Why?? Did I Fall In Love With You?

Raining....I Fell In Love With You

Many days had passed..and you and Daehyun become close again and more close.

Daehyun is waiting for you outside of your school. Today..he had promised you to accompany you back to your home. 'Daedae!' shouted you as you saw him waiting for you. '__________!' replied Daehyun. 

'Ah....Daehyunnie..They are my two bestriends..Jieun and Yongguk. Yongguk was Jieun's boyfriend. Hahahahaha,' you said and laughed.

'Yah~~~ You are so naughty _________.How could you laughed at me?' teased Yongguk.

'I'm sorry Gukkie..It's just a joke. I am only laughing because both of you were friends at the beginning but turned to love...after a few years,' you explained why you are laughing.

'Yeah.._________ because love is strong ...and you will know it for sure. Maybe with him,' Yongguk pointed his finger to Daehyun.

'Yah...~~~ He is my bestfriend Yongguk..How can it will turn to love..' you answered.

'Nothing is impossible..._____________.Look at us..It's a prove for what Yongguk have said,'said Jieun.

Daehyun just smiled to them. 'Hello..my name is Jung Daehyun.Nice to meet you two,' Daehyun introduced himself to Jieun and Yongguk.

'Nice to meet you two..I'm Bang Yong Guk..I am Planet Mato's best killer..Hahahahaha..Just joking ..' joked Yongguk.

'Ah...silly you Gukkie.. My name is Song Jieun..Nice to meet you Daehyun,' said Jieun with a smile.

'Yo..Bro..I heard that from_______ that you had a good and powerful voice..Can you sing with me..? I just created one song that called ''I Remember''..It's a duet song..I wanted to be a song writer and now I found you.It will be great,' said Yongguk.

'Oh..Surely..But it's not that I had a very good voice..' answered Daehyun but actually he had a perfect voice.

'Come on Daedae..You had a perfect voice. You should admit it.. I know you very well,' you said to Daehyun.

'Okay..Bro. Just accept my request. You don't have to be shy,' said Yongguk.

'Emm..we gotta go now Jieun..Yongguk.. See you both  tomorrow,' you ended the talk.

'Okay, Bye__________..Daehyun sshi..Take care of our bestfriend. Bye,' said Jieun and waved to them.

'Let's go Daedae..'

Then, both of you walk together from school.

 

(On the way home.)

On the way home, suddenly..Daehyun's vision become blurred. Daehyun tries to close his eyes and open it again. His head also feels painful. 

'Argh..' Daehyun holds his head. 'What is it Daedae..Are you okay?' you asked to Daehyun when you realized that he is holding his head.

'Nothing..I'm okay________' answered Daehyun like nothing was happen.

'Oh..okay..but I'm worried about you.. You don't look really well..You look pale since last two days,' worried you.

'I'm okay__________. You don't have to worry about me..I'm okay..Look to myself..I'm still looking vey strong right..Hahaha,' said Daehyun trying not to make you feel worry.

'You like to tease me right Daedae..' you said to Daehyun and pinched Daehyun's wrist.

'Ouch! That hurt_________' shouted Daehyun.

'Don't care..Hahahaha..' you teased.

Just then, the sky suddenly starts raining heavily. Daehyun open up his umbrella and protects you from the rain.

All of sudden, a motorcycle that was really fast passes you. You didn't realize it and Daehyun saves you by hugging you. Now, your face is facing Daehyun's chest and suddenly, your heart is beating very fast. It was the first time you felt like that to Daehyun.

'What is this? Heart...why are you beating very fast?' you asked to yourself.

'Are you okay____________? Are you hurt?' continuosly questions coming out from Daehyun's mouth.

'I'm okay..Thank you Daedae..' answered you.

'Come on..let's go', said Daehyun to you and both of you started to walk again.

On the way home, your heart still beating very fast as Daehyun was beside you and holding your shoulders.

'Why did I feel like this ? Is this love? you asked in your heart to yourself.

As for Daehyun, ' ______________... I should tell you..but I'm afraid..' Daehyun feels guilty in his heart.

After a few minutes, you and Daehyun were already infront of your house.

' I should go now..Bye Daedae..See you tomorrow,' you said to Daehyun and waved at him.

Suddenly, a hand holds your wrist. It was Daehyun's hand. You was suprised by his action. 'What Daehyunnie?' you asked to him 

'I...I...I...I..' stuttered Daehyun. 'What is it? Just tell me..' you were curious about what will Daehyun gonna say to you.

'I...I...Love you _____________ Saranghae..' Daehyun confessed to you. Your eyes become bigger and wider.

'Is this real?? Daedae loves me more than a bestfriend?' you asked but just then you also confessed to Daehyun.

'Actually...Daedae.. I Love you too...I love you more than a bestfriend. I feel secured besides you.. I feel comfortable and happy when I am with you..I felt something was missing when you are not with me..My heart was beating so fast when I'm with you..I Love You!' you confessed to Daehyun.

Daehyun was shocked when you confessed about your feelings for him. Then, he pulled you closer to him and hugs you..Now, both of you were wet by the rain and you two didn't cared. He hugs you tightly like he didn't want to release you from his hug anymore. He leaned his forehead to yours and said, ' I'm sorry if I hurt you and make you feel sad. I love you.' You were confused for what Daehyun have said to you. ' Why did u said like that to me.?.You didn't hurt me..You didn't make me feel sad.. I love you no matter what happens..' you said to Daehyun. Daehyun moves his face closer to you and kiss your soft lips. Suddenly, tears come out from your eyes and Daehyun's eyes although it was raining.

Daehyun stopped the kiss and hurriedly said, ' I have to go now.You should go in. I don't want you to get sick.' 

'Okay Daehyunnie.. I will see you tomorrow. Promise me you will come to my school tomorrow,' you agreed.

'Bye..____________. I LOVE YOU!' Daehyun shouted and begin his walk to his home.

'Why did I feel that this night is the last time I can see you Jung Daehyun..?' you asked  to yourself because you felt that something will happens.

'Silly you__________. You should think positive..' you muttered to yourself.