Chapter ONE!!!

THEY'RE my OPPAS?!

 

CHAPTER ONE. Jin POV
Inati received a phone call, saying they had to leave.
We all bid goodbyes and HeeYoung called for a short meeting.
"GIRLS!" We're gonna be moving to another dorm. Pack everything you need by Friday, you should all be ready." She said seriously.
"Unnie, do we get our own rooms?" Hyesu asked.
"Yep~" Hee Yound said with a smile.
"YEEEEEEEY!" Everyone except me shouted. I mean, I already have a room all to myself. :|
Miyoung sat back down & slept, HyunAe grabbed her notebook and went back to her room. Namine, phone in hand, followed HyunAe since they both shared the same room. Cho Hee sat down, with her mischievous thinking posture.. Maybe someone messed with her while I was in my room.. Hmmm... Jihye, on the other hand, was busy listening to her iPod while texting, surely it's Key, if they could hang out and grab ice cream. Hyesu went to her room, maybe to tell her sis in law and cousins the good news. Me? I'm just playing with my iPhone and snooping about this Dalmatian guys.

FRIDAY. NO ONE POV // Narrator pov 9:30 AM
"Todays the day, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping ----" Cho said, opening the curtains beside the front door.
"A DALMATIAN CAR?!" She shouted.
The other members approached the window.
"Cool!" Jay said with excitement.
"Unnie! Are we gonna ride this?" Hyesu asked.
"Nope. Our car's even better." HeeYoung boastfully said.
6 guys popped out of the car.
"It's Jisu oppa~!" Namine said.
"Heh. Dayday's here again." Cho said with an evil smirk,
"Waiiiiitaminute. Why are they here?" Jay said, eyeing Youngwon.
They all looked at HeeYoung and waited for an answer.
"Uhhhh.. They're here to help you pack your things." She replied with a suspicious smile. 
"Miyoung, you open the door and the others will get their things." Jin said, heading to her room.
The others obeyed her order and Miyoung happily opened the door. She put up a bright smile & welcomed them.
"Hi Miyoung!" Youngwon said with a smile. 
She smiled back and waved at the other members.
"Where's Namine?" Jisu asked Miyoung. 
"Oh she's preparing for the move... Why?" She replied, and eyed him suspiciously. 
"Nothing.." Jisu said as he sat down on the couch.
"NAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!" Miyoung suddenly shouted, heading to Namine's room.

 

~ In Namine's room

"What's wrong?" Namine asked, carrying her bags.
"Jisu-oppa's looking for you~~" Miyoung said with a wink. ;] 
Namine blushed light pink and headed outside. "Thanks maknae." She whispered, so that only Miyoung could hear it. 
Jisu was busy talking to Youngwon, but stopped when he heard footsteps. He looked at her and smiled.
 
~Meanwhile, in Cho's and Jay's room.
"Choooooooooo! Where's my favorite boxers?!" Jay shouted. Btw, the door is closed, so no one could really hear it.
"I think you're wearing them?" She replied.
Jay looked down. "Hahaha. Thanks dude~" She said as she continued packing random things.
 
~In HyunAe's room
"What am I gonna do?! My notebook doesn't fit in any of my bags anymore..!" HyunAe almost shouted. She looked at it, and then on her backpack.
With a smirk, she left the room.
 
~In Jin's room
"Duuuuude. I told you. We're gonna move. I can't hang out with you today... Even if I want to... Yeah Yeah. Bye." Jin said as she closed her phone.
She looked at her organized bags, and sat down on her bed. "I guess I'm gonna have a solo room again.." She said as she lied down on it.
 
~ Back to the living room.
Miyoung was there, watching Namine and Jisu silently talking to each other, in the couch.. Where Youngwon is. 
She looked at Inati and suddenly laughed. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 
"Want anything?" She asked the guys.
"No thanks." Daniel said, playing on his phone.
Suddenly her phone began to ring. She bowed and went outside. 
 
Now to Namine and Jisu's conversation~~ 
"So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?" He said, slowly wrapping his arm around her.
She just shyly smiled and pushed his hand away.
She stood up and went to her room.
 
~Living room // Dalmatian
"Duuude. You're going too forward." Dayday said.
"I agree." Youngwon said, nodding his head.
Jisu sighed. "Well, you were the one who told me to do that in the first place!" Jisu said as he faced Dayday.
"You didn't hear the sarcasm in my voice?" Dayday said as he stuck his tongue out.
HyunAe suddenly entered the living room, with a confused face.
"Oh yeah. Daniel, can you hold this for a moment?" HyunAe said, giving him her notebook. 
Then she went back to her room to get her backpack.
Inati smirked. But decided to shut his mouth.
 
When HyunAe came back, Daniel was still standing, but the notebook..
"Don'ttttttttttttt." She said as she ran to the notebook. 
She instantly grabbed it and was relieved to see he was only able to reach the first page -- which was blank.
"Really Daniel?" She asked as she gave him an even heavier bag.
"Augh." He complained when he was finally able to lift it. 
She just stuck her tongue out and went to Hee Young's room.
 
~ Outside // Miyoung
"Hi Unnie!" She said on the phone.
"Yup. We're gonna move to a new dorm~~~ Wait. What are you talking about? 6 guys are also gonna... Really?!" With that, she ended the call. And went to her room.
 
~ Jin's room
"I guess it's time to go out now." I said, opening the door.
She was shocked to see Seungho outside her door.
"How did you--?" She asked, but Seungho covered .
He pushed her inside. And closed the door.
"What the?" She asked as she removed his hand.
"First. Tell me who the hell these guys are." He asked, looking like he could explode any minute.
"Dude, they're just gonna help us move." She said.
....
 
~ Namine's room
"Why did he do that?! I mean.. We just knew each other last week... And texted for only, about 5 days!" She complained to herself.
She heard a knock. It was Jisu. She pouted and was about to close the door when he stopped it. "Namine, I'm sorry... Hyungs were the one that..." He started.
"So it was a dare?" She asked with raised eyebrows. "It isn't anything like that!" He said, waving his hands.
"Namine, I truly am sorry." He said, looking at her sincerely.
 
.....
~ Hee Young's room
"UNNIE~! When are we going? Those Dalmatian guys are getting on my nerve." HyunAe said, walking back and forth.
"Almost ready~" Hee Young said, placing the last piece of garment in her bag.
"Let's go~" Hee Young said, going out the door.
"Yey~" HyunAe said, walking behind her.
 
~Living room
Hee Young entered and looked at the everyone. Youngwon and Dari were just there. Sitting.
While Daniel is still playing on his phone.. And Inati and Dayday were busy talking. 
"Guys. Did you forget the reason why you're here?" Hee Young asked the guys.
"Oh yeah.." Youngwon said, grabbing Hee Young's duffel bag.
"Good boy." Hee Young said as she smiled.
Youngwon made a yucky+face.jpg and went back to the couch.
[a/n: HAHAHAHAHA. the face: EPiC.]
Dari had to stop his laugh and went to HyunAe and asked if she needed help. She gave him her trolley bag and stared at Daniel...who was STILL playing on his phone. But he stopped once he felt someone watching him. He looked at HyunAe, which made her turn away.
"GIRLS~! It's time to go~~ Just give your things to your oppas~" Hee Young shouted as she went outside.
Everyone heard her and the girls , with Seungho exited from their room. The girls didn't even dare look at the guys who were only holding Hee Young's and HyunAe's things.
"Jin... need help?" Inati asked Jin. She smiled and gave him her guitar. "Thanks.. Just don't put a scratch on it. Okay?" She said as she went outside, Seungho following her.
"Jayyyyyyyyyy! Let me help you~" Youngwon said as he grabbed the bag she was holding. "I don't need any help from you.. Okay?" She said, grabbing her bag back, leaving Youngwon speechless.
"Hyesu! Let me help you." Dari said as he stopped him in her tracks. "I don't need help." She said coldly. Guess what Dari did? He carried her bridal style. Yes. I know right? It was totally unexpected. All of the girls smiled at what he did. The same thought came to them at the same time, *He is soooo gonna get it later.* 
"Unnie~ Where's the car you're talking about?~" Jin asked when all of them were outside already. 
Then she suddenly had car keys on her hand. She pressed the unlocked, everyone was looking where it came from. Hyesu, because of her great hearing, found out where it was hiding. "OMGEEEEEEEE!" She shouted as she pointed at the cutest car ever! [A/n: I cant find any poodle car. T^T so it'll just have to be based on your imagination.. XD Hope it's okay. :D]
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" The girls all shouted as they were able to find the van.
The boy just looked at it weirdly and went to their van. The girls happily went inside their van and squealed in joy. Seungho, on the other hand, was forced to stay in Dalmatian's car. 

~~~~~~

WOOT. it's done. party. hahaha. I thank Kitten83 for always commenting. :D

And also to _lastluv for proofreading it. XD 

lalala. Sorry there is no such thing as a pink poodle van. D: 

if only i have a  lot of money and buy one, i would. but i dont have money. XD

Seungho is JIN's. HAHAHAHAHA. Well, he isn't really gonna show that much. I hate dramatic scenes. So.... yeah. :))) 

okay, enough of my blabbering, time to make chapter 2~~ ! ^___________________^