Part 11

My Siwonnie

Happy that I can update again, kkk~ here you go dears... ^_^

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

Yesung's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I hope Siwon is in love with me, it's not my fault if his charm can make my eyes shines so bright. And it’s his fault I fall for him. After that incident, moms came back with tired eyes. She smiled at Siwonnie but didin’t talk to him. She checked the fridge and texted someone. I hope she’s not mad at me after I ate those grapes.

 

 

 

 

I sued Siwonnie and he understood. We said goodbye. Actually I still can feel his lips. Aigoo~ my lord, how could you make such a perfect feature like him in this world.am I too obvious for thank you for this man? After tonight I can predict that he and I are no longer normal friend. More than just friend.

 

 

 

 

“I’m home~” someone that I know from the voice is my brother is ringing in living room. “Mom~ are you ate home already?”

 

 

 

 

I walk to him and hug him form behind, he’s a bit tense but realizes it’s just me hugging him. “Mom is in her room. Her face looks so tired. You can check on her.”

 

 

 

 

He nods and puts some plastic bags he brings on the table. “Okay. And don’t try o eat on of them.” He threatens me. Very well, I got caught!

 

 

 

 

“No problem~” I sing a song.

 

 

 

 

I wait for him in living room while watching some dramas. He sure takes too long time in her room. What are they talking about? It makes me uneasy. Are they badmouthing me? Nope, Wook and mom will never do that to me, but… but… what if she is dong illegal, like making a plan to make me agree with her deal before? Yay!! She’s scary mom!

 

 

 

 

“Hyung… hyung…”

 

 

 

 

“Aaarrgh!!” I freak out.

 

 

 

 

“Why is your face so pale? You are not feeling well?” he seems understand me. I nod and take his hands to make me stand.

 

 

 

 

“Is mom okay?” I ask him. My voice is strange though.

 

 

 

 

“Ung~ she’s something bad at her office and made her mad at her coworker. But now she’s fine. Oh, she said, she’s sorry for not bringing her friend’s son. He escaped and just went back about 15 minutes ago.” He explains well.

 

 

 

 

“Really? Feeeewww~ gwaenchana~”

 

 

 

 

“I will arrange my fruits first then sleep. You want to talk to her?” I nod.

 

 

 

 

It takes me about 10 minutes to knock her room. But before try it, she opens her door. “Oh, my Yesung. Come in, I want to talk to you.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it mom?” I sit on her bed.

 

 

 

 

She takes a long deep sighs. “Well, my friend said she’s sorry for her son. He run away and just went back. She sent me text. But mom will introduce you to his son tomorrow. I hope you don’t have any schedule, okay. He’s really a good boy, dear. He can sing well like you, and his handsome face is amazing.”

 

 

 

 

“She said those?”

 

 

 

 

“Nope. I hear his singing on her phone, and his photo too.i think he will like you too.”

 

 

 

 

“Too? Mom~ I don’t know him, how could I like him. What happened to you mom?”

 

 

 

 

She is pouting. I think she will fake a tear. Well, right. She’s acting in to it right now with sad face. “You hate me now? I thought you loved me, son. Do you already has someone?”

 

 

 

 

‘Not like that, mom. I and Siwonnie haven’t been a couple but it will happen soon, just don’t interrupt it, please.’ I shake my head. Stupid!

 

 

 

 

“Good!” and her face s lighting again. Screw me! “I sure 100% you and hi will be good match. Yesung honey, please be good boy for me, okay? And I will grant you whatever you want after that.”

 

 

 

 

“What it he doesn’t like me?” good job, Jongwoon! She’s thinking right now.

 

 

 

 

“Ah, geurae~ but she promised me that his son would like you back.” She pleas at me.

 

 

 

 

I nod again, but I won’t let it go just like that. “Mm, mom… I will accept him if he likes me, but if he doesn’t like me then, please, give in already.” And finally, she nods.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I won’t force you.”

 

 

 

 

“And, hat is it for actually? It’s rare of you to matchmaking me and someone like this? How about Ryeowook? Ah!!” she is shocked.

 

 

 

 

“What’s the matter?” she asks me.

 

 

 

 

I get one plan, and it makes me smirk inside. “I have one request. And mom will do it for sure.”

 

 

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

 

“If he doesn’t like me, just make him to like Ryeowook. I know he loves you too, right? And he will do that for sure, mom.”

 

 

 

 

She makes a face. Eww… “Son! Are you crazy! You want Ryeowook to be you?”

 

 

 

 

“Noooo~ it’s just, I feel something about this guy you mentioned. I think that him and Wook will be good pair. Mom, just trust me.”

 

 

 

 

“So, how come? She will be mad at me if I just make Wook into this plan.”

 

 

 

 

“Tomorrow, I and Wook will stand together when the door opens and he says or acts toward one of us, then it’s destined.”

 

 

 

 

“So, you mean, that boy is trying to choose for himself rather than I introduce you first?”

 

 

 

 

I nod eagerly. “Yups… are you okay with this?” I trick him. Sorry mom!

 

 

 

 

She nods and kisses my cheeks. “I agree. Sleep tight okay. Good night, darling.”

 

 

 

 

“Good night, mom~”

 

 

 

 

I walk to living room again and find Wook is watching his favorite variety show. “How is mom?”

 

 

 

 

Okay. What about you date awhile ago?”

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not date, but it’s fine.” He says it while blushing.  What the?!

 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure. Lie to me Wook. I can see it.”

 

 

 

 

“Hyung~ nooo~” he clings to me. Well, I think that he’s not bad to be my brother after all. Dad is a good person too, and he has good son. Ryeowook is cute though.

 

 

 

 

But, Wook, sorry for taking you into my plan for tomorrow. Sorry if this is not what you want. The last thing I know, Wook and I sleep on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O_O

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Mom is mad at me now. She doesn’t talk to me. Ay, how come this happened to me? She never acts like this before. I try to talk to her. Fighting!

 

 

 

 

“Mom, you mad at me?” she ignores me! “Mom, sorry for everything… I thought that you and your friend would make it some day. You didn’t tell me it’s tonight.” My reason is true.

 

 

 

 

She looks at me. “She will feel disappointed at me, Kyu… you are so ignorant.”

 

 

 

 

‘Mom… you are too cruel.’

 

 

 

 

“Well, now what do you want me to do?”

 

 

 

 

“Meet him tomorrow after school, okay? I don’t like you run away again. And for our deal, if you like him, just date him right away. And if you don’t like, then bring your lover to me right away.”

 

 

 

 

“Mom~! You are so cruel…” I sigh, I can’t win.

 

 

 

 

I need my proper sleep for tomorrow. Is she really my mom? My mom is so cruel. Arrgh!