6th Member - REVEALED!

THEY'RE my OPPAS?!

 

 

8AM~
 
"Unnie, I'm going to the Animal Shelter for a while. I'll be back by 10." Hyesu said as she walked to the door.
"But Hyesuuuuuuuuuu~ We have important guests who will come over later at 9~!" Hee Young replied.
"Pleeeeeease Unnie?" Hyesu said as she formed a pout with her lips.
"Ohhkay. At exactly 10 you should be here. Okay?" Hee Young said, then sighed.
"Yey~ Thanks Unnie!" Hyesu said as she headed outside.
 
HYE SU POV
*But first I'll stop by 7 eleven~* I thought as I called a cab.
"To 7eleven please~" I told the cab driver and off we went. 
 
~In 7eleven
"You here again, Hyesu?" Minho asked when I wenty inside.
"Of course~ So I could see my favorite cousin~" I said with a sarcastic tone.
"Heh. I'm sure you also say that to Siwon when you're at Baskin Robbins." Minho said.
I ignored him and headed to the slurpy machine. There was a color blue slurpee I haven't seen before, so I got the biggest cup and turned the switch and waited for the contents to go to my cup. After it's been filled, I went to Minho and gave him 5,000 won.
"As always, you know the price." Minho said with a sarcastic voice.
"Dude, you do know I keep on buying the same size of the slurpee when I have time." I replied as I walked out the door.
"You always have time." Minho said when I was about to close the door. I rolled my eyes. *He's always like this.*
I headed to the Animal Shelter which was only 4 blocks away. 
 
 

 

 

 

 

~ In the Animal Shelter
"Yo Hyunseung!" I said as I greeted him.
"Yo.." Hyunseung said with a depressed tone.
"Duuudeee, what's wrong?" I asked, searching for some signs as to why he's sad.
"Cream.. It's supposed to be her last day here because she's gonna give birth to maybe 5 kittens.. We can't take care of her.. So if no one's gonna adopt her today.. We're gonna have to kick her out." He replied, tears slowly forming.
Then the door suddenly opened.
A guy in his mid 20s entered & asked Hyunseung, "Is there a cat available to adopt?" 
Hyunseung's eyes began to glitter."The only cat available is cream.." Hyunseung said.
"Any cat's okay." He replied.
Hyunseung went to get the cat.
"Thank you so much for adopting her. You don't know how happy we are." I said to the guy.
"Well, my sister wants one so badly.. So.. yeah." He said as Hyunseung came back with Cream.
"She's perfect~! My sis could even play with it's babies~" He said, enthusiastic.
"Okay. All you have to do is sign these papers." Hyuneseung said, handing him a pen.
I saw him put his name: Dari Lee. He answered everything else & grabbed cream. 
"Thank you~" Hyunseung said as he left.
Hyunseung suddenly hugged me and we jumped happily up and down. "He's our savior." Hyunseung suddenly blurted out, I looked outside and smiled. " Yup. He is our savior." I whispered. 
I looked at my watch. 8:40 AM.
"Oh yeah, Hyunseung, found any new strays?" I asked.
"Yup. 3 kittens." He said with a smile. I hurried to the back & found the MOST adorable kitten EVAAAAA~ I played with them for an hour and while I was playing, I was thinking if I should adopt one. *I'll just secretly hide it.. hopefully no one will notice.* I thought as I brought the cutest kitten with me and went to Hyunseung. He looked shocked and scared at the same time. "You sure HeeYoung-noona would mind?" He said, taking a big gulp.
"Of course." I said, filling up the adoption papers.
 
~ In the dorm // 10 AM
I quickly placed the kitten inside my bad and headed inside. Namine was being watched by 4 guys and Miyoung & HyunAe was busy drawing and chitchatting over there, and HeeYoung Unnie was no where to be found. So I crept like a ninja to my room.
 
~ In the room
*Thanks goodness no one noticed me.* I hid my bag under the bed. And thanked the Lord for having me buy the cat treats to keep it quiet.
A figure suddenly passed by. Curious, I looked outside.
He looked back and I immediately remembered.
"it's you!" I said pointing my pointing finger at him.
 

~~~~

such a long teaser. hahaha. ^_^

i got lazy to type the others. XD 

sorry its a bit unfair, but it's only a teaser guys~~ you'll see a whole lot of your names in the 1st chapter of our adventure. ^______^

one more member! :D

oh yeah, can u pleeeease tell me what color you like [for the profiles~ 

orange and pink is taken. ;] 

[blue, green, violet, red, indigo, yellow, etc.]

just comment below~

the only person missing is.. ME~ so i just have to wait for ur comment..

except for kia-chan. i will wait for her. :D 

oh yea, i changed the title because.. I'ma request for a poster and it seemed better, THEY'RE MY OPPAS?!

i hope it's okay for ya guys. ^___________^