What Happend?!

Crayze Love

 

 
You sat on the couch and tried to recall what had happened last night. You scratched your head in frustration and sighed. The only thing you seemed to remember was drinking with Yongguk... After that... Everything went blank..
 
 
 
--------------------LAST NIGHT---------------------
 You and Yongguk had just finished the second bottle of wine and Yongguk didn't even seem to be buzzed. You on the other hand, were hiccuping and slurring your words. Suddenly, you stop laughing and you started to tear up while watching The Titanic. 
  "I never - loved .. Never Loved .. never kissed .. Ne-never" you said completely wasted, as you watched Jack and Rose share a romantic kiss.
"Never? HA HA HA! Didn't we kiss?" He said raising an eyebrow. He moved closer to your face and smirked. 
"THAT WAS ALMOST! I SAVED MY SELF!" You screamed, pumping your fist in the air. 
He grabbed your wrist down and laughed. "Wanna know how it feels like?" His voice growing even more husky. 
You looked at him confused, like he was speaking a different language. Suddenly you reached out and put 3  fingers on his lips, poking them.
"What are you doing..?" He frowned. "Aish, you are so drunk..." 
You turned and looked at the screen. "OMO HES !!!" You screamed, startling Yongguk. 
"Calm down, he's still got his pants on!" He said rolling his eyes. "But, damn she got a nice body." He said grinning and biting his lip. 
"Disgusting ert.." You gave him a disgusted look. 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! She's freakin right in front of me!" He argued. 
You looked at the screen and saw Jack's toned body. Your eyes wondered off the tv to yongguk, you reached over and pulled up his shirt. 
"Yah! what the hell? Crazy girl" he said slapping your hand away. 
"Take off your shirt." You ordered, sternly.
"What....? Why... Oh my god, do you get when you're drunk!?" He said laughing. 
"WHAT?! NO! TAKE IT OFF!!" You screamed tugging his shirt up. 
You wrestled trying to take his shirt off , finally you managed to.  only to find a black tank top under it. 
"AISH!" You tried pulling off his tank top too, but he covered his body with his arms and ran away. "OMO YOU'VE GONE CRAZY!" He said running to your room. You stumbled after him and you found him hiding under the blankets on your bed. You smirked and tip toed to the bed. You jumped on and tackled him and he made and "OOF" noise as you squashed the air from his stomach. You ripped the blanket off of him and forced the tank top off him, ripping it.  He gave you a scared look as you sat on his stomach growling. You looked down and poked his abs. 
"Wow.... You're not as y as Jack.."  You start poking him and he scoffed. 
"Yah! I have a six pack! HE don't !" Yongguk screamed back. Suddenly your head came down crashing on his chest. 
"...hey... What the hell get off..." You warped your arms around him with a tight grip, "y..." you said before passing out.  He looked at you passed out cold. "Aish... This girl.." He chuckled. He laid back down and let you lay on him. "I guess this won't be too boring." He smiled. 
 
------------->PRESENT<------------
You got in the tub and took a warm bath to clear your senses. After you got out, you felt so relaxed, forgetting that you hadn't set out clothes. You shrugged it off and walked out with only a towel humming. 
"Oh DAAAMMNNN GIRL" you heard the deep husky voice out of no where and jumped in surprise and screamed. 
Yongguk was on your bed laying on his stomach and resting his head on the back of his hands watching you. 
"GET OUT!!!!!!!!" You screamed, hiding behind your door. 
"AISH! Alright! The shattering ear drum scream wasn't necessary.." He grumbled getting up. He walked towards the door and leaned in towards you.
"WHAT?! GET OUT YOU ERT!" You screamed. 
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed into your ear and ran out. 
You felt your ears ring and you held them in pain. You slammed the door in anger and cussed him out under your breath. 
You picked out your clothes and put them on. You then moved your bed and started to make it like you do every morning. As you were shaking out your blanket a ripped black tank top fell out. You pick it up and scratched the back of your head in bewilderment. "What the.. This isn't mine..." You said out loud examining it. "Oh my god..." Everything that happened last night, came back to you in a rush. "NOOOOOOO!!!NONONO!!! AHHHHHH." You screamed out and threw the tank top across the room in embarrassment. 
 
 
YONGGUK's POV********
"NOOO OH MY GOD NO!" I hear her scream from her room. 
I laughed and shook my head. "She remembers.. Maybe I can use this to my advantage.." I thought to myself. I looked in the mirror and flexed. "I'm not flabby... Crazy girl.." 
"HAJIMA HAJIMA!" My phone rang out. I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw the caller ID read "Zelo".
"What's up?" I said picking up.  
"Hey hyung... I know it's early but can you give me a ride to school...?" Zelo said on the other line. 
"Aish... Why can't you ask Himchan..." I grumbled. 
"I would've but... He said he went "out" last night..." Zelo explained. 
"What the hell... He just went to the club like two days ago.. Ugh what a man ." I continued to complain. 
"So, hyung can you..?" Zelo said in his sweet pleading voice. 
"Uh sure... WAIT TODAY'S SATURDAY! YOU DON'T HAVE SCHOOL YOU LITTLE PUNK!" I screamed. 
"AISH see I told you it wouldn't have worked!" Youngjae's voice was suddenly heard on the other line. 
"YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE YOU PABO! Why did you have to go and speak up for! He could've said he had soccer practice!" Daehyun argued. 
"You guys..." Zelo pleaded. 
"What the hell..YAH YAH! What are you planning!" I scolded.
"IT WAS ALL DAEHYUN!" Youngjae screamed. 
"BWOH?! NOO! I just wanted to.. IT WAS YOUNGJAE'S PLAN!" Daehyun blamed. 
"Sorry hyung..." Zelo apologized. 
"Aish... You guys are lucky I'm in a good mood. Okay, how about we all go out. I have someone I want you guys to meet." I grinned. 
"Ooooooooooh hyung's got a lady friend!" Youngjae and Daehyun say  cracking  up. 
I rolled my eyes. 
"Hyung's... don't do that...it's creepy..." Zelo said creeped out. 
"YAYYY! COME PICK US UP!" Jongup cheered. I chuckled and hung up. 
I striped down and stepped into the warm shower. I smiled thinking about how fun it was going to be today...
 
 
________________________________________
A/N: HAI GUYZ!!! Sorry I Dont update... Its cause i think no one reads or wants me to update T-T' 
SO PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE ^0^
I Would Like To Say Thanks To My Editor : GDZELOBABYLOVE~! Lov Ya! 
Hope You Guys Like This Story... ~.~ YOU ARE ABOUT TO MEET  B.A.P!! (Ps; i haven't watched the movie titanic...>.>) LOBE YOU GUYS !!!