HERO??!!

In search of the real me

 

Chapter 1 :

Waiting for the ambulance while going insane over my own name was not an easy thing let along feeling that much pain all over my body..

I let my back rest on the wall behind me and I looked down at my wound …actually to tell the truth its not hurting me as much as it was when I woke up which might have a good or a bad meaning …

I hear the siren of the ambulance and I try to get up ..maybe walk closer to the DAL sign but I cant and that is not because of my weakness nope its because out of nowhere a guy rushed to my side ,picked me and shouted :

"HERE YOU ARE HERO …OH THANK GOD ..LETS GO"

He then ran to the end of the alley where a car was parked ,pushed me on the seat next to the driver and ran to sit in the driver seat …

I looked around not really understanding what the hell is happening but atleast that guy seems to know who I am …

I winced when he started the car suddenly and my back hit the back of the seat roughly …he looked sideways at me and said :

"you don’t look too good there buddy "

I nodded then said :

"I hurt my stomach ,back and head …I think "

He let out a small laugh and said :

"you think ?"

I smiled then said :

"I know this might sound weird but who are you ?"

The man stopped the car so suddenly and looked back at me eyes opened wide and mouth gapping at me ..

I felt my cheeks redden and I said :

"I am really sorry but I cant remember you …or who I am for that matter "

The guy closed his mouth slowly and was silent for few minutes then said :
"no problem …we will deal with that when we get you back in your apartment and see about those wounds of yours …it might not be so serious …maybe you hit your head or something and its only a temporarily thing "

And with that he turned back to driving but not as fast as he was going earlier …I was watching the lights pass by us and slowly I felt those lights lulling me to sleep …

When I woke up I found my self in a soft bed in a dark room …I tried to get up but my whole torso was killing me so I relaxed in the bed again and sighed …

What the hell happened to me ? who am I ? where am I ? who is that guy ? why cant I remember anything ? he called me hero …is that even a name ? maybe nickname ? if he used a nickname to refer to me doesn’t that mean we are somehow close ? also he didn’t seem to be very surprised that I was this hurt so maybe he expected it ? but to expect something like that doesn’t that mean that I live some kind of dangerous life ? policeman ? nope I was not wearing a uniform or anything …but not all policemen wear uniforms ….

What exactly was I wearing then ? …all I remember is the leather pants … oh no …maybe I am in some kind of a gang or something !!...

Ok ..ok I really need to calm down ..

I tried to take few relaxed slow breaths then I heard the door open slowly …I looked up to source of the noise and I found the guy from before staring at me ..when he saw that I was awake he the lights (which blinded me for few minutes) and walked closer to the bed …when I felt the bed dip beside me I slowly took off the arm that was protecting my eyes from the lights and looked at him ..

He smiled at me and said :

"feel better ?"

I nodded softly feeling like I know that smile very well and somehow the first word that came out of my mind was :

"cheesy"

He was shocked for a moment then he laughed and said :

"I thought you don’t remember anything "

I laughed at that and told him :

"I really don’t and sorry for saying that its just the first word that came up in my mind .."

He laughed some more then he said :

"hero what happened ?"

I shook my head and said :

"I don’t remember …I don’t remember anything "

He slowly touched my check and whispered :

"don’t worry love we will work out together"

In a minute I was against the headboard of the bed looking at the guy with huge eyes …he sighed and said :

"you are scared of me hero ?"

"wha-what the hell did you just call me ??"

"hero?"

"love ..you called me LOVE"

The guy raised an eyebrow at me and said :

"that is what I always call you hero ..you are my love ..my baby ..my lover ..my boyfriend "

"im NOT a girl !!"

"I know that I SAW your thingy along time ago hero …"

Then his eyes got bigger and he said :

"omo …don’t tell me you don’t remember you are gay !!!"

"I CANT EVEN REMEMBER MY OWN FREAKING NAME !!!"

I yelled at him suddenly mad ..so what ? I was a gay gangster ???

He stood off the bed carefully and said :

"ok look ..lets do this slowly ..your name is hero ..you only go by that nickname and you don’t tell anyone your real name even me your boyfriend …my name is park yoochun by the way "

I tried to relax against the head board ,swallowed and said to him :

"I didn’t say my name even to my …boyfriend ?"

He smiled seeing me talking to him normally again ,pulled a chair and sat by my bed then said :

"you are who you are ..i don’t care about your name ..i care about who you are hero ..one of the reasons you fell for me if I may add "

And he flashed me a toothy smile that I can only call cheesy..

When he saw me silent he said :

"you want to ask more question or do you want to rest for now ? …want to eat something ?"

I was a little hungry ..ok maybe very hungry but the idea of food was pushed aside in favor of knowing more about my self …I for once was scared …I mean how should I know this guy was even telling the truth ??..

I bit my lip and an idea popped in my mind so I cleared my throat and said :

" do you have any pictures of us together ?"

The guy's smile only got brighter and he stood up right away running to the closet (that I didn’t notice until now ) , opened the door and got a big golden box then he ran back to me and put it on my lap smiling from an ear to another then said :

"I have A LOT look inside"

I opened the box and true to his words there were alottttt of pictures of us in there …the first one that drew my attention was a small picture which we were hugging in it
 http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/Pud-in/JaeChun.png
next picture he was almost touching my lips in public ..near a car …where people were around …

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk82/purple_winter3/forum%20group%20stuff/3b22d043326bb20573f05d8a.jpg

I blushed slightly and put the picture down to pick up another …

Next picture his arm was around my shoulder and I was looking down ..shyly ?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsdcigI62e1qc0jo6o1_500.png

I looked up and he was watching the pictures with me ..when he noticed my eyes on him he blushed alittle and said :

"I had a weird hair cut then "

I smiled and thought the guy is cute then I picked another picture ..the new picture made me blush like mad …I was looking at my cell phone maybe and he was leaning on my shoulder …almost like kissing my neck ..maybe stealing a look at what I was doing …we were in public here too …

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7889/jaechun78.jpg

the next picture made me stop and stare …I looked up at him then back at the picture …he was putting a ring on my finger !!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fOnO178KJDE/Stz_g4xFc6I/AAAAAAAAMrs/oztS8n3xAr0/s400/bigeast+jaechun2.jpg

the guy saw my shocked face and he said :

"don’t worry its just a couple ring..we are not married or anything …"

He looked down then up to look directly in my eyes :

"not that I don’t want to …but you said it was too soon "

I nodded slowly then looked back at the picture …I looked like a girl and her man slipping a ring in her finger ..but then again judging our body shapes and all I guess he is the girl in this –

I shook my head hard …what the hell am I thinking ???

Well judging the pictures so far he is not lying …we do look like a couple ..

I closed the box ,put it beside me and said to him :

"I will look at the rest later …yoochun "

He smiled hearing me call his name then he got up and said :

" you usually call me chunie …"

I blushed and he did too then he his lips and said :

"want to eat now ?"

I nodded slowly and said :

" Im very hungry"

He smiled and said :

"I will bring the food then …give me a minute"

When he turned around to leave I reached for his arm ,grabbed it tightly and said :

"help me get up .. I don’t want to eat in the bed "

His eyes were teary when he looked back at me and said :

" my hero ..always stubborn …ok I will help you but don’t push your self "

 

Looking at his watery eyes and his gentle touch while guiding me to the kitchen I felt all my doubts melt to thin air …ok I think maybe we are a couple ..maybe he is not so bad …maybe I loved him in the past …