Long time no see

Mission involving gangs ~

 

A few days went by and nothing special happened. 
 
On the third day after I had told BAP about the mission, I decided to call teen top.
"Hello?" Cap answered.
"Oppa, it's me, Hyemi. I just wondered if you guys wanted to meet up or something, since we haven't met since forever.?"
"We could go for lunch, the boys are too lazy to cook anyway."
*
Cheondung drove me to the meeting location Cap and I had chosen.
 
I arrived before Teen Top did, so I sat down on the nearest bench. I didn't have to wait for a long time, probably not even more than three minutes.
 
"Hyemi-ah!" Someone called out for me. I looked up to see Lay and Luhan standing there. I looked around. Seeing no member of Teen Top around, I dragged them into the nearest store. 
 
When they had recovered from the unexpected happening, Luhan started talking.
"None of them are the same anymore. He said and I knew he talked about the Exo members. 
 
"I understand, the three of us aren't the same either." I paused. "But that doesn't change the fact that I miss them.." 
 
Lay, who had been quiet until now spoke. "They miss you too, they just don't want to admit it." 
"You're just saying that to make me feel better. Right?" 
"No really, Baekhyun said he heard Chanyeol say your name in his sleep, and I found Kris staring at your number debating wether to call you or not." Lay told me. 
 
"Don't tell the others about our meeting please?" I asked. "Or you could tell the ones believing me that I miss them." I added. 
 
We bid our goodbye because they had some other event to arrive to and I had to meet Teen Top. 
 
*Speaking of Teen Top, I'm probably late by now* I thought as I tried to see what time it was, but that wasn't that successful, so I just hurried to our meeting point.
*
"Sorry I'm late, something turned up." I excused myself as I walked up to Teen Top.
"It's okay, we haven't been waiting for too long."  Changjo said as we hugged each other. 
 
I gave the others hugs as well and we went inside of the restaurant. 
 
"So, anything interesting happenings lately?" Niel wondered.
*If you knew..*
"Just a bit drama, that's all." I smiled. "How about you? Anything new?"
"Not really, just the same old usual stuff." Niel replied. 
 
We continued chatting during the whole meal. 
"So, anything else planned for today?" Chunji asked as we just had finished and got out of the restaurant.
"No, noting at all." 
"So do you want to come back to our place and we can spend some more time?" He suggested. I nodded.
"That sounds great oppa." 
And with that, we started walking in the direction of their dorm.

This chapter is a bit short as well, but I promised you one earlier [which almost failed haha] 

Comment/Subscribe, or else I'll curse your cow.
Lol jk, I'll love you forever if you do though <3