Weird.....

Raining....I Fell In Love With You

Today, you have an extra class at your school. So, you will be coming home late...

(Class Finished)

'________, I have to go home first..My mother called me a few minutes ago. Mianhae.._______. Tomorrow, let's go home together after school,' said your bestfriend, Jieun. 'Oh..it's okay Jieun..You should go home first because i need to do something. Nobody helps your mother at home if you go home late,'you replied.

'Arasso..______. You should go home too right now because the sky looks dark now..Maybe it will rain soon,' said Jieun, 'Okay,friend..Don't worry about me,' you answered. After that, Jieun takes her bag and left you alone in class.

As usual,actually you will finish all of your homework at school because you didn't like to bring your homework home. As time passes, you look at your watch.

'Oh no! It's already 5 o'clock...I better get going..' said yourself. You arranges your books neatly and takes your bag out of the class.

When you reach at the front school gate, suddenly it started to rain heavily. You run as fast as you could to the bus station.

'Why it is raining now?? Appa and Eomma must be worry about me for coming home late,' you said to yourself. Suddenly, a person with an umbrella gives his umbrella to you.

You are shocked and you look at his eyes. A pair of eyes that makes you feel something weird about that person. 'Who is he? I feel that I have ever meet him' you asked in your heart. 'Gomawo.. I feel that I have seen you somewhere.. Have we ever met?' you asked to him. The guy left you as soon as you asked him. 'WAIT!' you shouted. The guy continues to walk .

'Weird...gave me an umbrella without saying something.' I will find him tomorrow and give this umbrella back to him. I am sure he will be at here.' you said.