Part 10

My Siwonnie

Annyeong~~~ mianhae for not updating these few months days... I have so much subjects and some jobs.. a lot of thinking and not doing anything... here's the new chapter.. i post 2 but please read PART 9 first.. that is YeWon, and it's KyuWook.. I'm sorry once again for not updating, and I hope you all can be more patient...

 

by the way, the day after tomorrow, i will be having my exam to be teacher training. it's called Micro Teaching. Wish me luck ne. so i don't have to be worry about my performance in front of students later. and the last but not least.. Enjoy~~

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I’m busy looking for something and it’s hard to find it right away. That annoying librarian is busy curling her hair. Yuck! This is why I hate being near with girls. They are so damn annoying. At least not my mom and my older sister which is sometime they would bothering me all the time. And also count Siwon’s cousin. She’s so cute though. Hahaha~

 

Aish, what am I talking about? I have to find that book. Or it will get dark soon. Many books I have read and no one can interest me. I shall read another one which the title ‘Love Is Not Far From Your Eyes’. One of my classmates told me. It must be here or such. He said it’s placed in Love part.

 

I almost find it when I feel a poke on my back. I turn my head and see the smiling angel stands behind me. He waves his little hand and repositions his cute glasses. I think it’s cute and suit’s him. He coughs my attention. His left hand is holding the book that I want to read this entire 2 hours my search time.

 

“Oh, I want to read that.” I take his hand slowly. I admit, it sends me electricity. I feel nice. “Where did you find it?” I ask again without looking at his eyes.

 

“I just found it on that librarian’s desk. She’s reading it when I enter the rom;. She got bored and handed me this book.” He explains to me happily. We sit on couple chair next to the window. I eye him. He’s cuter than last time I saw him. He passes me a can of cola and some snacks. He smiles again before speaking again. “I bring it for my liking to eat. You have to eat some. Don’t be shy.”

 

“O-okay…” I am speechless. He’s small body but his appetite is big. I envy him. I just feel like to eat more if someone I like eats too. Well, when Yesungie eat, I feel like eating too. But now, I think I change my statement. Not only Yesung but also his stepbrother, Wookie, can make me want to eat more.

 

“Here… aaaahh~” I eat spoon of pudding. I guess it’s homemade. “How is it?” he asks with wide eyes.

 

I give his my thumbs up. Double thumbs up! “You made this?”

 

He nods and gulps a spoon too. He’s cute… I wanna squish his alive. I reach my hand to pinch his cheek. He shocks at first but then he smiles. I want him. Eomma!!! I want him!!!

 

He’s so different form Yesung. His smiles makes my body thinks other way when I was with Yesung. His face is more flawless. I should wash my eyes soon. Yesung, he’s the first person I ever has my heart on someone. But this person In front of me is different. I can’t describe him one by one. He’s just DAMN CUTE!

 

“Umm, Kyuie… is there something on my face?” I don’t realize that I am staring at his face until he speaks. His voice is like heaven’s sound.

 

I shake my head and gulp my cola he gives me. He nods and eats again. If we were caught by that librarian we die. The place is perfect for us. We can see the street through the window and we can hide from that witch. I should take care of my pretty mouth about bad talking someone. Kekeke~

 

We spend our time in library until it reaches ten. He says his mom texts him to come home. I nod and gather my stuffs. He politely thanks the librarian in which she just gives us a nod. My way home is not far so I choose to walk. But Wookie is stubborn he wants to take me home first. I remember that he lives with Yesungie. And it means his way to home is in opposite.

 

“Umm, Wook… You don’t need to do this. Your mom must be waiting for you. I can walk by myself.” I deny him. Actually I want his to be with me tonight. Not… not in that way. You all must be thinking badly about me. Forget it.

 

“Anieyo… Mom also wants some fruits. She said someone had robbed our fridge. My grapes and apples were gone.”He pouts. Awww…. I can’t stand! “Ouch!”

 

“Sorry! You… You just so cute…” I laugh awkwardly. Well, I just pinch his cheek. He ever kissed mine. My fault??? Nopeeee…

 

“Kyu…” I hear his voice is so calm. I look at him and ask why. “Do you like me?”

 

“What?” I am shocked!

 

“I asked, do you like me? Because, I like you a loooootttt~” he pouts and sends me his puppy eyes. I open my mouth but my voice doesn’t come. I see he’s waiting for me. I-I just nod and smile oddly. “Really?”

 

I nod again.

 

And with that, he kisses me for the second time. But, on my lips. And DAMN!! IT’S SO PERFECT! What a pity, it’s sooooo shooort! We will meet tomorrow. Wait for me, Kim Ryeowook.