Part 8

My Siwonnie

 

My dear friends and my sweet subscribers... sorry if i took sooooo~ long time to update this kkk~ i was so frustated due to my mid exam and my proposal at Uni... but i still keep writing.. here's another chapter. hope you guys don't mind to read it and feel free to comment so i can know how my skill after i took my time. ^_^ #hug one by one

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been almost a week I and Ryeowook become like a real brother. I know he’s still nagging like before but now I understand why he’s like that. He wants me to be healthy and always full. He’s more demanding than my mom. Hahaha~ mom, oh Mom! She’s freaking annoying these days. She keeps asking me to meet her precious son of her friend. What the?! I don’t know him and I don’t want to know. Well if it was my Siwonnie, I willingly to see him.

 

Talking about my Siwonnie… he didn’t see me these days. Omo! What happened to him? Even in school he never showed off. Where’s he? My God! My mind is talking a lot. Is it because Ryeowook always feeding me today?

 

“Yesungie hyuuung~ do you free today?”

 

I hear Ryeowook calls me. Okay! I know what he wants from me. “Ne! What is it, Wook?” start from he cried at that day I call him with Wook. He’s my brother now, right?

 

He comes in to my room with fruits in his arms in front of his chest. Wow! Shall I call him sweet brother too?

 

“Here you are. I have fruits and, mom said that she will come back soon and brings her friend’s son. You okay, hyung?”

 

“What does mom want? She’s so nonsense these couple of days.” I pout. Yups, I pout. How much I have to curse today for being a fool? Should I call an ambulance and bring her to hospital to check her. Aigoo~ Ryeowook must have didn’t know how to help me too. Am I too unlucky?

 

“Oh, hyung, by the way… Mom said that you will like him. He’s so polite and mom likes him so much.” He sits next to me while doing something with the fruits. “You can refuse to her if you didn’t like him. I think, mom has something in her mind.”

 

Too much, Wook! Too much thinking. If you know mom better you will know what she would do. Just kill me, God and then bring me to a better life. Wait! With my Siwonnie along kekeke~

 

“Hyung. I should go now. My friend is waiting for me.”

 

“Where do you want to go?” I ask him while mungching my apple.

 

He smiles and replies, “To library. Some works make me need help. You wanna come too?”

 

I shake my head and lay down on my bed. He smiles again and goes downstairs. He’s not brainless like what I ever thought before. Maybe it’s just because I ever didn’t like him for the first sight but after he cried on that day I learned some points of him. He’s caring, he’s cute, he’s soft and he’s smart. Aish, Kim Ryeowook, what did I have done to you?

 

I think today will be one of those long day.

 

 

 

-In Kyuhyun’s house-

 

“Mom! I don’t like you like this. You know I won’t come to their house. You make me annoying. Really!!” I shout very loudly almost tripped in front of her.

 

My mom stands in front of me with her hands on her hip. What’s that? She wants me to say sorry after shouting at her? Noo~ waaayy~~ “Kyukyu, you should have known me well. She’s my old friend I love the most. And I promised her I would bring my son if I had one. So here you are, son.” What?! I want to say something when she continues, “She said she has cute son. Aigoo~ she’s handsome. I ever saw him on her phone.”

 

I shake my head. “No, I have one already.” I sit on the sofa and make some weird expression. She notices it and approaches me.

 

“What’s the matter? You and that boy you ever helped never meet again, so why?” she smirks.

 

“Mom. I said to you last night. I.MET.HIM.AGAIN.AND.HE.IS.SO.CUTE.MAKES.MY.HEART.BEATING.SO.FAST.” I emphasize my words.

 

“What?! You didn’t tell me! You brat!” she whacks me using her sadist mode. “Is he really that cute? Is he really him you ever met? AAAAHHH Kyu~ what should I do now with her?” she starts faking her tears to come out. She’s really a big liar at crying thing.

 

I push her softly and stand up. “I would like to meet them but just few minutes. If what you said is true then I will think again. Deal?”

 

She nods eagerly and hugs me tightly. She thanks me and goes to kitchen. Wow. Sometimes she’s so pure until I knew she’s one of those mothers who like bullying their own sons. I pity them and myself.

 

Last night mom told me to meet her old but and she loves the most in her house. Well, I didn’t mind at all about this at first. But when she said she would arrange something with her son, she got really excited and wanted me to be perfect when we meet later. What the heck! Mom should have known too I hate being arranged. But once again, she’s the leader of the leader of a gang of the bullying son by mother. You are confused? So I am.

 

Can she just once acting like a real mother? I doubt it. You know, sometimes our mother can be a burden. And she’s one of those types. I keep thinking about it until now. I have found Ryeowook and now she talks about another one. What should I do? I have already told her too about Ryeowook. Indeed I didn’t tell her his name properly, but at least she would understand.

 

Right now, how about Yesungie, a boy that I adore so much from the first I saw him in the school with my best friend Siwonnie? Shall I forget him?  Aniya~ I won’t. Bu- but, Ryeowook is cuter than him, lovely than him. Well, Yesungie is lovely too, but when he’s around Siwonnie. Can I say he likes Siwon? I gasp! Why I just realized about it?

 

But, why does my heart didn’t hurt at all? Could it be….?

 

“Ouch!” someone whacks me. It so so so so hurt. It must be mom! “What is it, mom?” I glare at her.

 

She glares at me back. I roll my eyes. “What? I called you earlier, brat.” She always calls me ‘brat’ and ‘KyuKyu’. No reason why. ‘Ouch!’

 

For few minutes we are not talking anything. She’s still standing behind me while I am still sitting on the sofa. I don’t want to see how her face looks like. She must be veeerrryy~ scary… “What is it, mom? You are scaring me.”

 

I hear she sighs. “What are you, Kyu? A loner? Go help me or do something rather than sitting alone here watching no other than black TV there. You are weird. Ah! How come I have son like him, God?” she walks away. I think I have made her annoyed. Hahaha! Who ordered her to have son like me? A weird one with smart brain. She’s lucky to have me, though.

 

Instead of I help her in the kitchen; I'd better find something fun at the library. Maybe I can refresh my mind of her random thing. Tell me that I am a hopeless son, a bratty one, and all of what name suit me well, but she is REALLY something. Tsk!

 

“Mom, I think my friend waiting for me, so I’m sorry for not helping.” I kiss her cheek and head toward my room to take my wallet and my phone. I have to go out of here quickly before she nags me again and again.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You, brat! Come back here!!”

 

Aigoo~ her voice! ‘Aargh!’

 

Run Kyuhyun, run! Palli!! Wait! Where is the bus way? ! I get the wrong way. It’s not to the library, its hospital way. Pabo! I should go back.

 

 

 

-Back to Yesung’s house-

 

I hear knock on the door. Mom or Ryeowook must be going home already. They are sure so fast. I feel bored already now. Nothing I could do for few hours back then. I take my steps towards the front door lazily. I must be really boring. “Yes, I open it no-“

 

I get cut when I see a tall, handsome and perfect body stands in front of me. Oh my! Am I dreaming now? I have to do something. I pinch my hand behind my back and wince in pain.

 

“Hi…” he says softly but his face showing me worried. “Are you okay?” I nod. I am sure my mouth now opens widely. I gulp when he takes my hand behind me and blows it. “Why did you do that? It become red now.” he doesn’t take his eyes out of my hand which is so much in pain.

 

“Sorry…” he stops his action and stares at me.

 

“For?”

 

“Nothing.” I grin and pull my hand quickly. “What brings you here?”

 

“Nothing.” He grins back. “I just miss you, Yesung.”

 

Out of blue, I feel a tight hug. He embraces me and kissed my forehead. I-feel-like-a-burn-toast-now. “Si- Siwon?”