopped immediately because of something caught by his eyes.

 

“No way. Why you need to ruin my breakfast too.” Heechul clearly in the verge of exploding now; because the man who also stops in front of him is the same man who leave his yesterday alone at the mall.

 

“What are you doing here?” Heechul coolly approach him and asks.

 

“I’m looking for you. I don’t expect to see you here though.” Hangeng calmly replied. Heechul looks at him and he’s annoyed because Hangeng doesn’t looks like he regrets what he did yesterday. Heechul cross his arm on his chest.

 

“And why did you search for me? Do you want to embarrass me more? Because I won’t let you do it again. Instead I’ll b-“

 

“I want to apologize for yesterday.” Hangeng cutted. Heechul look again into his eyes and he can see now that Hangeng is indeed feeling sorry. But a part of him doesn’t want to forgive him so easily. He made Heechul carry all those freaking bags. If he knows from the start that Hangeng will leaves him, he won’t shop that much. But he can always ask his driver to bring it for him. But that’s not the point! Heechul inner voice interrupts. He freaking leave me alone on the mall!! That’s the point!! In the middle of our-supposed-to-be-make-up-session!

 

“I just can’t forgive you easily you know.” Heechul glare at Hangeng which make Hangeng feels slightly intimidated.

 

“I know. That’s why I was searching for you. Please come tomorrow night with me. And I can show you how sorry I am for yesterday.”

 

“And I would easily believe in you? And then what? You’re going leave me again? Or you’re going lock me up somewhere? I don’t know what are you planning to do.” Heechul shook his head. He doesn’t really trust Hangeng this time.

 

“I don’t care Chullie baby. I’ll be waiting for you until you come. Even if it take days, weeks, months, or even years.” Hangeng said then he turn around to leave Heechul. But a hand caught his wrist which causing him to smile.

 

“Allright. But…” A voice behind him changes into something wet and cold dripping from his hair to his face then continue dripping to his neck and chest. He can clearly notice the brown substance. It’s coke. He gasped in surprise and turn his body to look at Heechul smirking.

 

“Consider this as a prove and revenge for leaving me alone yesterday at the mall. I’ll consider coming tomorrow night.” Heechul push the coke plastic glass to Hangeng chest, which he take it in reflex. Then Heechul disappear with the crowd. He looks dumbfounded in the middle of the crowd because people are getting to look at him weirdly because he’s now wet with Coke from head to toe. Some girls are looking at him while gossiping with his friend.

 

“Oh my. Did he just got dumped?”

 

Hangeng may not speak English so good, but he can understand what the girls are talking about. He decided to go back now if he don’t want to make himself more embarrassed. He feels relieved though, because no one notice him as one of the member of Super Junior.

 

On the other side, Heechul is walking back to his house while thinking if he’s going to see Hangeng tomorrow night or not. And he just realized that Hangeng did actually call him baby. Omo. He feels blood pumping to his cheek.

 

WHY AM I BLUSHING?! NOOO!!

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter