Chapter 6

Lost Valentine.

Lost Valentine

Chapter 6

***************************************************************************************************

The broad cast came out a few days later. The story was a hit, the stations ratings went up and the law that was in being threatened had new supporters. Kyu Jong was at work when Hyung Jun and Jung Min came in, in a rush.

“Kyu Jong ah, Kyu Jong ah!” The two yelled, as they entered the parlor. Kyu ran up to them.

“Yah be quiet, stop making so much noise.” Kyu said covering both of their mouths. The guys pouted, after Kyu removed his hands.

“Yah is that the way to treat your best friends?” Jung Min scolded. Kyu gestured to hit him.

“Aishhh yah who are you scolding? I am older then you!” The young ones ducked running the booth and sitting down. Kyu smiled and followed them sitting down.

“So why did you come here for anyway?” Hyung Jun smiled while Jung min spoke.

“Well you know the story about Mr. Kim and Hyun Joong ssi right? Well when the story came out, everybody saw it and when I mean everybody, I mean everybody. The military got a whiff of it, and we got a call. Apparently, there is someone that is still alive that was in Kim Hyun Joong ssi ‘s platoon. And we are going to meet with them in two days. We wanted to know if you can bring Mr. Kim with you, so he can maybe find out what happened to Hyun Joong ssi.”   Kyu Jong thought about it, then smiled he knew that it was the right thing to do.

“Ah okay then I’ll go and talk to him.” Kyu smiled.

“Okay! Umm… Kyu Jong Hyung…” Kyu narrowed his eyes, when Hyung Jun called him Hyung; he never does this unless he wants something.

“Mwo? What is it that you want?” Jung Min smiled too.

“Wae what do you want?” Hyung Jun and Jung Min leaned closer to Kyu smiling.

“Can we have two sundaes please? Huh just two…” Kyu rolled his eyes. He knew it they wanted free ice cream.
“Yah... aishhh… alright just two then you have to have to left, this is a business not a playground.” Kyu said; he smiled as the two celebrated and hugged each other.

After work Kyu Jong headed to Mr. Kim’s and Yubin’s house. Knocking on the door, he looked up when the door was open.

“Oh Kyu Jong ah… what are you doing here so late? Is there a problem?”

“Oh no I was wondering if I could speak with Mr. Kim… Is he up?” Yubin looked inside for a moment, before gesturing for him to enter.

Mr. Kim was sitting on the sofa, having his tea; he sat up when he saw Kyu Jong.

“Oh Kyu Jongie What are you doing here so late?” Kyu bowed, and then sat down.

“I’m sorry for coming at such an indecent time, but I have some news that I wanted to share with you.” Yubin handed him a cup of tea, before sitting down near her uncle.

“Well what is it?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Well as you know the ratings for the show that you allowed your story to air, had very good reviews. They said that your story touched a lot of hearts. Well my friends Jung Min ah and Hyung Jun ah told me that they got a call from military. Well from what they were told, the man they would like for you to meet was in the same platoon what Hyun Joong ajusshi was in. He said that he knows what happened to him.” Mr. Kim gasped; Yubin grabbed her uncle’s hand in support.

“This man knows what happened to my beloved Hyun Joong?” Mr. Kim asked shakily.

“De he knows what happened and he would like to meet you, if you agree to it.” Mr. Kim set his tea down, and looked to the fireplace again. He scared, finally he would know what happened to his love, but he doesn’t know what would the reason. Turning to Kyu Mr. Kim asked.

“Will Jung Min and Hyung Jun video it again?  I won’t mind if they did that, I know them and they will make me feel more comfortable.” Kyu Jong smiled.

“Of course they would do it. They like you too, I will tell them… So are you going to do it?” Mr. Kim smiled, before nodding. Kyu smiled, as he finished drinking his tea.

“Well it is late; I really wanted to tell you this. I will take my leave now.” Kyu stood and bowed, taking his leave. Yubin followed him out.

“Kyu Jong ah…” Yubin called. Kyu Jong stopped and then turned towards her.

“Yes..?”

“I just wanted to say thank you for all that you and your friends have done for my uncle. I really appreciate it.” Kyu smiled.

“Ah it is nothing… A man like that needs to have some closer.” Yubin smiled, bitting her lip she quickly tilted up, lips connecting to Kyu Jong’s cheek. Kyu was stunned frozen, as she quickly went into the house. His hand went to his cheek, feeling where he she kissed him. He smiled, and then took his leave.

************************************************************************************************************************

AHHH! Sixth chapter done. Get ready for the last chapter tomorrow, along with maybe tissues if I did my job right. Lmao I hoped you liked it. Please leave me a comment and tell me if you did. Also thank you to all the new comments, they all mean a lot to me.  till next time bye now. XD

P.S Ha! im not late!!! yay!!