story part two (the kiss)

Lost Valentine.

Lost Valentine

Chapter 4

****************************************************************************************************

A couple of days later Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun, and Jung Min made their way back to Mr. Kim and Yubin’s house. Wanting to continue the story on Mr. Kim and Hyun Joong, once reaching the house they rang the doorbell. Once again Yubin opened the door.

“Oh well hello again.” She said smiling at them; Especially Kyu Jong. Kyu Jong blushed as he said his greetings.

“How is Mr. Kim feeling today?” Jung Min asked; trying to cut the awkwardness.

“Oh he is just fine; he is out in the back tending to the pond. Follow me.” Yubin said gesturing them to follow her. Reaching the back they saw Mr. Kim sitting at the pond, feeding the fishes. They reached Mr. Kim, smiling to him they greeted.

“Annyeonghaesayo Mr. Kim… How are you feeling today?” Hyung Jun said smiling.

“Oh better now, I’m sorry for the other day, I just was not feeling well.” Mr. Kim said frowning to the guys, showing his sincere regret.

“Ah it’s okay; there is no need to feel bad. Are you alright to continue with your story?” Jung Min asked.

“Oh yes I am fine, so set up or whatever it is you do.”

The guys smiled, setting up the camera; grabbing some chairs that were on the porch and sat around Mr. Kim, waiting for him to start.

“Well as were I left off; we did not actually see eye to eye, but there was something there between us, that confused and frightened me. This continued for a month and a half, him giving hints on his desire to have me. And me running from them and him, I mean how we would live, I do not know, but that did not stop him from pursuing me…” Mr. Kim smiled; losing himself in his story once more.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Flash back XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Young Saeng! Young Saeng ah!”

Young Saeng groaned as he heard his name being called. He looked at the clock, seeing that it was nine in the morning; he buried his head back into his pillows. Again he heard his name being called. Finally giving up, he threw the blankets off himself, and went out looking for whomever it was calling his name at that ungodly hour.

Once he reached the living room, he froze at the sight in front of him. Hyun Joong was sitting with his parents, drinking tea and getting cozy with his father and mother.

“Oh Young Saeng ah there you are, your friend is here… Omo why are you still your pajamas, I thought you were going to hang out with Hyun Joong today? Right that is why you are here?” His mother said looking at Hyun Joong.

“De auntie we were supposed to, but I guess not anymore.” The horrible man said giving his best pout. Young Saeng scoffed, rolling his eyes at the acting the other was playing.

“Oh your poor dear. Young Saeng how could you scoff like that at your friend? If you made a promise to do something with another, then as a friend you should keep it.  Right Dear?” She said looking at his father, whom nodding in return.

“That is right yeobo. Young Saeng go and get changed, and keep your promise.” His father ordered. Young Saeng gaped at the man, who is now staring at him with a smirk.

“Palli Young Saeng ah, go get changed.” His mother said nudging him back to his room. Young Saeng couldn’t believe it. How could he use his parents against him? Did they even know what he really wanted from him? His mother wouldn’t even be able to handle such a disgusting notion; and he father would surely hit the roof if he were to know. He sighed as he went to go changed; once he was done, he exited the room heading to the living room where the evil incarnate is sitting.

“Alright let’s go.” Young Saeng said heading towards the door. After Hyun Joong once again kissed up to Young Saeng’s parents; they headed out the door and into Hyun Joong’s car.  There was a few minutes of silence, but Young Saeng couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to know what Hyun Joong wanted, what he really wanted from him. So now that he finally has him in the car he wanted to ask him.

“Hyun Joong pull over to that park please.” Hyun Joong looked at him confused, but he didn’t question him as he as Young Saeng’s face. When they reached the park, he parked and young Saeng got out going to the pond that was there. Once he felt that Hyun Joong was there he spoke.

“Hyun Joong I have never been one to beat around the bush, and I know that you are not either. So, I am just going to be honest and forward with you.”

“Alright ask away.” Hyun Joong said bracing himself on what was going to be asked.

“I just want to know… What do you want with me Hyun Joong? Why did you come back here? why now did you suddenly come and look for me? And now you won’t leave me alone. What do you want?” Young Saeng asked turning to him with sure curiosity in his eyes. Hyun Joong nodded; he knew that this was going to be asked, so he just smiled at him.

“You want a honest answer I will give it to you. I want to be with you. When I left with my family, when I was 12 I did a lot of figuring out who I was. I wondered why I missed you so much, I mean we were never friends and we never liked each other. For some reason, I just couldn’t get you out of mind, as I grew older I finally figured out what it was. I was so mean to you, because I loved you. Saranghaeyo Young Saeng ssi.”

Young Saeng was dazed; he had prepared himself for the answer, but this was something that he was not prepared for. Love was something different, then just wanting to make his life miserable.

“Sarang? Hyun Joong ssi Love is not funny to play around with. I do not find it funny, that you would use that to make me angry…” Young Saeng was interrupted by Hyun Joong pulling him closer to his chest. Wrapping his arm around Young Saeng’s waist; Hyun Joong leaned forward, getting mere centimeters from his face.

“You don’t believe me..? How about now...” As soon as he finished, Hyun Joong closed the distance, lips meeting together in a punishing kiss. Young Saeng’s eyes widened, hands coming up to push the offending man away, but as Hyun Joong’s tongue flicked over his lower lip asking for permission to enter; Young Saeng couldn’t make himself refuse, opening his mouth slightly Hyun Joong jumped at the hesitant, but obvious consent. Slipping in their tongues meet, Young Saeng whimpered slightly, hands no longer trying to pulling away, but grabbing his shirt to pull him closer. The need for air overwhelmed them, till they had no choice to pull away.

The stood there panting, unable to speak or look away from each other. Finally Young Saeng unclasped Hyun Joong’s shirt, looking away from him. He glanced around making sure that nobody was giving them weird looks, when he saw nobody he looked at Hyun Joong once more.

“Hyun Joong… Even if I agree to this, how is it going to work? You know this… our whatever this is… is not going to work not in this society, not in this time. Hyun Joong leaned in again giving him a quick peck.

“You don’t have to worry about it. I will handle everything… Even if our parents disown us I will take of you. I promise. Please to turn me away from fear, let’s just start off slow for right now. We can worry about this society when we get there okay?  Please give me a chance.” Hyun Joong said making his last plea. Young Saeng sighed, he knew that he felt something for him, but he just couldn’t say it out straight yet. Looking at Hyun Joong in the eye, he couldn’t say no, he knew his answer.

“arraji Hyun Joong ah let’s give this a chance, whatever this is.” Hyun Joong smiled.

“Jinja! Really?! You are saying yes!!” Hyun Joong yelled excitedly. Young Saeng nodded, smiling at the way Hyun Joong was acting.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Flashback end XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“He was so happy that day, when I said yes *he laughs* he didn’t let me go till he saw other people coming to the park. That was the first day that we went to the ice cream parlor, and meet your grandfather.” Mr. Kim said gesturing to Kyu Jong. Kyu smiled at the reference to his beloved grandfather.

“Your grandfather was a good man. A very understanding man, besides from Hyun Joong he is the best man I have ever knew.” Kyu nodded slightly tearing from the praise that his grandfather received.

“well I think it is time for dinner. If you have time why don’t you join us? All of you, we can talk more about your grandfather. I’m sorry, but my heart is tired we can finish another day okay?” He said to Jung Min and Hyung Jun. They nodded in understanding.

“It’s okay Mr. Kim I know this is hard to speak about, so I thank you for doing do. Please take your time. Besides I like hearing your stories.” Jung Min said; helping Mr. Kim into the house.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AAAHHHHH!!! Yes they kissed, I had to put some lovin in there lmao. I hoped you like it. Please leave a comment below. Again thank you for the comments and subby all is appreciated and wanted.

Till next time bye now.

P.s to all the ones that want to know about the soldier, and what happened to them, all will be revealed within the last three chapters, so please be patient and enjoy the mystery. Bye bye now lmao.