Trying to sort things out

Mission involving gangs ~

 

"YAH, JUNG HYEMI! I SAW YOU! NOW COME OUT HERE IMMEDIATELY!"
 
I carefully peeked out from behind the wall and smiled very very awkwardly. 
"Uhm hi." I greeted, still awkward. I silently walked over, making sure to keep some distance, just in case.  The angry Kris was actually really freaking scary

D.O was slightly judging me, Chanyeol refused to look at me and Suho only sent me a disappointed look.
 
"Jung Hyemi, I really trusted you." was the only thing Kris said. 
"What did I actually do..?" I said silently, but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. 
 
"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Kris hissed. "Well first of all, what the fudge are you doing here, with our rivals?" he asked.
 
"Uhm, rivals? How would I know that.?"
"Didn't you live in Daegu?" D.O remarked.
"Not really.." 
 
"What else have you lied about?" 
"Hey, listen-"
"WHAT DID YOU LIE ABOUT?" Chanyeol raised his voice and cut me off.
"I said listen. Call the rest of Exo and I'll call my brothers. Come to our home so that we can discuss this as mature humanbeings."
"Fine." 
*
Some time later, we were all sitting in the meeting room, Exo, my brothers and me.
 
The room was silent as no one wanted to start. My dad walked in. The gang inmediatly straightened their backs, sitting in a more polite way. He cleared his voice.
"I've been watching you and you haven't made any progress the last 15 minutes. So I decided to clear some things for you."
 
"I gave Hyemi a mission when she came back from Japan, involving you, BAP, Infinite and Teen Top." he paused.
"I knew it. She was spying all along." D.O commented rather loudly, But most of us just ignored the comment.
 
"As the time went by, she grew closer to all of you. It wasn't all acting. Now who told you about this?" My father continued.
 
No one dared to answer, but Baekhyun replied after a moment of silence.
"BTOB did." 
"I'll ing kill them." I growled and accidentally broke the pen I was holding. The other ones stared at me with big eyes.
"Hyemi-ah, calm down." Seungho said, being the responsible one. 
 
I managed to calm down a bit.
"Sorry.." I murmured. 
We concluded the meeting and left the room.
 
Right outside i felt someone touching my arm. I turned around to see Luhan standing there.
"Hyemi-ah, oppa believes in you." 
"Thank you oppa. But there's twelve of you." 
"Lay, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun do too." 
"It's not even half of Exo." 
"You know, you could've just told us." He tried.
"It was a mission, of course I couldn't tell you!"
 
I turned around and left the scene.  

Sorry, short chapter, just didn't want you to wait for too long.

Comment/Subscribe, or else I'll curse your cow.
Lol jk, I'll love you forever if you do though <3