A Drink

Crayze Love

 

I went to go change out of my school uniform and into my pajama bottoms and sweater. I locked my room cause I knew he was going to come soon. 
A few seconds after I closed my door I heard the front door open, just like I predicted. I started changing when I heard his voice. 
"Hello, is anyone home..?" I heard a deep husky voice say. 
"Oh my god... It sounds like that guy..." I whispered to myself. I was to scared to open my door. WHERE'S THAT GUY!! HE NEEDS TO COME NOW AND SAVE ME.. WHY WOULD THE CREEPY GUY PICK THE LOCK... DID HE REALLY FOLLOW ME HOME. I sat in the far corner of my room, scared less. 
"Hey my name is Bang Yong Guk. Um your aunt hired me..." He said through my door after knocking. 
WHAT?! WHAT??????!???? 
I shot up from my crouching position and ran to the door. I opened it with so much force the door made a wind blowing the hair away from my face. I was giving my coldest glare at the familiar man in front of me. Actually, now that his face was in clear view for me, I saw how truly handsome he was... THIS . 
He stared at me wide eyed. 
"YOU?!" He bursted after a few seconds. 
"YES ME! WHY YOU?!?" I shouted back. 
His jaw dropped. Then slowly his lips curved into a smile. 
"Hey, maybe this means were meant to be." He grinned. 
"Oh shut up." I stormed past him and hit his shoulder in the process. 
I headed for the kitchen to grab a drink. I opened the fridge and all that was in there were beer bottles and cans. Oh god. I rolled my eyes and slammed the fridge. He stood in the kitchen doorway. 
"Well now you know my name, what's your's" he looked at me as I looked in the cupboards for a water bottle. 
I turned to look at him and said "it's ~~~~" 
I turned back to the cupboard but there was nothing. I knew I shouldn't drink in front of him, but I was so thirsty. But if I drink he would tell my aunt... IT .. IM THIRSTY AS HELL RIGHT NOW. 
I stomped to the fridge and grabbed a beer can. I opened it and chugged down some of it "Ah~" I said wiping my upper lip with the back of my palm. 
II looked up to see him staring wide eyed at me. "What...?" I said walking past him and plopping down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels. 
I had started drinking a year ago. My aunt was barely ever home and my friends had come over bringing soju with them. At first I didn't like it but after awhile it grew on me. It took about 3 bottles now to get me super buzzed, before it was only one. One I could take, so from time to time, I drank one. I hugged my knees with one hand an my other hand was holding the beer. 
He came and stood in front of me. 
"What the hell, I'm trying to watch this movie..." I said looking up at him. 
"You drink..?" He looked at me sternly.
"Ah... Um... Yeah... Please don't tell my aunt." I pleaded withy eyes. 
"I won't.. As long as you let me drink too." He winked and I smiled handing him the beer bottle. 
Maybe he's not that bad.
He sat down on the couch next to me. 
"Shouldn't you be doing your homework...?"  He asked facing me. 
"Nope I finished at my friends house." I answered truthfully. 
"Look, about in the alley... Can we pretend like that never happened." He said in a low voice even though we were alone.
"What happened in the alley..?" I said giving a fake surprised look. 
He smiled and took another sip from the bottle.
____________________________________
Time passed and me and him had somehow gotten drunk. I woke up the next morning at 6:30 with a hangover, I was on my bed. 
I didn't remember anything from last night but my head really hurt. I rubbed my temples and sat up. I dropped my hand and my right hand hit something hard. I frowned and look down lazily to see what I had hit. 
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET OUT GET OUT!!!!" I screamed kicking the man next to me. He fell off the bed and looked up at me glaring. 
"WHAT THE ?" He shouted. 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?!" I screamed. 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAM WHAT AM I DOING ON YOUR BED YOU TOLD ME TO BE HERE!" He shouted and then flopped back onto my bed covering his head under my pillow. 
My eyes widened. What happened last night... I was still fully dressed, that's a good sign.. Right... But why was he not wearing a shirt. I looked at him again. Well more like his back.. His toned back.... My eyes widened at how well built he was. 
"Like what you see." He said under the pillow, peeking at me. 
I tugged the pillow back over his head and got up, blushing. 
"There's nothing TO see." I said with my back facing him. 
"That's not what you said last night." He snickered. 
"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" I shot at him. 
"Can't remember? Keep trying." He said, his voice muffled. 
I stomped to the bathroom and slammed the door.