Part 12

My Siwonnie

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I wake up early today. Mom will be mad at me more if she knows his son always acts like a kid. Well, I am still a kid with handsome face and good gesture haha… oh no! More than that, she is still mad at me, though. She doesn’t spare any single word this morning. She just goes there and there and there I don’t really pay attention. The last thing I know, mom curses under her breath and looks at me. Her eyes are so piercing. Good job, Kyuhyun!

 

I need to say good bye, right? But she doesn’t care. Well, I have to leave now. Bye mom…

 

Until I arrive at school, I see Siwon is doing useless thing. Why? He is a person that always goes away. I mean, what is he doing in front of school gate? He never did that before. Maybe he wants to wait for me? I roll my eyes. So weird. But, am I dreaming? He waves his hand toward Yesung who is walking with Ryeowook. His face is bright and live.

 

Aigoo~ my eyes. My Yesung~

 

“Yo! Kyu, what are you looking at?” I got bump from behind. A friend of mine -actually I am lazy to say his name- Sungmin, pats my thigh and smiles. “What’s up?”

 

“Siwon. He’s strange.” He nods and smiles again.

 

“You are jealous, right? Your Yesung is there with him and who is that boy?” I won’t answer him. I swear. He’s a bit annoying.

 

I keep walking to them and greet Siwon. He smiles. Yesung looks so pisses like usual. I am not taken aback. And, why is Ryeowook so gorgeous today? He walks to me and makes me tilts my head. “Would you mind to help me later after school?”

 

I open my mouth to say something but suddenly Yesung interrupts us. “Sorry, Wook. Mom wants us to be home right away. No pissing her off, please.” His tone is so pissed.

 

“Why?  Have some works to do at library? I will call mom, hyung.”

 

“Nope. He will be mad. Please.” Once again. Yesung, why are you so so harsh? He’s your brother after all.

 

Seeing Ryeowook’s face is sad, I hug him from behind and whisper to him. “I can’t, Wook. My mom also wants me to be at home soon. But, how about tonight after dinner, I will call you and we can make sure you can finish them.”

 

I see Yesung makes a face. Eww… like that, and he rolls his eyes. I chuckle. Ryeowook nods and walks away after sends me good bye. This adorable person.

 

“Oh, well, Kyu, let’s go. We have class already.” Siwon teases me. “And, Yesungie, see you later, okay.”

 

Yesung nods. His face is red. I wonder what had happened while I was not around him. I am left behind today. Tsk! But no problem, I will make them talk to me soon. Soon. My face shows an evil mark, I am sure.

 

 

O_O

 

 

Yesung’s POV

 

I feel like dying. Too much thinking, too much eating, and too much drinking. I am full now. Full of depressions. Mom will regret after seeing that person will like Ryeowook rather than me. But… but… what if he likes me and abandons Ryeowook? I will be paired with him and we will be into marriage?

 

Help meeeeeeee~~!!!

 

Argh! Siwonnie also can’t help this? He will be sad if knows about it. We just start our first step and she is about to lose it. For my sake, I want leave to somewhere that mom will never sees me again. No. I’m just kidding. How can I live without her? So pathetic. I need her more than she needs me though.

 

Lord~ help me now.

 

“Kim Jongwoon shi.” Ow, that voice makes me cringe. I see Mr. Know everything approaches me. His face is so awesome. “Are you listening to my lesson or not? If yes, then please continue what I was blabbering about awhile ago.”

 

“Now?” I ask confuse.

 

“Now. Right. Now!”

 

“Ah, Sir, I thought it’s already lunch?”

 

“You ask me? Listen, it’s already pass 1. That your called lunch had finished. Now, my lesson is airing in this class.” I blink. Really? He’s really here for making me embarrassing. I want to leave now.

 

“Sorry, Sir. I won’t do it again.”

 

“No… No… Please, do what I say before, I am not mad at you.”He winks at me. I make a sad face. My handsome and cute face.

 

He’s waiting for me to shows my charm. Let me tell you one thing. My friends in this class are so dumb, why? Because they can’t see me in bad thing. You will see… one... two… and, three…

 

“Sir, I think he’s sick. Looks, Jongwoon is pale. Please just continue what you taught and he won’t make us in bad grade too. Right, chingudeul?”

 

“That’s right, Sir. Just let him sit.”

 

I can’t say no more. They are daeeee~ bakkk~ ‘I love you all~’ I send the flying kiss secretly. They smile widely. Gross… then that Mr. Knows Everything lets me sit with grumpy mood.

 

Now, I have to stop it (the stupid look I wear awhile ago), it’s not good for my face. “Yesungie… are you okay? Why so stressed?”  Someone asks me from behind. It sends me a chill how his breath touches my bare neck. I turn my head to him and see his big worry face. “Are you okay?” he asks again. I nod. He smiles and nods too.

 

Thanks to my patience, bell has rung loudly. It’s time to go home~! Yay!!

 

“Thank you for your help, Changmin. See you tomorrow.”

 

“No problem…”

 

With that I walk toward Ryeowook’s class. He is still there talking to his friend happily. I smile at when he looks at me. “Hyung, come in. wait a minute, okay. I still have something.”

 

I nod and take a seat next to him. He’s writing something on his paper and a few minutes later he gives it to his friend and bids a good bye. We meet Siwonnie when we reach school gate. He looks so tired. I want to talk to him as long as I can but I have to go home soon. He says he would like to walk with us so we agree. Ryeowook doesn’t speak either. He actually doesn’t know what is going to happen at home and my mouth feels so dry. Wook, sorry again, okay.

 

It’s like something touches my waist. I look up and find Siwon is smiling. I feel my breath is taking away… Why? Why are you always like this to me? What did you do to me? I really want to hug you right now, Siwonnie. I want to kiss you again. Can I?

 

“You are red.” His breathes on my ear. “Are you shy?”

 

I nod right away and touch my chest. It’s pumping hard. It’s not normal more than usually. Siwon will kill me soon if he not back away. Now, I need to calm down. Caaaalllmmmm down…

 

“Hyung, you are sweating too much.” Ryeowook’s face is right in front of me. I breathe freely. Finally Siwon lets my waist. Ryeowook frowns. “You are weird. Well, what’s the matter we back home this soon? Mom wanna make something again with us, I’m sure.”

 

“Molla.”

 

“Umm, Yesungie… my feeling is not good. I hope there’s nothing to do with this.”

 

I look at his expression. He’s worried. And I feel like flying. Is it really that he repays me that he likes me too? Or…

 

“No problem, Siwonnie…” I smile at him and we bid goodbye.

 

Ryeowook reaches the door first. He frowns. While looking at me, he smells something. “Is it really our house? I smell delicious food, hyung. You go first.”

 

“Why ask me? You.” He shakes his head but then mom appears and smiles widely.

 

“Aaahh~ my sons. Come in~ mom makes foods. Not like Wook’s but edible. Hahah…” she makes her way to kitchen. We follow her and surprise that someone is here with her.

 

“Mom, I don’t like her today. She looks creepy with that smiley face.” Ryeowook whispers . I can’t say anything. Our plan, no, my plan will be found out if she keeps onl like that. Sure. She’s creepy though.

 

“They are my sons.” She introduces us. But mom doesn’t say our name. Her friend looks confuse. I see she wants to ask something but then the doorbell rings. She makes an excuse.

 

‘Noooo!! Not that person, peliiiiiiseeuu..’

 

“Oh, you brat! Why so late? I said you have to be here soon!” mom chuckles and finishes her last food and heads toward the door. She makes a sign for us to follow her.

 

“Sorry, mom. I change my uniform.” I know that voice. Why so familiar? “You should text me earlier.”

 

“Aigoo~ Dear, he’s my son. Look…”

 

‘AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!’

 

“Kyuie~?”

 

“Kyuie?”

 

“Wook?”

 

“Kyuie?” I am really surprise. I look at mom and her face is speechless. Looks like I won this time and this evil’s mom wears the same face.

 

“What are you doing here?” Wook asks him with confused look.

 

“Mom wanted me to meet someone. He’s my future fiancé? And I think I like the idea.” Kyu uses his famous gross grin in front of us. Wook is stunned.

 

‘Yaatttaaa!! I am FREEEEEEEE!!!’ I feel like clapping my hands right now.

 

“Ahaha, Kyuie, don’t be like that. I-I… I think it’s too soon for us.”

 

“Why?? Yesungie? You don’t like I and Wook marry? You jealous?”

 

I shake my head and make thumbs up for them. “Why not? I don’t like you though. Well, Kyu, congratulation.” I laugh cutely. I think. :D

 

I check to the ladies who are stunning. They, my mom and Kyu’s mom blink. And the last thing I know is both of them faint on the floor.

 

“Ah, moooomm???”

 

“Mom???”