Chapter 2, part 1!

THEY'RE my OPPAS?!

 

CHAPTER 2 [part 1]
~In their new HOUSE [a/n: just like dalmatian's dorm. HAHAHA] 
 "WOAHHHH." All of them gasped at how huge it looked like. 
"I think I'm gonna like it here~" Youngwon said as he placed down the bags and lied down on the sofa. 
Jin & Hyesu went inside and explored. They both headed to a bathroom, and it looked like one of this: http://homes-designing.org/category/bathroom/page/2/
"COOOOOOOOOOOL." They both exclaimed. And went to the other bathrooms.
~~
HyunAe was busy looking at the rooms. She peeked at 2 rooms, and in the 3rd one, she found the ONE.
  "I can tell this is mine." She said as she placed her things in one side and just lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 
~~
Jay and Cho were both looking at Youngwon with mischievous smiles till Jay looked at Cho then went to the kitchen.
"Wooooow." She said as she opened the fridge. "It's fully stocked!" She said with an open mouth.
 
Cho followed and grabbed a handful of ice. With a smirk, she went to Dayday and threw one at him. "YAH! What was that for?!" He asked, ready to chase her.
"For waking me up!!" Cho said as she ran as fast as she can, passing Hyesu and giving her the ice cubes.
"Hey!" Hyesu said as she grabbed a glass from the cupboard. "Such a waste of icecubes.." She said, placing them back in the freezer.
 
Cho and Dayday continued running. Up the stairs, then down, Dayday was supa far from where Cho is.
~~
Namine, on the other hand was.. with JISU! Yeah. :D Where? Outside, because they were walking in the awesome garden. "Jisu.. I.." Namine started to say, but a HUGE bee started to fly towards them.
They all ran as  fast as they can until Jisu hid behind a bush. He dragged Namine along. They were able to lose it and they both sighed.
They looked at each other and laughed.
"That was one fast bee." Jisu said, looking at Namine.
"Yeah." Namine replied and laughed.
~~
Inati and the others were just there on the sofa. HeeYoung was busy looking for Jin, who was nowhere to be found.
Seungho on the other hand, was lying down on the floor. Why? Nobody knows. 
~~
Miyoung immediately found her room. It had a sign, Miyoung in it already. She opened the door, and saw this:
 She immediately fell in love with it. She hugged her pillow, and fell asleep.
~~
Jay saw her chance and smacked Youngwon's head. "Heyyyyy! You want me to chase you?!" Youngwon said, looking at Jay.
"No thanks, ahjusshi. I don't want you to break your back~" Jay said with a smirk, and sat down beside Daniel,, who is reeally addicted to his phone. She looked at what he was doing, and it seems that he's looking at random twitters.  Youngwon, on the other hand, was trying to sneak behind Jay. "BOO!" Jay suddenly said behind the couch.. "WOAHHH." Youngwon said as he lost balance from bending way down low. [a/n: HAHAHAH. lol.] Everyone in the room laughed, even Seungho. He high-fived Jay and literally rofl-ed. 
~~
"Jiiiiin!" HeeYoung shouted from the second floor. "Yes Unnie?" Jin said, she was in one of the bathrooms. 
"Why are you taking a shower?!" She asked, shocked. "Because I didn't bath this morning...& I wanted to experience this. Hahahaha." She said with a laugh. Hee Young just smiled and said, "Come down later after you bathe okay? I have something to tell you guys." 
"Okay Unnie~~" Jin said as she washed her hair.
 
~HyunAe's room
HyunAe was just admiring the drawing she drew of Daniel. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"HyunAe?.." A voice asked from outside.
She opened the door, surprised to see Daniel outside. 
"What brings you here?" She asked, with a hint of happiness. 
"I just.. want to ask what you twitter was." Daniel shyly said.
"Uhh.. It's ***********.. Why?" She said.
"I just wanna follow you, that's all." He said as he shrugged. 
With a smirk, he entered HyunAe's room. 
"What?" HyunAe asked as Daniel lied down on her bed. She laughed lightly when she saw the little pink on Daniel's face. :)))
Daniel stared at her with a confused face.
"Oh nothing~" She said as with a sing-song voice.
She lied down beside Daniel.. and they both stared at the ceiling.
"HyunAe.. you heard of Angry birds?" Daniel suddenly asked.
"I head of it.. but I didn't get to try it yet." HyunAe replied, still staring at the ceiling.
"Today's your lucky day~" Daniel enthustiasticly said, sitting up on her bed. HyunAe just stared at him weirdly. He shyly gave her his phone and laid down beside her so he could teach her.
 
Daniel POV
*Her hair smells nice..* I thought as I showed her how to move the chicken.
"Ohhh.." She said, raising the phone up high, stretching her arms.
"So it's just like that." She said, flicking the chicken and it knocked down the building.
"Yey~" She said with an amused smile. I chuckled.
*She's so cute~*
 
~~~ Living Room
"GIRLS~!" HeeYoung called.
"I'm coming~" Jin's voice could be heard from the 2nd floor.
HyunAe and Daniel exited from her room, making the others wonder why he was there in the first place.
Cho and Jay were sitting on the floor, side by side, tired from all that running, Dayday and Youngwon were lying down on the floor, on top of each other and were even more tired since they rarely run around.  Inati and Dari 
were busy doing their thang. Miyoung was went out of her room, clothes all rumpled, I guess from sleeping. Namine and Jisu on the other hand, entered from the entrance. Who knew Hee Young's voice was that loud?~ 
Anyways, Hee Young clapped her hands, meaning it was time to get serious.
Everyone sat up straight, or stood up straight. Even the sleepy Miyoung stood as straight as a ruler.
"Okay. As everyone knows, Poodle will be staying here. What Dalmatian only knows is that they will  be staying here." 
"WHAT?" The girls asked.
Jin shushed them all, making Hee Young continue.
"Everyone will be staying here. And I, Hee Young.. won't," She said dramatically.
The girls were even more shocked. Leaving them with these people?! Jay and Cho stood up from where they sat and complained.
It was total chaos. It took 30 minutes for the girls to stop talking.
"Listen! Once a week, cameras will entering the house, recording even the littlest thing, like messing underwear under your bed.." She said, looking at Jay. "..messy rooms.." She said, looking at Jin. "..scattered notebooks..." She said, looking at HyunAe. "..and etc." She said, then sighed.
"Yes maam!" The girls all said as they saluted.
Dalmatian just stared at them. But when HeeYoung looked at them, they all stood up and saluted. Poodle tried to hold their laughs, and luckily did. XD
"Good. Any questions?" Hee Young asked.
"You  will visit us once in a while, right?" Hyesu asked.
"Yup. Once a week, a day before they come here. But always be on you guard.. They might make a surprise inspection!" She said, like a drill sergeant to her troops.
The girls just sighed in relief. *I thought she'll desert us* They all thought.
"Oh yeah, Unnie, where will Dalmatian sleep?" Jin asked.
"They'll sleep in 2 rooms in the 2nd floor." Hee Young calmly said.
"We have our own rooms, right?" Cho asked, eye-ing the door nearest the kitchen.
"Yup. Plus the rooms have their own bathroom. All of the girls' room are in the first floor except for Jin." She said.
Jin looked at her curiously. "...So my room is on the second floor?" Jin asked.
Hee Young nodded and that made Seungho mad..
"Is there any other room?" Seungho asked.
"There's 2 extra rooms.... that's both in the 2nd floor." Hee Young said.
"I'm gonna stay here!" Seungho suddenly declared.
Everyone looked at him as though he was crazy.
"Everyone, go to your rooms. Inati, Seungho, come here." Hee Young ushered them to the dining table.
 
~While no one was looking
HYESU POV~~
I placed my leg directly in front of Dari. And guess what? He tripped flat on his face.
Everyone in the room saw what happened and LOL-ed.
Dari just stayed there, lying on the floor. I poked him to see if he was okay.
"RAWWR!" He said, scaring the sht out of me.
He laughed. I just stared at him, waiting for him to melt in the floor.
"Ehem," Hee Young suddenly interrupted.
"Sorry Unnie~!" I said as I ran to the room next to HyunAe's. 
I entered the room and it was perfect. 
"Wooooow." I said as I touched the desk.
 
~ Jin's POV
I went up the stairs. and sighed.
*Just because I'm the leader doesn't mean they have to sacrifice me. :|* 
I opened the nearest door to the stairs. It was the most cutest room I have ever seen.
"PIIIIINK~" I shouted as I jumped right into my bed.
 
~Namine POV
I went to the room beside Miyoung's room.
"Woooow." I said, shocked at how  cool it looks like. "Cooool." Jisu said behind me.
I looked at him and he blushed. "Don't you have your own room to look at?~" I said, entering my room.
"Oh yeah.. I thought we were sharing?~" Jisu said with a smirk.
"Out." I said, pointing at the door.He pouted and headed outside.
 
~Back to Hee Young
"Seungho, they won't do anything to her. You'll see why when the cameras will go here next week. Inati will protect her. Won't you, Inati?" Hee Young said, looking at him.
Seungho inhaled deeply, and exhaled.
"But noonaaa~" Seungho said, acting cute.
"MY EYESSS!!" Hee Young said jokingly.
"Dude. Don't worry. You have to practice for your comeback, remember?" Inati said.
"I don't care about MBLAQ anymore." Seungho said, pouting.
"SEUNGHO! You don't need to worry about Jin. Imagine all her hardwork all she put into those 2 years of training? If you stop her because of guys in her house, wouldn't that be unfair?" Hee Young said.
"Okay. But I can visit her, right?" He said, disappointed.
"Once a week. ONLY." Inati and Hee Young said at the same time.
 
~~~~~
Okay. This is Chapter 2 part 1. haha. Cho and Jay's room will be revealed tomorrow... Got lazy to type. lol. Oh wells.
What do ya think?~ :D
the poster's hereeeeeeeeee~ ^^
I'd like to thank EHBWAA for it~~ ♥. ^^