The harsh truth

In search of the real me

 

Chapter 3 :

 

"what do you mean yours too ?"

Junsu pouted at me and said :

"hero you really forgot ? forgot all about your y lover susu ?"

I was really starting to get mad at this whole situation but then yoochun came back to the room and said :

" hero I am really sorry but they called from work and said they want me to go give my report ..they asked for you too but I said that you still need rest to heal …I know you are going to protest but please stay in for today and then tomorrow we would go together ..atleast by then maybe your wounds would be better and I hope you would be able to remember by then "

I wanted to object because first I don’t want to be stuck with his little brother alone and second I want to see where I work ..maybe that would refresh my memories but like yoochun said my wounds hurt and even though I hate it I want to know if junsu is playing with me or telling the truth and being alone with him is the perfect opportunity to find that out …

With that in mind I nodded at yoochun and said :

"come back fast ok ?"

He smiled brightly and said :

"will do "

Then looked at junsu and said :

"don’t bother hero you understand su ? "

Junsu nodded and said :

"I will be a very good boy "

Yoochun chuckled ,grabbed his keys and left the apartment …

When the door was closed junsu ran quickly to it ,locked it and came back to sit beside me …he tried to lean again to kiss me but I pushed him and said :

"listen now ..i stayed because I want you to explain to me the meaning of this "

Junsu sighed and said :

"what do you mean ? when my brother leaves us alone we always end up on the bed so what do I need to explain exactly ?"

"I cheat on yoochun with you ?"

" you said its not cheating as long as it’s a physical thing only …your heart belong to my brother but you share your "

I was totally in shock ..i couldn’t even breath .. what kind of person was I ???...

" junsu …tell me more ..tell me how we started doing this and why ?"

Junsu sat cross legged on the sofa ,tapping a finger to his chin then he said :

" it started around 7 month after you got with my brother …one night I came here happy that I got good marks in all of my subjects and you called for a drinking party …I don’t like to drink so I drank slowly while you two were drinking like mad men ..no need to say my brother passed out soon which left half drunk you and sober me …we were chatting then you sat really close to me and told me how cute I was while touching my thigh …I was a then and your touch was making me nervous and aroused in the same time …one thing led to another and we ended up doing it that day …early morning I woke up and you were not in my bed but in bed with yoochun …I wanted to talk to you about it but you wont talk or let me talk and I thought you regretted it …"

He stopped taking a deep breath while I nodded for him to continue which he did :

" until a week later…my brother went to check on my mother who was in the hospital then and that left me and you alone …the moment the door was closed you locked it and jumped me .. I was surprised and asked you what you were doing ..dont you love my brother and that is when you said that your heart belongs to my brother but you don’t mind sharing your …I was torn between accepting you ..because god you are y and very good in bed …and between rejecting you for the sake of my brother …but the way you kissed me and touched me ..i had no choice but to accept that tempting body …and that is how it was between us ..whenever we were alone we did it …whenever my brother had too much to drink and passed out we did it …any chance we had we used it …that is how we are hero "

I was speechless ..what was I supposed to say ?..the person he was talking about sickened me …cheating the person who trusted and loved him with that person's own brother …how much sicker can a person get ???..

Junsu saw the silent me and got up then started dragging me to his bedroom …I tried to fight him off but he said :

"don’t worry im not going to force my self on you …just come with me "

I followed him feeling sick and faint …

Junus opened the door to his room ,switched on the light and ran to the bedside table  while I stood in my place watching him …he got a carton box and signed to me to come sit by his side on the bed ..which I did and he gave me the box smiling ..

I took the box and opened it …like in the box yoochun gave me this one too held a lot of pictures …

The first picture was a normal picture though I looked kind of down in it ..

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17300000/-JaeSu-jyj-17300084-800-732.jpg

looking up at junsu he said :

"I love this picture …we were not yet together but you looked great in it …in that one you had a fight with my brother ..you two argued about work and he left the house to cool down which left us alone and I was trying to cheer you up but you made me feel down too so the plan back fired you can say "

And he laughed a unique laugh that reminded me of a dolphin …

The next picture I was lying down watching something on a laptop and he was almost like hugging me …

http://bigbangshinki.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/jaesu.jpg

junsu said :

"you love to watch the things I download on my laptop "

Then he flashed me a big smile that made me smile too unconsciously …ne-next picture …

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/581a630cf0e011e1bccc22000a1e869c_6.jpg

in that picture we were hugging and laughing ..we looked really close ..junsu said :

"this is when I became second year in university ..you came to congrats me "

The smile on junsu's face and the picture that I was holding made me alittle nervous so I said :

"black nails ? what kind of university student are you ?"

"the kind that can turn you on "

He said smirking and i right away picked the next picture …I regret that though …

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/shu_jaesu/18221570/82841/original.jpg

the picture made me look at him so fast and he giggled then said :

"we were playing around …don’t worry this picture my brother took it …you were 'teasing' me ..or so you pretended to be doing ..in reality though you were humping me "

He finished saying that and both my and his checks were deep pink …

Next picture looked like I was about to kiss him or blow him a kiss ..i looked slowly at him and he was blushing …he coughed and said :

"this one was taken by my friend…he knows about us ..he caught us one time doing it on my bed in uni's dorm so yeah he knew and you were happy he wont say anything to my brother so you got comfortable near him …touching me and kissing me and ..more "

I let go of the box putting it on the table and said :

"why did you show me those ?"

He pouted and said :

"those are not all of them …come on ~ there are hotter ones inside ~~"

I shook my head and said :

"that is enough …junsu I might have done all of this with you but please …lets end it …your brother is a nice person ..lets not do this to him "

Junsu got up giving me his back and said :

"why should you end it with me? Why not end it with him ? you are cheating on me too when you are with him "

"come on now …I was with him and we made a mistake having an affair behind his back –"

Junsu turned around to face me and said :

"we?????"

" I .. I made a mistake and used you but please junsu lets end it …your brother is going to know sooner or later and it will kill him "

"then let him know "

And with that he threw me on the bed and crawled above me ..i tried to push him off but my wounds hurt like hell and I couldn’t move right or put any strength in my pushes and he took advantage of that kissing my neck down to my shoulders ,opening my shirt wide and on my …I took hold of his hair and tried to pull it so he might let me go but he wont and I started to feel really mad …mad at my self for being so weak and helpless …mad at my old self for doing such shameful acts …mad at yoochun for leaving us alone …mad at junsu for doing this to me …

Tears were running down my cheeks unstoppable now ..junsu's movement stopped but he didn’t let go of my waiting for me maybe to calm down or …I don’t know then I heard it ..a clear gasp and something hitting the floor then quick steps and junsu was flung off me …yoochun …yoochun saw us ..

I said :

"yooc-"

"its ok hero "

He looked at his bother who was on the floor massaging his head and yelled :

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND??"

Junsu was silent biting his lower lip and looking to the side which made yoochun even  madder and yelled :

" I ASKED YOU A ING QUESTION JUNSU NOW ANSWER ME "

Junsu suddenly got a mad look in his eyes and said :

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY HUH ? YOU SAW WHAT I WAS DOING "

"RAPPING MY BOYFRIEND THAT IS WHAT I SAW "

"IT WAS NOT …I .. I was trying to make him remember "

"REMEMBER WHAT ?"

"US "

"WHAT ING US ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??"

"WE WERE TOGETHER TOO OK ?"

Junsu said that then bit his lip hard and looked down while yoochun was too shocked to speak …slowly yoochun looked back at me and I could only cry hard …ing hell …this is hell …what should I do ??..

Yoochun sat down on the bed next to me and said :

"is he telling the truth hero ?"

"I don’t know "

"is he ING TELLING THE TRUTH HERO ??"

"I DON’T KNOW ..I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ..I DON’T KNOW "

Yoochun pulled my hand getting me up to my feet and said :

"junsu you have 24 hours then I don’t want to see you in my house ever again "

I wanted to say no ..i wanted to say anything but my mouth wont move ..i felt so weak ..so tired …so shameful ..

Slowly all I could feel was yoochun's hand gripping mine so hard and pulling me ahead ..the room was spinning and my head was hurting me ..white and black spots were dancing infront of my eyes and then it all turned black  with a last shout of my supposed to be my name ..

"HERO?!!'