CHEATING

In search of the real me

 

Chapter 2:

The food was delicious and the company wasn’t bad ..i almost forgot about the pain and questions that I had before until my eyes caught a glimpse of white wrapping cloth around yoochun's right hand …

I put my spoon down and looked at yoochun directly catching his attention ..he looked up and asked :

"something wrong hero ?"

I my lips and said :

"I was just wondering …about me …I mean what do I do for living ? why was I injured like that ?.."

There were a lot more questions in my mind but I decided that those questions were a good start ..

Yoochun put his spoon down and coughed then he said :

"hero ..you are 28 year old FBI agent ..you are my partner …I met you about 5 years ago …you were a newbie then and a very shy one at that but when time for work came you held your own and dived into things head first ..it was refreshing but dangerous in the same time ..we were inspirable ..we worked together and when your apartment rental contract was over I asked if you want to live with me and you accepted that …slowly we fell for eachother …well more like I fell for you and asked you out and you agreed …we were great together ..great team at work and great lovers at home ..then I had an accident  a year ago and had to stop working for a while ..you took an under cover mission on your own and I couldn’t see you in that time that is until last night when you asked for back up and I was sent to your rescue but the location you gave was not correct and we were trapped by some of the gang …it took us sometime until we arrested them and then we started searching for you …that is when I found you last night …"
too much information but it mad sense …it made sense why I was wounded and why he was looking for me ..maybe that is why I remember the number of ambulance ..i must have been injured a lot in a job like this one …

"so we were together for how long exactly?"

Yoochun's frown turned to a small smile and said :

" well we met five years ago and your rental contract was over after a year and six month and it took me 4 month to ask you out so we are together since 3 years and 2 month ago "

" except the year I was on a mission that would make them 2 years and 2 month right ?"

Yoochun pouted a cute pout and said :

"we never stopped being together in that year ..its not like I stopped loving you …or you stopped loving me …I trust you "

I blushed and looked down at the cold soup infront of me …3 years is something ..even 2 years is something …we must have been in love to last that long ..i must have been in love to stick with him this long …

I smiled and looked up at him watching his face turn pinkish ..i laughed covering my mouth with my hand and said :

"you are so cute do you know that ?"

He nodded fast then he looked shocked at his reaction and said :

"I ..i mean ..you told me that a lot of times before "

I got up slowly and said :

"I want to look around the house can I ?"

He nodded and got up putting my arm around his shoulder to help me walk right ..i accepted the help gratefully and the tour started …

The house was comfy …not too big or too small.. the kitchen clean and filled with every cooking tool available ..when I saw that I asked yoochun :

"you cook?"

He shook his head and said :

"YOU do "

I was shocked so he said :

" you said since im a nice wife who clean and take care of you so good you will be a nice husband and cook for me "

He blushed and I blushed deeper …so I am the man in this ..good ..

He coughed again and helped me to the living room …the walls were light blue and so was the floor …there was a big black leather sofa on the right with two matching black leather seats on each side …on the left there was a big LCD screen and a dvd player ..in the middle of the room a glass table and a bright chandler hanging of the ceiling ..

The thing that drew my attention though were the small pictures of us organized on a table under the window right across me …I walked to them looking at them one by one ..we were laughing in each and every one of them …we really looked like a loving couple …

Yoochun smiled at the pictures then at me and said:

"you loved those pictures and insisted on framing them "

I nodded in understanding ..those pictures were really warm and bright …

Next was the bedroom ..well I have been here but I really didn’t pay attention to the room …

The walls were dark gray and floor is light gray …there was a big black closet to the right of the room and to the left there was a big mirror and a mid size black table under it with many hair and skin care products on it ..
I looked at yoochun and he laughed saying :

"don’t look at me ~ ALL of those are YOURS ~"

I gapped at him then I looked back at the products shocked …well I suppose even if I was the man in this relationship I am still gay ..

Next I noticed the bed …it was big ..i mean like really big ..bigger than a normal king size … it was black with black covers and black sheets ..

I looked back at yoochun and he smiled and said blushing :

"well …we used to have two beds when you first moved in here but when we became umm official you wanted us to go pick a bed ..that day I was so tired so you said you will pick one and you bought the biggest bed they had …they had to put it together in the room …well you love to play so …"

And he trailed off looking like a tomato and instead of blushing too I found my self admiring his cuteness …looking back at the bed …we must have been wild …

Next was the bathroom …it was a classy nice bathroom with a bathtub and a glass shower ..and under a mirror on the left side of the bathroom there was another glass table filled with hair products and skin products and from the look on yoochun's face it also belonged to me …great im a freak !!

When we got out of the bathroom I looked to the side and noticed another room so I tried walking to it but yoochun held me back and when I looked questioningly at him he said :

"that is my younger brother's bedroom …he sometimes comes here to sleep over when he has a time off university "

I nodded slowly then smiled and said :

"I love the apartment ..its so warm and comfortable "

Yoochun smiled then looked down for a while ..i was worried so I said :

"something wrong …chunnie ?"

The nickname seemed to encourage yoochun so he looked up at me and said blushing :

"I know this is too soon but I …I really miss you …can I …can I kiss you hero ?"

I felt my hands tremble but he wasn’t really asking for much …just a kiss …we are lovers and we didn’t meet for a whole year ..he must be missing me like crazy ..also I am kind of curious …I want to know how it feels …how I feel about it ..

I my lips and nodded slowly ..the look in his eyes and the big cheerful smile he gave me made me sure I made the right choice …

He slowly took me to the living room to sit on the big leather sofa then he sat next to me ..he leaned closer to me then he stopped and said :

"wait a minute "

He turned his head to the other side ,his hand on his chest while he breathed in and out slowly as if to calm himself …I chuckled and thought 'really cute'

He then looks back at me and smiled shyly then leaned forward to meet my lips ..the moment our lips met I felt him against my lips a longing moan which made me tremble alittle ...his lips were soft and full …the way he moved his lips against mine was very pleasant and i felt my own lips moving against his naturally …instinct I guess …

After a minute or two I felt a wet sensation against my lips …I shuddered and let out a small moan which resulted in his tongue inside of my mouth …his tongue was hot and tasted like the soup we were eating before ..hot and tasty..

"mmm~"

Yoochun's tongue was moving inside of my mouth fast touching and and poking …he then my tongue into his mouth asking me to play with him which I did ..i was tasting him playing with his tongue pushing and pulling and ..the feeling was so good and so very familiar that I felt my self melting and slowly grabbing into his shirt ..his hands moved to my t-shirt and they slipped under it my chest and playing with my s ..i tipped my head back loudly and felt his lips land on my neck …

I was and moving around feeling a pressure building in my pants …I put my hand on his chest not knowing if I should push him back or beg him to go on but then my dilemma was solved with the sound of the doorbell ..

Yoochun looked back at the door and then at me ..i was breathing hard and looking back at him with half opened eyes ..

" it …"

He said that and attacked my neck again which I was starting to feel that its moving too fast but in the same time the feeling was amazing ..

"HYUNG??"

We both looked at the source of the voice to find a guy standing in the middle of the living room looking at us shocked …I lightly pushed yoochun off blushing and looked down ..

Yoochun walked to the guy and hit him upside the head yelling :

"NO ONE TAUGHT YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING ??"

"I RANG THE ING BELL "

"WE DIDN’T HEAR "

"LIAR YOU DIDN’T WANT TO HEAR "

"WE WERE BUSY !!"

"I SEE THAT !!"

I cleared my throat and looked expectantly at yoochun and he blushed the moment his eyes met mine then he said :

" this is my idiot brother junsu "

Junsu looked at us with a raised eyebrow and said :

"he knows who I am hyung "

Yoochun sighed and said :

"no he doesn’t …he lost his memory "

Junsu gasped and ran to sit beside me saying :

"omg ..omg you forgot me ?? what happened ?? omg are you ok ??"

Yoochun sighed and said :

"I will go make some tea "

When yoochun left the room though junsu looked back at me and said in a serious tone:

"you really forgot me hero ?...you forgot all about us ?"

I looked down and said :

"sorry I cant remember anything "

Junsu looked down then he smiled and said :

"maybe this will remind you "

And he pressed his lips to mine …

I pushed him fast and hissed :

"what the hell are you doing ??? im your brother's boyfriend!!!"

Junsu smirked and said :

" mine too ~"

Wh-WHAT ?????