Chapter 7

Forgotten

A/N: I am sorry I made you wait , provided there is someone waiting :) i didn't update yesterday because i only managed to update the other fic before I fell alseep :P

*Woohyun's pov*

While I was walking away , I heard someone screamed "Myung~!" and by the time I turn around to see what happened , the people already swamed around him and Min Young .

"Wow , They look so matching together."

"Myung , can I have your signature~?"

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"Can i take a picture of you?"

The people surrounding them are shouting random stuffs.

"She is so blessed." Standing still I mumbled to myself . "Just because she has Haphephobia , she can be protected by Myung. Because she is the weak one , she will be loved and cared for. Min Young is so blessed."

"Don't judge a thing by its appearance." Sunggyu said I almost forget that he is here...

"Huh?" I said in a somewhat shocked tone.

"The appearance of things are always fake , Your own pain can only be known by yourself " Sunggyu looked at where Myungsoo is standing "After all , we are all envious of each other. Envy of what they have and think that they are more blissful. We keep on fighting , keep on hurting , thinking of getting what the others have. Only when we are both wounded, then we will realise that we got nothing from all those pointless fights."

I stared at him for a while and turned to look at Myung "Yea , you are right. But just seeing from here , looking at them laughing happily , looking at them getting loved. I am not willing to admit defeat like this. Even if i know that it's fake , even if i won't get anything at the end , i still can't resist myself to envy , to be hurt , even if the ending will be more painful , I still..."

Sunggyu looked at me before taking a step forward and said "I will definitely make you mine!"

"huh? Sunggyu?"

"All of you get lost!" He shouted and all the girls surrounding Myungsoo turned around looking shocked but no one intended to move. Almost at the same time , a bunch of armed guards came and shove the girls out of the way and said with their hands by their side "Young master , as you wished for ." 

"Kim Sunggyu , " I was speechless "Where did these people came from?"

"Is there any problem with this?" He looked at me "I am the only Young master of Kim's , they are suppose to follow me . Kim Myungsoo also has one , but it seems that he didn't bring them out." He said and pulled me close to him hugging me and he declared "Kim Myungsoo , I am going to make Woohyun mine! So don't regret if you don't hold onto him!" 

Myungsoo ignored Sunggyu and turned away with Min Young. 

Will it end like this? It haven't even started and it has already ended? No! One try, one more try... I want to try one more time!

"Myung!" I shouted and tried to pushed Sunggyu away , after struggling for a while , I managed to push him away but i also fell down.

 "Do you know the park at XXX street?" I asked ignoring the pain.

Myungsoo turned around and nodded . " Do you know the cherry blossom tree at the entrance of the park?" Myungsoo nodded once again.

"This wednesday , 10 am , I will wait for you at the tree , can you come?" Myung didn't nod neither did he shook his head , he only stood there and look at me. "Will you come?" Myungsoo remained silent. "Will you come?" I repeated again

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu is angry , he pulled me up gently "Do you know what are you doing?!"

"Will you come , Myung?" I said with my voice shaking.

"Myung , Lets go" Min young said and he nodded before turning to walk away.

"Myung! i will wait ! i will wait for you there! I will wait until you come! Myung!" I shouted.

*Min young's pov*

"Myung..." Will he go? Will he go to find that guy?

He seemed to have notice what i was thinking and smiled gently  "Don't worry"

A/N: Please tell me how you feel about this~ ^^