The fight

Snow Fight

 

December 28, 2012

 

Seungri stood at the doorway of YG’s dancing studio with a bottle of Redbull in his hand. He keeps on watching the other members from where he stands. His Seunghyun hyung and Daesung hyung at one side of the corner, laughing at God knows what. His Youngbae hyung is sitting at the back of the room playing with his phone with his Soul headphone on his ear. They just finished their first dance practice for the performance on Gayo Daejun. All the members of BigBang are in the practice room and 2NE1 in the next. He took another gulp and keep on staring.

 

 

“You all right, Ri?”

 

Seungri turned away from the door to find Jiyong behind him, placing his hand on Seungri’s left shoulder.

 

“Yeah, I was just thinking.” He continues staring into the room.

 

“About?”

 

“Us.”

 

“Huh?” Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

 

“You mean as in you and me?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yeah, hmm more like us five, Big Bang. It’s been awhile we gathered all like this, creating new dances, practicing for hours. Not rushing to go anywhere. Just like the old days, hyung.” Seungri take a deep breath.

 

Jiyong stares at him.

 

“Yah, what’s got into you?”

 

“Aniya, I’m all alright. I just missed this. Moments like this always last short, hyung, and you're not going to realize it until you are left alone in the room where you have no one to talk to, aside from the furniture and the animal figurines. I just wanna enjoy this.” Seungri explained, calmly.

 

As at just that time, Jiyong realized that Seungri is talking about himself. His own situation. The loneliness he suffered when he was living in Japan. Jiyong knows about this. He was really concern about it from the beginning when YG told him earlier this year about Seungri’s solo job in Japan. He was very hesitated about it. Who gonna take care of him? Who gonna be there with him when he has problem? Is he going to be okay living alone there? Can he cope with the job alone in Japan? All those questions kept on replaying in his mind for quite a long time.

 

But he have to let it go because he knows it is for the own good. For Seungri. But now it’s already come to an end, yet there are still times where Seungri have to go back and forth to Japan to finish the jobs that he started.

 

 

The silences between them broke off when Jiyong grabbed Seungri’s hand. “Let’s go out!”

 

“Where to, hyung?”

 

“The minimart. I want to eat ramen and drink something warm. We could catch up more stories while eating!” Jiyong is pulling Seungri's arm now.

 

"How about the practice?"

 

"Its break time anyway... Besides, the dance couch already goes back, so I'm in charge." Jiyong said and winked his right eye.

 

“But hyung, it’s freezing outside! And it's snowing heavily. I’m not going to responsible if you catch cold hyung.” Seungri whined.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be a baby Ri! We’re just going to the minimart that just next to the building. We are not going to catch cold. Come on!” Jiyong literally dragged Seungri out.

----------------------------------

 

They arrived at G25 within a few minutes. The minimart is literally just next to the YG building. They always came here when they suddenly felt hungry or just want to munch anything. They know the owner and it been told that many students want to work there just because they want to meet their idols who constantly come by to the minimart.

 

As for the idols, they just have to face that. There was a time where all the Big Bang members went down to eat ramen after their late night practice. It’s almost 4am but to their surprise there were a group of fangirls who are waiting for them all night and happened to be in the minimart with them. The fangirls start screaming, crying and start taking picture of the members. It’s a chaos. And they can’t do anything since they didn’t have their managers with them. The session went out almost an hour and they didn’t get to eat their ramen too. It can’t be help.

 

 

Seungri picked the ramen that he want and went straight to the counter. Jiyong go directly to the drink area to pick his favorite apple juice. ‘Ahh! Forget the hot drink. I can’t resist this!’ He thought.

 

He then goes to the ramen section to choose his ramen and start paying. He saw Seungri is waiting for him outside the minimart staring at the snowfall. He quickly takes his changes and goes out.

 

“Ri, what are you doing? Let’s come inside and eat.”

 

“Hyung, let just eat at the cafeteria. Its cold here and we didn’t want to drag the break time too long right?”

 

Jiyong look at Seungri with thoughtful look.

 

“Okay. Let us put the hot water first. And by the time we arrive at the cafeteria, we can  immediately eat it.” Jiyong suggested. They went into the minimart again and put in the hot water into the ramen cup and went out.

 

 

They walk toward the YG building carefully not to let the water spill. 

 

“Hyung, what color are you going to put on your hair this time?” Seungri start the conversation.

 

“Hmm… I didn’t think of it yet. Any suggestion?” Jiyong tilted his head toward Seungri.

 

“I don’t know. You’ve done with red last time. Maybe this time you go for pink? A shocking pink!” Seungri laughed at his sudden idea. Jiyong joined the laugh too.

 

“That should be-” Jiyong talking was cut off. A snowball was hitting back of his head.

 

 

“What the hell?!” He looked around and didn’t see anyone. He glared at Seungri.

 

“It wasn’t me, hyung. Really!” Seungri denied. 

 

Another snowball is flying, and it hit Seungri this time. The ramen cup in his right hand accidently slipped. Again, they looked around and saw no one. But they heard people laughing.

 

“Okay, what’s going on?” Seungri said, wiping the snow off his face with his jacket sleeve. He looked at his ramen cup with sad face. Jiyong who catched that expression, feel a sudden anger.

 

“Yah! Come out if you want to fight!” Jiyong put down his ramen cup and his apple juice and start picking up a fistful of snow. Seungri did the same.

 

While picking, another snowball is flying toward them. And this time the owner of the snowball showed himself from the hide.

 

 

“Yah hyung!!!” Its Seunghyun. Jiyong start throwing his snowball. It hit Seunghyun right on his stomach.

 

“Arghhh!” Seunghyun laughed.

 

Seungri start throwing too. But not one, not two, but he throw like three to four snowballs right toward Seunghyun. Seunghyun already laying on the ground with snows all over him.

 

“Served you right, hyung!” Seungri laughed hysterically.

 

“Yah, it’s not fair!” Seunghyun whined.

 

“Why is it not fair, you attack us first, hyung. Look what you did!” Seungri pointed to the ramen cup on the ground.

 

"That's happened when you're not inviting us together with you!" Seunghyun laughed.

 

Seungri threw a fist full of snow right towards Seunghyun face.

 

“Take that!” Seungri shouted, satisfied with what he did.

 

Jiyong give Seungri a high five and laughed out over the small victory.

 

 

Seunghyun stand up and wipe off the snows that are all over his face. He stares at the opponent members with an evil eyes, and screamed...

 

“ATTACKKK!!!”

 

All the sudden, Youngbae and Daesung come out from behind a van with snowballs in their hands. They start throwing it toward Jiyong and Seungri.

 

“Yah!!!” Jiyong shouted. He starts picking up snows again and attacks them.

 

Seungri is happily throwing the snowballs to his hyungs in the opponent groups. The smile never leave his face. He also been defending himself by hiding behind the vans parked in that area.

 

“Seungri yah! Why are you so happy?! They have ruined our food!” Jiyong vent out his frustration. He didn’t understand why Seungri is enjoying this so much even after what they did.

 

Little that Jiyong didn’t know, Seungri really love this. After months of living and working alone, this is something that he really need - playtime with his hyungs. Even they did have time together, but they spent it so much on practicing especially for the Alive tours. So did Seungri appreciate this precious time? Yes, indeed he is. 

 

 

“Ji hyung, HIDE!” Seungri called for Jiyong and pulled his arm to hide together with him behind the van.

 

 

“We can’t lose to them.” Jiyong said, panting.

 

“Don’t worry, hyung. You have me. I'm your victory.” Seungri said. Jiyong smiled.

 

"Yes, you are. Now think, how are we going to win this?"

----------------------------------

 

“Yah! Come out already!” Youngbae shouted.

 

“Yeah, come out!” Daesung too.

 

“Yah! Come out! What are you doing behind that huh? Are you making out? This is officially war! Come out!" Seunghyun added. Then Jiyong and Seungri heard the three of them laughing evilly.

 

 

But later, the laughing subsides abruptly.

 

Silence.

 

Nothing.

 

No more laughing and back talking.

 

 

“Hyung, lets attack now. I think they are already tired.” Seungri said with few snowballs in his arm, ready to attack.

 

“No, wait. I think something happened.” Jiyong pulled Seungri's hand.

 

“No, hyung. Come on!” Seungri didn’t wait. He get out from the hiding place, attack immediately toward the opponent group.

 

 

But luck is not on his side. The snowball that Seungri threw hit directly on Yang Hyunsuk's face that is walking toward their hiding place.

 

"Sajangnim!!!"

 

TBC...

 

Uhh! What will happen to Seungri? o_O

Gonna have to wait.. for now, this is it.

 

Tell me what you think! Thankyou for reading~! ^^ <3