Chapter 2

Forgotten

A/N: Please forgive me for the tons of mistakes in this story and hope you will like it ^^

*Outside of student council's room , Woohyun's pov*

"I want to see Kim Myungsoo."

"Our president is not in right now"

"I want to see Kim Myungsoo"

"Didn't i say that he is not in right now?"

"I want to see Kim Myungsoo."

"Yah , brat!" The student finally exploded "even if the president is in , he is also not someone kids like you can see whenever you want."

"I want to see Kim Myungsoo"

"No! No! Even if you repeat for a thousand times it's also useless , the president will not meet you! Do you understand?!"

Thud!

"What happened?!"

Members of student council are running out from the room. They were chatting and drinking tea just happily and suddenly a loud noise interupted them. They were thinking that the building was going to collapsed but it is actually....

A guy with beautiful features like those in comics , is slowly taking back his hand from the wall that  has dented in because of his punch.

"Yo ,you , you!" The student that was talking to Woohyun was so scared that he can only stutter out some words. 

"I am repeating this for the last time" Woohyun smiled like a sweet angel , but his voice is feeled with threat " i want to see Kim Myungsoo." 

*Sunggyu's pov*

"It's you again!" I was stared at woohyun." What do you want this time?!"

"Ohh it's you." Woohyun reconise him" that sunbae with a beautiful features"

"Stop saying that !"

"Sunbae with beautiful features" Woohyun said ignoring everyone's words"Can you tell me where is Kim Myungsoo? They don't want to tell me."

 "You want to see Kim Myungsoo?" I asked coldly.

"Yes" Woohyun nodded.

"You wanna confess to him?"

"Yesyes" Woohyun nodded again.

My expressions were getting colder I thought this guy would be different from those shallow people who only looks at the appearance of something. 

"Shouldn't you find out about the situation before you come? Doesn't you know that Kim Myungsoo already has a fiancee already?"

 "huh?" Woohyun was stunned. Sunggyu pulled a cute girl, that looks like a doll, and was hiding in a corner out and said "This is his fiancee. Right Min young" "Ahh , yes..." The girl look like a scared rabbit right now "I am , I am Myungsoo's fiancee" Woohyun stood there stunned. Sunggyu laughed coldly "now that you know that , i suggest that you should stop thinking about having a relationship with Kim Myungsoo , just make Min young happy , it is a faster way." "what is a faster way?" Woohyun asked "Stop acting , you are just some other people that is in love with what Kim Myungsoo's can give you right? If it's that way , getting close to Min Young will be faster isn't it? Don't ever think of snatching Kim Myungsoo , you will not get anything but instead you will lose everything you have now."Sunggyu retorted "Ohh is that so...  Then it will be troublesome" Woonhyun nodded "The situation is not what i thought it would be... Forget it , since i will not be able to see Myung today ,  i shall come next time" Woohyun said and walked away.

*Woohyun's pov*

Myung has a fiancee?! Why didn't you wait for me?

A magazine appeared in woohyun's hands , the cover page of the magazine is a hot guy wearing white. It is Kim Myungsoo , Woohyun's eternal lover , also a potential rookie in the music industry. Woohyun hugged the magazine tightly like someone is going to snatch it from him. It's been 15 years since we are separated , Myung. This 15 years i have been chasing after you. When i see you on the tv i would be so happy. No matter how painful it is , i have endured it. To see you i have run away from death countless times , but you have a fiancee ... why didn't you wait for me? Woohyun hugged the magazine tighter and squatted down slowly Myung where are you , i want to see you...... A hand appeared infront of me "Are you okay? Where do you feel unwell?" A gentle voice asked. Woohyun look up to see who is it and was shocked "Myung?!" Woohyun hesitated before reaching out for the hand afraid that it's just illusion that is infront of him "Are you really Myung?"