Chapter 24

Forgotten

A/N: i hope you will like this chapter~ Sorry for the mistakes~ ^^

*Dongwoo’s pov*

I caught Sunggyu’s body before he fell onto the floor “Yah, Sunggyu ah.” He feels hot so I brought my hand up to feel his forehead. “Woohyun… I want to see Woohyun…” Sunggyu grabbed my hand.

“Aish, this kid, he is running a high fever and all he that he thinks about is Woohyun?”  I thought out loud and carried him bridal style “How are you suppose to go in this state? Sleep.” I said and brought him to an empty ward.

Has he been having a fever? He stayed outside for so long despite having such a high fever? Wow, this kid will die someday if he doesn’t take care of his body properly.

I put him on a bed and went to get some IV drips for him. He cares for Woohyun a lot. He can let Woohyun feel the love that he needed. I smiled, Woohyun finally found someone that can love him.

I came back with the drip and let him have it, making sure he is okay, I went to check on Woohyun.

Woohyun’s condition has stabilized , I only have to wait for him to wake up and my job is done. I went back to my office to take a nap since both of them won’t be waking up so soon. I went to Sunggyu’s room 2 hours later and saw him sitting on the bed holding his head.

“Sunggyu, are you feeling better?”

“Why am I here?” he asked

“You fainted because of a high fever so I brought you here. Don’t you know an invention called umbrella? Must both of you walk under the rain and fall sick like that?” I said jokingly

“Oh, Woohyun, how is he? Is he okay now?” he said as he stood up and walked towards me but he fell forward after a few steps and I caught him and brought him back to his bed. “You shouldn’t be walking about.” I said and touched Sunggyu’s forehead to feel his temperature “Your temperature went down a bit.”

“How is Woohyun?” he asked as he shook me.  Wow he sure has a lot of energy as a patient.

“He is fine.” I said

“Can I see him? Bring me to him?” Sunggyu asked

“Nope.” I smiled widen when I imagine what his reaction “You need to rest.”

“Let me see Woohyun!” he trashed about like a kid  Aish, this kid.

“Arraso, arraso, I will bring you there. Are you sure you are sick? You have so much energy.” I let go of him “Can you walk by yourself?”

“Yes!” he nodded and I turned to walk out of the room. He climb out of bed and walked cautiously towards the door. He held onto the wall when he was walking, I kept turning back to make sure he is okay. When we are halfway to Woohyun’s ward, Sunggyu’s already breathless but he still continued walking afraid that I would stop him from seeing Woohyun.  

He can’t probably think that I don’t know that he is having difficulty just to walk right?  I looked at him again.

 …he seems to think like that though…

We walked slowly to Woohyun’s ward and when we finally reach Woohyun’s ward, he pushed the door and went in. The moment Sunggyu went in, he fell on the floor, breathing heavily. Finally reached. He really is something… he can walked this far with his body, if it was others, they can’t even get off their bed. I held him by his waist and brought him to a chair beside Woohyun’s bed and let him sit on it. I turned and walked to the door.

“Press that button if something happen, okay?” I said and closed the door.

*Sunggyu’s pov*

Dongwoo agreed to bring me to Woohyun and I climb out of my bed and walked to the door carefully. He walked slightly in front of me so that he can lead me there. I held onto the wall as I walk afraid that my legs would betray me and Dongwoo would change his mind and force me back to my ward.

This is so much more tiring than normal. I am already breathless. I continued to walk and Dongwoo doesn’t seem to notice it yet, which is a good thing, I let out a small sigh of relieve. It seems like forever before I reach Woohyun’s ward, when we finally reached, my legs gave out the second I saw Woohyun and I fell to the floor breathing heavily. Dongwoo held me up and brought me to a chair beside Woohyun’s bed and left.

“Woohyun…” I mumbled as I stared at him. He looks so peaceful sleeping. Face a bit pale but not as white as before, and the most important thing is he is still here with me, alive. His chest is moving up and down slowly. I reached for his face, wanting to feel him, wanting to check if everything that I am seeing right now is real. I stopped halfway and touched his hand instead, afraid that I will pass him my fever. I intertwined our fingers. “Woohyun… Gomawo…” I said and rested my head on his bed before slowly drifting to sleep.

I felt Woohyun’s hand that I am holding onto move and I jumped up. Woohyun opened his eyes and squinted trying to adapt to the brightness.

“Woohyun ah, how do you feel? Are you hurting? is your heart still aching?” I asked and he stared at me with tears in his eyes. I grew anxious seeing him like that “Why? Is your heart aching? Are you okay?” he continued staring at me and started crying “Woohyun? Why are you crying? Is it very painful? Eotokke? Oh, hang on a while, I will call someone to come.” I said as I reach for the button. Woohyun grabbed my hand that is reaching for the button and said “No-no need… I am okay… it’s just… I am too happy to see you again, I can be with you…”

“Yah! Babo ah, you scared me!” I chided.

“Mian.” He said cheekily.

“Aish, cheongmal… wait here, I will call Dongwoo here to check your body.” I said as I turned around. The world is spinning, I held onto my head trying to stop it.  Did I turn around too suddenly?

“Sunggyu?” I heard Woohyun said and turned back slowly to face him.

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?” he asked face filled with worry.

I nodded my head “I turned around too suddenly. It’s nothing.” I smiled before turning to the door. As if on cue, just as I was about to reach the door, Dongwoo opened the door and came in. I felt dizzy and held onto my head but this time, it doesn’t seem to stop and I fell forward. Dongwoo caught me before I reach the floor.

“Sunggyu!” I heard Woohyun said before falling unconscious.