Chapter 3 PART 1. :D

THEY'RE my OPPAS?!

 

~Namine POV
I got everything I need in the fridge and started to cook. I decided to cook  my famous Ramen. Jisu suddenly came over and asked if he could help. Of course I said yes because there were plenty of mouths to feed. Jisu was busy cutting the ingredients and I was boiling the noodles. "HyunAe! Are they going to go here later?" I asked. "Yup~" She said with a nod. I sighed. *More mouths to feed.. *
 
~Miyoung POV
"Yes!" I shouted when I heard that Boyfriend was coming over.
"But I think Minwoo won't be able to go.." HyunAe added. I was too happy to hear whatever HyunAe said. All I heard from her was "I think Minwoo will be able to go~" So I sped off to my room and looked for something to wear.
 
~Jay POV
I sat on the couch, bored to death.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Youngwon suddenly said, his face near mine.
"What?" I asked.
He suddenly kissed my forehead, and ran like the speed of light.
"YA!" I said, chasing him. 
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!" I yelled at him, 5 more steps and I'll be able to reach him!I tried to grab his jacket hoodie, and was succesfully able to. 
"You!" I said, letting him face me.
"I'm older than you~~~ You should respect me." Youngwon said, then merong-ed.
I let him go and said, "How could I respect a person who acts like this?" 
"If you want a more mature me, I'll try." Youngwon suddenly declared.
"Huh?" I asked, confused.
"Nothing~" Youngwon said as he left.
*What a weird guy.. does he have ADHD or something? :|*
 
~Cho POV
I watched Jay chasing the weird boy around the house.
"Boo!" Dayday said, scaring the heck out of me. 
"YOU PIECE OF ----------"
*dingdong*
 
Miyoung POV
"OMG OMG OMG It's THEMMMMMMMMM~" I said, running to the front door, putting my smile on, and opened the door.
"Hi~ I'm Miyoung." I said, bowing 90 degrees.
"Annyeong~ I'm Youngmin~!" Youngmin said. 
"I know~! I saw you guys on tv yesterday~" I said, eyes all sparkly.
 
~HyunAe POV
When I heard the doorbell, I didn't care. I'm in my room and no one will force me outside. It's such a warm day. I stayed near the electric fan when I heard a knock.
"YAH HYUNAE~! You called us to go here and you ain't gonna greet us?!" A familiar voice said.
"Uhhh. YEAH?!" I shouted back.
I placed the fan nearer to me and laid down on my bed, upside down since I'm not in the mood to do anything today.
The door suddenly opened. I just closed my eyes and pretended to be dead.
 
~Jin POV; Before the doorbell rang
I went back to my room after saying goodbye to Hee Young.
"Yeobo!" Seungho said when I opened the door.
"Who said you can stay in my room?!" I said, looking at Seungho with mean eyes.
"I thought.. Okay.. I'll be going now." He said, passing me. 
I hugged his back.
"You knew I was joking, didn't you?" I asked, trying to look at his face.
He smiled. 
I let go of him and held his hand. I lead him to my bed and grabbed my laptop. 
"Let's play with Sandeul on Skype~" I said with a grin.
*Dingdong* "Who could that be?" I asked, getting up.
"Maybe it's just a salesman." Seungho said.
"Maybe." I said, sitting back down.
 
~ Namine POV
"Namine, what else can I do?" Jisu asked. 
"You can taste this." I said, blowing on the soup that was on the spoon.
"Ahh." I said, giving him the spoon.
"Ahh." Jisu said, opening his mouth and in went the soup.
"YUUM~" He said with a rather cute voice.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yup." Jisu said, nodding.
 
~ Hyesu POV
I was in my room, petting my cat, Junhyung.
"Yoh." Dari said, opening the door. I hid Junhyung under my pillow.
"Uhh.. What brings you here?" I asked, trying to see if Junhyung can be seen.
"I just wanted to see you~" Dari said with a wink.
"Oh really? Or do you say that to all the girls you meet?" I asked, annoyed that I didn't get to spend more time with Junhyung.
"Of course not~ You're the only girl in my eyes." Dari said.
"Oh come on~ I don't believe you." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Meow." Junhyung said, scaring the he** out of Dari.
"Wh-what was that?" Dari asked. 
"Shhh. Someone might hear you." I said, and showed Junhyung to him.
"isn't he cute?" I asked with a wide grin. Dari smiled.
"I knew it was you from the animal shelter~~" He said, looking at me with a silly grin.
*How is Junhyung related to that? :|* 
Someone knocked on my door.
"UNNIE~!" Miyoung called from the other side. 
I placed Junhyung under my bed. "Sorry." I said, pushing him farther under. 
Miyoung opened the door.
"Oh-- I'm sorry to interrupt but we have guests... Plus it's time to eat!" Miyoung said, closing the door.
"Don't tell anyone about Junhyung or else." I said.
"I promise. Let's seal it with a kiss~" Dari said, puckering up his lips.
I just grabbed his hand and pinky swear-ed. 
"If I break this promise I'll tell everyone that you're a softie deep down~" I said with a smirk, leaving him speechless in my room.
 
~Miyoung POV
*All of Boyfriend.. TALKED TO ME! OMO~* I smiled at the thought and was shocked to see Minwoo handing me a glass of water.
"Noonaaa~ It's for you~" He said with a smile.
"Uhhh. Thanks, Minwoo." I smiled. *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <3* I mentally screamed. 
"Food's ready~!" Namine shouted as she signaled me to go to her.
"Help set the table." She said, handing me plates.
"Hyesu, just in time, get the glasses." I heard Namine said as she pointed at a cupboard.
 
~HyunAe POV
"Oppa, why do you always have free time?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes.
"Ah, HyunAe. Lazy again, eh?" Youngmin said, slowly approaching me.
"YAH! Don't go near me." I said, sitting up and staying near the farthest part of my bed.
*He's gonna use his--* My thoughts were interrupted when Youngmin said "FAMOUS TICKLE OF DEATH!", tickling me till I couldn't breathe.
"You alive now?" He asked.
I merong-ed at him and threw a random pillow at him. I felt an incoming pillow at me. I caught it and felt like a ninja. I smirked at Youngwon and he showed me his stupid grin.
I saw Daniel pass my room since the door was open. I pouted. I exited my room and followed him in the living room.
 
~ Jay POV
I heard Namine saying that the food was ready, so I waited for 2 people to go to the dining room since Namine would normally order the first two people to set the table. I saw Hyesu and Miyoung go there, so I went to the dining and sat down in a random chair. 
 
~Cho POV; before the food was ready. XD 
I searched for Dayday. *That basta*** I thought as I searched every room, except one room left.
I was about to open the door when, Namine shouted that the food was ready. The door suddenly opened and out came the little prankster.
"YAH!" I shouted as I punched his head.
I quickly ran to the dining room and found Inati. I quickly hid behind him.
"What's wrong? Inati asked.
"Shhh. Hide me." I said.
 
~ Daniel POV
I looked behind me to see HyunAe. I swear to God that she's perfect for me. But that damn blonde guy stole her from me. T___T 
"Daniel~" HyunAe said, suddenly staying beside me. I sat in the couch and she did the same. I have to tell you, I was blushing like crazy when she touched my arm. Suddenly the blonde dude came out of her room. HyunAe mehrong-ed at him, then ignored him. The blonde dude smirked and headed to a brunette dude that looked exactly like him. They both sat down beside Jay and started talking to her.
 
~ Jin POV; when she heard the food was ready
"Let's go down?" I asked Seungho who was too concentrated with our game of Domino with Sandeullie.
"What?" He asked.
"The food's ready." I said, opening the door.
"Ohh. Wait. I'll tell Deul to eat while we're eating Namine's cooking~~" Seungho loudly said.
"HYUNGGGG. I really hate you." The other voice in the line said.
We both mehrong-ed at him and went out.
 
~ After setting the table, everyone took a random seat. [a/n: yes they all fit~ XD]
Jin was beside Seungho who was beside Inati who was beside Cho who was beside Youngwon who was beside Daniel who was beside HyunAe. 
on the other side, in front of HyunAe was Youngmin, beside him was Kwangmin, then Jay. Dayday was beside Jisu who was beside Namine who was beside Jungmin. The ones in the center was Donghyun and Hyeonseong.
 
~~~
HEY. haha. sorry it took a while to update. T_T 
Inspiration's currently hiding in a far away place. :))
YUP. Part 2 is when you guys are officially gonna meet BOYFRIEND. yey. XD
School's gonna officially start tomorrow.. So I'm gonna be in a semi-hiatus.. I'll try to update on weekends.. when my dad isn't mad or something. XD Oh yeah, I was elected as my class' Asst. Treasurer. HAHAHAHA. Okay that was random. 
So until I online again.. owdsxz is gone..for now. ;)