Meet You Again Someday

Raining....I Fell In Love With You

(In The Next Day..)

You wake up early today..You was so happy because of last night. You and Daehyun became a couple. You smiled when you remembered his smile.

You take a bath and prepares yourself to school. After taking a bath, you look to your cell phone and noticed that Daehyun did not text you a message this morning. Usually, he will text you a message to wake you up. You felt something wrong was happening. Just then, you hurriedly takes your bag, cell phone, and books and wear your sneakers.You run as fast as you can to Daehyun's house to check for him.

When you arrives at his house, you saw many peoples were wearing black and white clothes. Some of them were crying..and you noticed that an 11 years old kid was crying Daehyun's name. You was confuse and ask the kid. 

'Hello there kid..Why are you crying?'

The kid answered, ' My oppa...he was dead last night. His brain cancer had reached the limit.'

You asked the kid again, 'Who's your oppa? He lives at here?

'His name was Jung Dae....dae..Hyun..' answered the kid who was still crying.

You was frozen by the name..Your heart beats were very fast right now.

'It can't be Daedae...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' you shouted with full of your heart.

Suddenly, a coffin was brought out by 5 peoples holding it. The one who leads the front was holding a frame of Daehyun's picture.

'DAEHYUNNIE!!!!!!' you shouted and reached the coffin. ' WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME???? YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN??? YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISES TO ME.!!!!!' Tears filled your eyes.. You can't believe that last night was the last time you ever seen Daehyun in your life. 'YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!!' you cried at his casket. 

Suddenly, a hand holds your shoulder and it was Daehyun's mother. 'Dear2x..__________. Stop ___________. Daehyun will get sad if he sees you like this..He probably is seeing you now from the Heaven. Don't be like this.. Daehyun left you a letter before he came to Korea to find you.

(Flashback)

'Omma...I must go back to Korea tomorrow. I want to find __________. Maybe my life will not be longer.. This is my last wish omma...appa.. I have to find her and see her,' said Daehyun to his mother and father.

'But... you are sick right now..Daehyun..You must get enough rest..Korea takes hours to reach..' answered Daehyun's mother.

'Omma....this is my last wish..I hope omma will agree to this..Please Omma..' begged Daehyun.

'Dear... you must fullfil his wish..surely he will take care of himself,' answered Daehyun's father that was sitting beside Daehyun's mother.

'Okay...Daehyun..Omma will give you permission to go back to Korea. But..you must promised us to take care yourself and call us if you are in troubles,' agreed Daehyun's mother.

'Yeah!!! I love you Appa...Omma..I will love you till the end of my life,' shouted Daehyun excitedly.

'Emm..omma..can you keep this letter and give it to ______________ when I am not at this world anymore?' asked Daehyun.

'Anything for you my dear son..Omma will help you...' Daehyun's mother agreed..

Then, he gave the letter to his mother.

(End of Flashback.)

'Here it is..' said Daehyun's mother and gives the letter to you.

You was still crying and now your face was all red. Then, you opened the letter and read it:

 

To: My Dear _______________.

Hello____________. When you read this letter..maybe I am at Heaven now.. I'm sorry _________ I have to go first. I should have tell you but I'm afraid that you will feel worry about me.. At this time, you must be hating me so much right? You should blame me..______________..because I broke my promises to you.. I should have protect you and be with you..I have Brain cancer..and it was in critical stage right now.. Actually,______.. I have fallen in love with you since you was still a kid. I'm already older than you that time..Although you were still young that time..but my heart cannot denied that I have fallen in love with you.. I will always remember all of our memories especially when we played the rain until we get cold.  Saranghae.._________.. Someday, we will meet again at Heaven.. I will wait for you.. but  as for now..you must get excellent grades for your high school exams. Someday.. I am sure that you will meet a guy that can take care you and love you more than me,.. I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU.. Goodbye,_________________.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sincerely love by,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Daehyun.

 

 

After you read the letter, you cried even more.

'I will meet you again Daedae...(Jung Daehyun).

 

 

 

 

 

~ Finally..I finished this fanfic..Sorry if there were many mistakes for my English.. This is my First Fanfic at this Website

Do comments please..In order to improve my Story..Heheheheheh.. Enjoy. Thank You for reading my Fanfic. ^_____^