story part 1

Lost Valentine.

Lost Valentine

chapter 3

****************************************************************************************************

Kyu Jong was excited, they finally got the okay and now they were once again heading towards Mr. Kim’s home. Once they got there, they rang the doorbell. The niece once again opened the door.

“Oh you’re here, so I take it the boss said yes?” She said in a joking manner, the guys smiled as he lead them into the sun room, where Mr. Kim was setting on a rocking chair, with a blanket in his lap.

“Annyeonghaesayo.” The men bowed, he nodded and smiled in return.

“Ah yes annyeonghaesayo, forgive me for not standing, I am not feeling so well today.” Jung Min frowned in concern.

“Oh I’m sorry. Did we come at a bad time? I guess we should have called first.” Waving off the concern Mr. Kim smiled.

“Oh no it is alright, I would like to tell you my story” He said gesturing for them to sit. They did as hyung Jun got the camera ready. Once they were settled Jung Min started.

“Okay Mr. Kim We are rolling so when you are ready please start.” Mr. Kim smiled: Looking at the fireplace again.

“Yubin ah hand me that picture there.” Yubin nodded grabbing the picture and hand it to him.  Mr. Kim smiled brightly, gently running a hand over the picture.

“His name was Kim Hyun Joong; he was and still is the love of my life. He was the son of my father’s best friend, so we grew up with each other. However, we were not friends, not in the least. Oh how I could not stand him.” Everybody chuckled as Mr. Kim smiled; he passed over the portrait letting them see his love.

“Of course I never knew that we would fall in love. However, maybe he did… You see when we were 12, he had moved away, but when it was 6 months till my eighteenth birthday, I saw him again it was at the block party, that my mother threw every year at the beginning of summer. My mother called me over to meet someone special, and special he was…”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Memory xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Young Saeng ah, Young Saeng ah… Ah! There you are come here.” Young Saeng turned to his mother who was calling him.

“Yes mother.” His mom grabbed his arm, pulling him along with her.

“Where are we going?”

“Just too where your father is at there is someone I want you to see.” Young Saeng just kept quiet, following what his mother wanted. When they reached his father, Young Saeng could see others with him. He didn’t recognize them, as they had their backs turned to from him.

“Ah Young Saeng ah there you are. Does he look familiar to you?” His father said pointing to the one at the punch bowl. His father clapped the boy on the shoulder. He turned around and young Saeng was in awe.

“Kim… Kim Hyun Joong ssi..?” He couldn’t believe his eyes. His enemy from childhood is standing in front of him. He was wearing the same smirk that he used to wear when they were kids.

“Annyeong Heo Young Saeng.”

“Hyun Joong ah Just came back today, and he said he was looking for you, why don’t you take him around and mingle, show him around; make sure that he hasn’t forgot the place.” After that his father left them to be by themselves.

“Gomawoyo.” Hyun Joong said bowing to his father. Kissing up is what young Saeng would have called it. Once the parents where mingling again with the neighbors. Young Saeng turned to Hyun Joong.

“Yah! What was that ‘gomawoyo’.” Young Saeng mocked. Hyung Joong just smiled.

“What can I not be polite? It seems you still have not changed Young Saeng ssi.” Hyun Joong scoffed rolling his eyes. Young Saeng scowled at the boy.

“Yah and what is this about you were looking for me? Why of all people would you look for me?” Hyun Joong leaned forward motioning for him to come closer. Young Saeng leaned to him curiously.

“Because I wanted to see how ugly you gotten…” Young Saeng snapped back, now glaring at the man, with a huff Young Saeng turned away from the infuriating boy; wanting to make his leave, but he was stopped by a hand grabbing his arm and pulling him backward and behind a big speaker. Hyun Joong stepped closer chest meeting Young Saeng’s back.

“Now, now Heo Young Saeng, where are those manners that your wonderful mother has bestowed on you? Are you just going to leave me here? I might get lost.” Hyung Joong said whispering in Young Saeng’s ear; Young Saeng couldn’t help the shivers that zing through his body, which made him breathless and confused. Young Saeng turned to him, still connected to his chest, frowning he tried to understand what exactly was going on with the man. Hyun Joong leaned slightly forward, letting his nose graze Young Saeng’s lightly.

Young Saeng’s eyes widened, pulling away instantly, before he could go any further Hyun Joong spoke.

“See you around Young Saeng ssi.” Young Saeng glanced at him; seeing the smirk he couldn’t help scowling back, before running off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX End flashbackXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“I was so confused after our reunion; his actions scared and baffled me, but not as much as my reactions to his vivid intentions. From that moment on; my life changed.” Mr. Kim said smiling at everyone. Mr. Kim looked at everyone, smiling wider as he noticed how engrossed they all were into his story.

“I’m sorry, but I need to take my medication and rest now.” This seemed to bring the other back.

“Oh de Mianhaeyo, please take your rest now.” Jung min asked standing, as Mr. Kim took his leaving. They bowed till be was gone, sat down once more to pack up properly, and then took their leave.

*************************************************************************************************************************

AHHH! Chapter three is finished. J So how are ya’ll liking this, please tell me with a comment below. I hope I am doing this justice, and get ready for chapter four. Till next time bye now.

P.S I would like to thank Ranka501 and Shain44 for your comments and to all my subs and new subby for your support. Thanks *bows 360 degress* lmao thanks bye bye. XD