Fluffy filler thingy

Mission involving gangs ~

 

I spent the next day thinking about the BTOB-Exo-BAP situation. But I didn't really figure anything out. 
 
In the evening, me and my brothers watched some movies and just talked. 
"You should talk to BAP though. They must be really confused after Exo's grand entrance." Seungho suggested.
 
" I already know that. The only thing though is, i can't tell Teen Top and Infinite, right? I mean, that would just be giving it all away."
"I don't think you should, yet." Cheondung said.
 
We continued discussing the situation and soon after we had finished, we called it a day. 
 
Right before I went to bed I sent a text to Yongguk saying:
'I understand if you're confused right now. Come here tomorrow and we can talk about it' 
 
And I fell asleep not much longer after that. 
*
I woke up when someone pulled the blanket off me the next morning. 
"Hurry up, you overslept. BAP are already here." That someone said, who I now knew as my second oldest brother, Jung Byunghee.
 
I slowly sat up and stretched my arms over my head. 
"What time is it..?" I asked half asleep while yawning. 
"Almost 11 am." 
 
"Why are they here so earlyyyyyyy?" I asked as I got up and started to get dressed. 
"I don't know, just finish quickly so they don't have to wait longer." G.O said before leaving.
 
I was done rather fast and proceeded downstairs. I found BAP sitting awkwardly in the living room. 
 
"Hi~" I greeted. They looked up.
"Hello Hyemi~" Jongup smiled. 
"So, why did you call us here?" Youngjae asked.
"Well, since the scene where Exo smashed your door and yelled at us, you should be kind of confused." And with that phrase, I started explaining about the mission.
*
When I was done telling, the room was all silent. I looked down, not sure wether they were angry or not.
 
Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me and looked up. I looked up to find Himchan hugging me. At first I didn't know what to do, but eventually I hugged him back.
 
"Of course you're forgiven, Hyemi-ah. I mean, you couldn't say 'hi I'm here to spy on you guys, so please let me into your life', right?" I smiled and softened at his words.
"Thank you for understanding, oppa. It really means a lot to me to still have you." 
 
The rest of BAP stood up and Yongguk said:
"How could you think we wouldn't forgive you? You mean way too much to us by now, it would be harder to take a goodbye than this." 
"Thank you once again, I don't even deserve people like you, not after 'betraying' you and all!" I told them. 
 
The others joined the still ongoing hug and I knew I was lucky to at least have the whole BAP to believe me.

Oh so cutely cute hah
I didn't have time to write a much longer chapter, but I'll be back faster this time kay

Comment/Subscribe, or else I'll curse your cow.
Lol jk, I'll love you forever if you do though <3