Chapter 25

Forgotten

A/N: i hope you like this chapter~ ^^

*Sunggyu’s pov*

I opened my eyes and squinted trying to adapt to the sudden change of brightness.

“Sunggyu, are you okay? Should I call Woo here?” Woohyun asked, face filled with worry.

“Woohyun ah, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be resting?” I said drowsily.

“You fainted suddenly and you expect me to lie on my bed and sleep?” Woohyun said angrily.

“What if you have another attack because of this? Woohyun, I am okay. Go back and rest.” I said.

“No. I want to stay here.” Woohyun said stubbornly.

“Aish, it’s just a fever.” I said. “You don’t need to stay here. Plus the fever already went down.”

“But-” Woohyun was cut when Dongwoo opened the door and walked in.

“Oh, Sunggyu, you are already awake. How are you feeling?” Dongwoo asked smiling.

“Fine, but I am tired.” I said

“It’s normal, the medicine is suppose to make you drowsy.” Dongwoo smiled “If nothing goes wrong, you can go home tomorrow. Woohyun, go back to your ward. You need to rest.” Woohyun just pouted and walked out of the room.

“Okay, I shall leave now I need to ensure that Woohyun goes back to his ward and rest.”Dongwoo smiled and turned to walk out of the door.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*Woohyun’s pov*

Dongwoo walked into Sunggyu’s ward, stopping me from finishing my sentence. I still feel angry about what happened so I left when he told me to go back to my ward. I laid on my bed and tried to sleep but I can’t seem to fall asleep. The moments that I spent with Dongwoo in this hospital kept on flashing in my mind.

Woo… he really cared for me like I am his child. He loved me… maybe , he just didn’t want me to die… like what Sungyeol had said, I have fallen for Sunggyu… they noticed it and wanted me to live even if the truth is find out one day… they wanted me to live for Sunggyu instead so I won’t die…

I felt a tear slipped from my eye. I stared at the ceiling and saw Myung smiling at me like he always does.

Myung… do you blame me? For not wanting to die. For wanting other people’s love and wanting to love other people… you are happy for me right? I survived… you wouldn’t want me to die like that. I was too stupid that time. Now I hurt 2 people… Woo and Sungyeolie. What should I do? Will they hate me? I smiled bitterly Myung … what would you do if you are still here? I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Dongwoo’s pov*

I walked to Woohyun’s ward and saw him lying on the bed. He looked like he is thinking. I stayed outside staring at him. A tear slipped down his face.  Why is he crying? I resisted the urge to just walk in and comfort him and I just stood there.

He is still angry… I can’t just walk in, making him have an attack… He fell asleep after a while and I went in. I stood beside his bed. “Woohyun ah…” I said softly not wanting to wake him up. “Mianhe.”

I pushed his fringe away from his forehead so it’s not covering his eyes. I walked out after a while and went back to my office to rest a bit.

*Woohyun’s pov*

I woke up when I heard some voice. “Woohyun ah…” I heard Dongwoo’s voice and I froze and act like I am still sleeping. He left after a while to do his things maybe.

He didn’t realize that I was awake. It’s the first time that he missed this little details… he must be very tired… he has so much things to do and I just added on. He still cares for me, that’s why he came and see if I was okay…

I sat up and brought my knees to my chest. Tears flow out of my eyes and fell onto my knees.

“Woo… Mianhe…” I mumbled to myself as more tears flow out of my eyes and I hugged onto my knees tighter. I was sobbing after 30 mins or so and I heard the door open.

“Woohyun?” I heard Dongwoo’s voice and I looked up.

“W-Woo? Why are you back?” I asked between sobs.

“It’s time to check how you are doing.” Dongwoo said gently “One check per half an hour like usual.”

“Why did you come personally? It should be some nurses.” I asked curiously.

“Your condition is serious this time. I will be able to react better than any other nurses if something happens.”

“Don’t you hate me? You t-tried to save me b-but I was angry for no reason.”  I said between hiccups.

“Nope , I was the one that hide that fact from you.” Dongwoo said calmly.

“Woo… Mianhe… I am sorry for being like this… Forgive me…” I said and I started sobbing.

“Shh… people will think that I bullied you if they saw this.” Dongwoo said and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing comforting circles on my back “It’s okay… the most important thing is, you survived. That’s enough.”

“Woo, I am sorry…” I said as I let go of him. “You have things to do too, I shouldn’t waste your time.”

“Hmm… it’s okay, I don’t really have things to do right now.” Dongwoo said.

“Then go and sleep, you are tired. You haven’t been sleeping much right.” I said

“It’s okay. I rested for a while, don’t worry about it.” Dongwoo smiled “How’s your body?”

“Same, as usual, nothing is wrong with it~” I said happily as a stone seemed to be lifted from my chest when I apologized to Dongwoo.

“Okay, that’s good. If there is nothing wrong then I shall leave now so you can rest.” Dongwoo smiled gently and I nodded. “Rest well.” He said before closing the door.

I lie on my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.