Bang Yong Guk?

Crayze Love

 

TCM - chapter 3 
I shut my eyes and waited. Nothing came. I felt a soft warm palm on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. "What the ..." I thought. 
"You have soft cheeks, it would pain me to slap them." He said in a soft yet creepy voice.
I felt my face grow hotter under his palm. I stared at him wide eyed. 
He leaned down now eye level with me. 
"What are you doing?" I whispered. 
"Just wait and see." He whispered back. 
Just as his lips grazed mine I tuned around sprinted for home. I knew my hair whacked his face and I ran smiling. 
Smiling cause I survived. Smiling cause I got revenge. My hair wasn't soft. It was pretty thick. 
I finally got home and unlocked the door. I stepped in and leaned on the door behind me. 
I thought of the kiss and touched my lips where his had been. I blushed... "Why am I blushing... That guy was a ! Wait, was he..?" I said to the empty house. Well I thought it was empty. 
"Who the hell are you talking to?" My aunt appeared from the living room. 
I stood up straight and looked at her wide eyed. 
"Auntie.. You're home..." I said shocked.
"Yeah, why shouldn't I be. It's my house." She scoffed. "I had to get some money.. Why are you back so late?" She glared at me. 
"I went to the ice cream shop with my friends..." I mumbled. 
"You're supposed to come straight home and do your homework and chores. I knew I made the right choice in hiring a babysitter for you." She rolled her eyes while grabbing her keys. 
"Wait what?" What babysitter! 
"Yeah, my best friend has a son. He needs money so I hired him. Problem?" She answered nonchalantly. 
YES! BIG PROBLEM.. A BOY ALONE IN THE HOUSE WITH ME?!? IS SHE CARZY?! My mind screamed. But my mouth said "No..." 
"Now look. I don't want any funny business. I don't care how handsome he is. You make a move on him and you're dead." She said sternly as she opened the door. "Oh and I already gave him a key to the house. By the way I might not be home tonight, I might stay the night at youngjoon's" 
What the hell is wrong with her?! Me make moves??? What does she take me for? Her? I wasn't as ty as she was. She practically had a new boyfriend every damn week. I think her record was a whole month. 
   She left and I locked the door behind her. 
When I was 10 my parents had passed away. My aunt was my moms sister and my aunt was the only one eligible to take custody of me so here I am. 
I was glad she was never around though. Because when she was, all she would talk about is how she could have a better life without me, she'd be free and all that bull. Truth is, without me she'd either be a e right now or have an abusive husband. I'm the only thing forcing her to live right.