Next Day, We've Met

Raining....I Fell In Love With You

In the next day, you tell everything that happened yesterday to your bestfriend, Jieun at school.

'Oh dear...Who's that guy? I think you have to be careful, _________. Nowadays, many bad peoples out there..

'Yeah,I knew that there were many bad peoples out there..Jieunnie.. I need to find him..It was just like I have seen him before,' said yourself.

'Emm.._________.. I think maybe he is~~~~,' said Jieun.

'How can...Jieunnie..He left me since I was young, he promised me to comeback..but he didn't comeback..I waited him for so long..You knew that it broke my heart. He's the only friend that I had when I was young,' you talked and  you was so dissapointed and angry with him but actually in your heart, you missed him so much.

'Don't be like that ___________. I believed that he didn't want to separate with you and you two were still young that time. 8 years old _________. That age..you still was a kid. You have to be a mature person right now..Think positively.. You are 18 now.,' Jieun adviced you.

'Arasso..Jieunnie.. Yah! You seem to be like my adviser,' you making a joke.

'Hahahaha.. I am your bestfriend _________.. Of course I will care for you,' Jieun laughed.

'Thank you...Jieun..You are really my bestfriend in the world,' you thanked Jieun with a bright smile of your face.

'You too____________. You are my best,best,best,best,best,best,best,best,bestfriend in the world..' replied Jieun with a sweet smile. 

 

After that~~~~~ ( Is it you...Jung Daehyun????) you asked to yourself.

(3.00 p.m - School ends)

You walk out of the school and trying to find the guy that you've met yesterday. Just then, you saw a guy was hiding looking at you. 'Hey,you!' you shouted.

The guy runs after he heard you shouted at him. 'Wait! Don't go!' you shouted again. He didn't care of your shouts and still continue running from you. You follow him until you reached at an alley. You try to find the guy and suddenly a pair of hands hugs you from the back. You were shock and your eyes are wide open. 

'______________.... I MISS YOU~~~ I Miss you like crazy...' said a guy that was hugging you right now.

'WHO ARE YOU???WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME???' Continuosly you asked. You try to release his hands. 'Who are you?' you asked again.

He releases his hands and facing to you. 'I'm..I'm Jung Daehyun..Daedae you called me,' answered the guy that named Daehyun.

You are suprise because of the name Jung Daehyun. 'Y..o..u.u..Daedae????' you asked

'Yeah...this is me ______________' You don't remember me? asked Daehyun.

Suddenly,your eyes filled with tears and you ask Daehyun ' How dare you came to see me and hugged me? ' You know that I hate you..you are nothing to me. You didn't fulfil your promise..

______________ I am sorry .... I never forget about my promise..Only now I can fulfil my promise to you,' answered Daehyun with tears in his eyes.

You hit Daehyun's body because you was so angry to him. ' You can hit me ____________ until you can forgive me..' said Daehyun.

Just then, you hug him and say ' Actually,I miss you so much Daehyun....I can't forget you although you left me for a few years. I'm sorry...Daedae. Don't leave me again..' your confess to Daehyun.

'It's alright __________..Me too...' said Daehyun while hugging you too.