The consequences

Snow Fight

 

 

“Sajangnim!!!”

 

Yang Hyunsuk wiped off the snow on his face. His reaction is unreadable. Silence. Everyone stays shocked. Until someone broke it with a big laughter. Everyone turn the attention to him.

 

“Ehemm sorry! I can’t hold it.” Seunghyun said, trying to hold his laughter.

 

Yang Hyunsuk turn his attention back to Seungri.

 

“Sajangnim, I'm sorry! I’m so sorry!” Seungri wiped off the snow that all are over his president’s face.

 

“I didn’t mean to hit you. It Seu...” But again, luck is not on Lee Seunghyun side for today. His begging has been cut off as Yang Hyunsuk is now pulling his left ear.

 

“You! You come with me now, Lee Seunghyun. What are you doing huh?! This is what you do when you’re supposed to be practicing?!” He dragged Seungri toward the YG building.

 

“Ahhh! Sajangnimmmm! Hyonggg!” Seungri pleaded. He eyes is fix to Jiyong, asking for help. Jiyong start making move to safe his little maknae.

 

“Jiyong, you stay out of this! This kid needs to be taught!” Hyungsuk said, dragging the little one toward the door.

 

“But hyung, it’s not his fault.” Jiyong begged.

 

“No! You come and safe him, you will deal with the consequences!"

 

With that, the two of them disappear from their sight as they entered the building.

----------------------------------

 

“Hyung!! Ottoke?!” Daesung runs toward Jiyong. Youngbae and Seunghyun followed behind.

 

“There’s nothing we can do, Dae. If Ji can’t save that, then nobody can.” Youngbae sighed.

 

Jiyong is the golden boy. The precious treasure of YG Entertainment. Everything that he wants, everything that he asks, YG will follow heartedly. But if Yang Hyunsuk says no to Jiyong, the golden boy of YG Entertainment, then the others will not worth a try.

 

They sit infront of the president office for almost an hour already. The room is sound proof so they can’t hear anything at all. They tried to peek but nothing came out success. So they gave up and wait at the nearest sofa patiently.

 

“Do you still want to wait for him?” Youngbae asked Jiyong.

 

Jiyong raised his head and nodded. His face showed the worried face that never disappears since Seungri went into the president room. He never changed his sitting position too. The others have been doing many things while waiting. Talking with each others. Playing with the phone. And Seunghyun even sprawling over the couch, but Jiyong didn’t do anything. He placed both his hands on his knee and rested his chin on it. And he just stays like that ever since.

 

 

“Arghh, I’m hungry!” Seunghyun stretched up.

 

All the sudden, there are grumbling sound coming from Daesung too. Seunghyun and Daesung look at each other and laughed. Youngbae chuckled.

 

“Daesung ah! Let’s go to eat!” Seunghyun said. He locked his hand around Daesung’s neck and dragged him off the couch.

 

“Ahhh hyung! Its hurt!” Daesung whined. He looks at Jiyong and Youngbae for their reactions. He know that they shouldn’t be leaving at the time like this. But Seunghyun already dragged him away toward the elevator.

 

“We’re going!” Seunghyun said and walked away with Daesung.

 

“Aish, that hyung! When he’s hungry, he would not think of others anymore!” Youngbae protested.

 

Jiyong chuckled. He totally understands. It’s not that their Seunghyun hyung never cared, he cares a lot. But when it comes to his necessity to fulfill his stomach orders, he will not thinking straight anymore.

 

 

“You don’t want to go and eat, Ji?”

 

“Nah! You go ahead. I’ll wait for him” Jiyong smiled.

 

Youngbae shooked his head. Why should he ask at the first place? Jiyong never leave. Not until he know for sure what happened to Seungri. And his bestfriend know, Jiyong treasure Seungri so much. It’s like there is a blood relation flowing between them. They are so close together. Even without it, Seungri adores Jiyong so much and Jiyong loves Seungri dearly like his own little brother. But Jiyong never like the fact that he has to share his little maknae with the others, especially to Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled over those memories. Sometime, that kid was too much to handle.

 

“I’m going okay. Tell me what happened” Youngbae said and left.

 

 

Jiyong stares blankly to the hallway. Not once he think of something other than Seungri. Too many questions been asked in his head. What happened to him? What punishment he’ll be getting? Is it going to hurt him? Sajangnim was never gentle to Seungri. What if he hurt him? While playing with the snow just now, Jiyong saw Seungri sneezed a few times and his eyes is red and puffy due to the coldness of the weather. He can tell that Seungri is already caught cold.

----------------------------------

 

The door of the president room opened. Seungri walked out with a sullen face. But he walked straight along the hallway without looking to the sides. Jiyong stand up, thought of bombarding Seungri’s with questions. But he decides to follow Seungri quietly. He keeps a distance hoping that Seungri will not realize him.

 

“Seungri goon!”

 

Jiyong heard someone calling for Seungri. He stretched his head a bit to see the caller. There at the end of the hallway is Dara waving happily toward Seungri. Jiyong saw Seungri lifted his face up to see the caller.

 

But suddenly Seungri swayed to the side like he’s gonna passed out in a second. Luckily, Jiyong is keeping a close distance with him. He run and catch Seungri from falling.

 

“Hyung..” Seungri shocked. His breathe labored. His eyes fluttered.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked. He is now literally cradling Seungri from falling to the ground.

 

“Yeah, yeah!” Seungri said, trying to be convincing as ever.

 

Jiyong look straight to Seungri’s eyes. His eyes still red and puffy like before. Jiyong runs his hand on Seungri’s face.

 

“Yah! You’re burning up!” Jiyong said. He keep pressing his hand on Seungri’s cheeks and forehead. Seungri’s skin was dry to the touch and his lips looked excessively dry as well. Seungri had a fever flush and was hot under his hand, but it was hard to tell if it was because of fever or the temperature.

 

“Pogi goonie, are you okay??” asked Dara who runs toward them. She helps Jiyong on pulling Seungri up. Jiyong hooked his arm around his maknae’s waist to support him.

 

“Pogi?” Jiyong questioned. But his question been ignored as all the sudden, Seungri’s head limped forward.

 

“Ri!” Jiyong screamed, tightened his grip around Seungri.

 

“Ahh ottoke?! He’s passed out!” Dara panicked.

 

“It’s okay, noona. I’ll bring him home.” Jiyong try to act calm. He pushed lightly Seungri’s head and placed it on his shoulder. Jiyong hold Seungri in his hug and try to move forward.

 

“Are you sure you can do this alone?” Dara asked worriedly.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay. Noona, can you help me?”

 

“What is it?” Dara asked while caressing Seungri's cheek.

 

“Can you ask Youngbae to bring back Seungri’s stuff? And ask him to bring back some food. Seungri hasn't take any meal yet for today.”

 

“Hmm okay. But are you really sure you don’t need any help?” Dara still not calm.

 

“Ahh noona don’t worry! Seungri is safe in my care.”

 

“You better be sure with it. Seungri is my dearest dongsaeng. I don’t want anything bad happened to him.”

 

“He is mine too. So you don’t have to be worried.” Jiyong smiled.

 

So Dara let it go. She helps them walk to the elevator and going down. She is now in mission to find Dong Youngbae.

----------------------------------

 

Jiyong laid Seungri on the bed and pulled off his shoes. At last, they arrive home safely after encounter so many problems. Since Seungri is partially unconscious, he can’t go on walk by himself. And it’s not going easy for Jiyong at all. The idea of lifting him up cannot be applied as Seungri is not that small and Jiyong is not that strong to carry him. He tried the fireman’s carry but halfway through he stopped because his body can’t take on the weight anymore. So Jiyong was literally dragging Seungri off from the car to the house.

 

And thank God Youngbae had told him the password for their house before. If not, he and Seungri will have to wait for Youngbae or Daesung to come home as the three of them are living together now.

 

Jiyong quietly went to the bathroom, wet a facecloth with cool water, and was back at his maknae's side within a minute. He patted the cloth lightly against the sides of Seungri's face before laying it across his forehead, hoping it would ease the pained that were now hidden beneath it.

 

"H-hy’ung…?" Seungri groaned out, keeping his eyes screwed tightly shut as awareness started coming back to him along with the intense pain in his head.

 

Jiyong placed a comforting hand over Seungri's heart, letting him know he was beside him.

"Shh… I'm right here, Ri. You're safe. Rest now."

 

 

Jiyong pulled out his cellphone and dialed the familiar number.

 

“Hey Bae, where are you?”

 

“On my way up.” Youngbae answered, short.

 

“Okay, you bring the food?”

 

“Yeah. How is he?”

 

“He isn’t doing great but he live.”

 

“Okay. Wait for me.” Jiyong hung up and flipped his phone shut. He makes his way to the kitchen. Few minutes later, Youngbae arrived with Seungri’s backpack and foods.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“In his room” Jiyong said. Youngbae walk to the room while Jiyong prepared for the food.

 

 

“SEUNGRI!!”

 

Jiyong heard Youngbae loud screamed. He runs toward the room quickly. He saw the bed is empty but he heard the painful heaves coming from the toilet. He went into the toilet and saw Youngbae is rubbing on Seungri’s back.

 

“It’s okay Ri. Let it out,” Youngbae said.

 

“Hey, hey, it’s okay.” Jiyong moved next to Seungri and rubbed soothing circles over his back.

 

Once Seungri finished, the two of them helped him back onto his feet and wrapped Seungri’s arm around their shoulders for leverage.

 

Seungri swayed again, but luckily they already by his side and quickly counteracted the tilt.

“Easy, maknae. We’ve got you.”

 

Seungri’s head hung limply for a few seconds before coming to rest against Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

They managed to get Seungri’s back into the bed. Dark circles lined the underside of Seungri's glazed eyes, and pink stood bright on his cheeks. His face was still pale, and the corners of his eyes and mouth were pinched in lines of pain.

 

 

"Ri?" Youngbae asked in quiet concern, waiting while his little maknae tried to focus his eyes on him. Seungri gave him a weak smile, which in truth looked more like a grimace.

 

"Hyung," His voice caught on the call, a harsh coughing fit following. Seungri bowed over a little, one hand pressing against his chest and the other flat against the bed. Youngbae winced at the grating coughs, watching as Seungri's face reddened the longer the fit lasted.

 

“How long have you been sick?” he asked softly.

 

“Dunno. I’m not that sick before.” Seungri closed his eyes and leaning his head back.

 

“Hey, you have to eat first,” Youngbae shakes Seungri’s body lightly.

 

“Not hungry,” Seungri mumbled. Jiyong comes in with a tray of food in his hand.

 

“Come on, Ri, let’s get you something to eat.” Jiyong said.

 

“Hyung, I’m not hungry...”

 

“I understand that,” Jiyong placed the tray at the side, and reached up to gently caressed Seungri’s cheek until he opened his eyes.

“But how long’s it been since you last ate?”

 

Seungri sighed. “I just want to sleep…”

 

“Sorry, maknae, but I can’t let you do that yet,” Seungri pouted. Jiyong smiled.

 

Seungri looked at the steaming soup in his hyung's hand, and felt his stomach churn in disgust. He turned back to Jiyong's face, then Youngbae’s, wanting to tell them that he couldn't do it, couldn't put anything in his stomach, but the resolve in the hyungs’ eyes stopped him.

 

He held out shaky hands for the bowl and flinched at the strong smell, looking down to see the swirls of grease mixed in with the yellow broth, and swallowed hard. Seungri silently prayed that his stomach would hold the soup, and lifted the spoon, knowing that nothing was going to make the hyungs back down.

 

Jiyong come over with a glass of water and a couple pills. “Alright, maknae, here you go.”

 

Seungri lifted his hand weakly and took the pills. He propped himself up to swallow them with the glass of water that Jiyong offered, and laid back down.

 

Hour later Seungri was curled on the bed; blanket tucked around him and half eaten soup next to his bed. Seungri had done his best, but when he had finally pushed the soup away, they had seen the green tint to his face and let the matter drop.

----------------------------------

 

“What happened actually?” Youngbae asked. He is sitting on the computer chair across the bed.

 

"He passed out right after he came out from Sajangnim's office." Jiyong said while on Seungri's hair. Youngbae shocked.

 

"HUH?! What happened in there?? Have you asked Sajangnim about it?" 

 

"Should I?" Jiyong turned his attention to Youngbae.

 

"Yeah, look what he did! He shouldn't be scolding him too long!" Youngbae flared. But his anger had been interrupted by Jiyong's phone.

 

"Its Hyungsuk hyung," Jiyong said after looking at the caller. He went outside the room and answered.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung."

 

"Jiyong ah, are you with Seungri? I forgot to tell you to look after him. He look sick in there just now." Yang Hyunsuk said.

 

"Yes, he is with me. What you did to him, hyung?! How hard did you scolded him?? He passed out right after he come out, hyung! I know you mad but I think that is too much!" Jiyong blew. He doesn't know where he got the courage to flare his anger like that toward the president. What he know for sure, he is angry with what happened to Seungri.

 

"He what?! Where is he now?" Hyunsuk asked worriedly.

 

"I'll bring him back home." Jiyong replied.

 

"I didn't do anything to him, Ji. I just lectured him a few then he just standing there infront of me while I was talking on the phone." Hyunsuk explained.

 

"Oh." Jiyong is totally uninterested with the explaination.

 

"Tell him I'm sorry. I didn't know that he's not feeling well."

 

"Hmm..."

 

"I allow him to skip the practice for tomorrow. Let him rest." The president hung up.

----------------------------------

 

Jiyong went back into the room and sit next to Seungri.

 

"What did he say?" Youngbae asked.

 

"He didnt know that Seungri is sick. He let him skip the practice for tomorrow." Jiyong said. He stared at Seungri who is sleeping with his facial face shows that he is in pain.

 

"I have to go. I need to do some music arrangement for the performance." Jiyong told Youngbae. He gently wiped Seungri's face. Seungri flinched from the touch. His eyes fluttered.

 

"Hey, Ri. Feeling good?" Jiyong sit back next to him. Seungri just nodded lightly.

 

"Did you want anything?"

 

"Stay," Seungri voice come out whisper.

 

"What?" Jiyong lean forward.

 

"Please stay..." Seungri begged.

 

Jiyong heart sunk. He didnt know how to respond it. No word can described the feeling he had after hearing Seungri's plead. Guilty? Sad? Touched? He feels that all.

 

Youngbae moved next to Jiyong. "Just sleepover here tonight, Ji. He needs you. I’ll ask Teddy hyung to see what can he do for the music." Youngbae whispered.

 

He then turns his gazed to the little maknae and wiped the sweat that flowing along the pale face.

"Call me if you need anything okay. Rest well." and Youngbae left.

 

Silence creep in.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong starts the conversation.

 

“Wae…”  Seungri eyes droopy.

 

“Its all my fault. If I don’t dragged you outside, then this will not be happening. Look what happened to you,”

 

“Ahh hyung, kwenchana…” Seungri close his eyes, falling asleep again.

 

“No, its not. We have performance in few days, and you’re sick…” Jiyong expressed what he feels.

 

“I’m okay, hyung. I’m happy… I can play with you all… *cough* I got to hit Sajangnim face…” Seungri try to laugh.

 

Jiyong laughed hard to the responses. He never would admit it out loud, but he missed these brotherly moments. Seungri had started to drift apart from him and the others. He had become increasingly busy. Jiyong himself is busy.  And also the others. As the result, the moments that they found themselves had is only when they are on the tour and on the stage. He knew Seungri longed for more.

 

Until then, though, he would savour these moments, even if Seungri was sick. Jiyong ran his fingers through Seungri's dark soft hair and whispered, "I've gotcha Ri. I'll always take care of you, no matter where you are." Jiyong got up off the bed and settled in the chair provided, watching and looking after Seungri for the hours ahead. Just like he always would.

 

End.

 

I am super sorry for my super late update. I just finished my midterm papers. Thank God it went well. =)

And sorry for the super long chapters. I get carried away. ^o^

 

Tell me what you think! Thankyou for reading~! ^^ <3