Chapter 6

My lovely husband is my teacher

                       TCH_zps2cab0dfa.png

A/N: I am so sorry for not taking a year and a half to update this story. I was so busy with school projects, homeworks... so to cheer you guys up here are the update :)


 

Taemin POV

   As the girl said that she was minho's childhood friend i felt a slight jealous because he did not tell me at all that he have a nice beautiful girl that all men can melted in second by seen her as a friend when he was a child. So i decided to let them talked while i took a seat next to her. I took this chance to listen to their conversations.

 

   "Oppa what do you do now?.. where do you work?...have you married?" bla bla bla she asked minho too many questions that made me annoyed. Her eyes was so sparkling that even make me more annoyed.

 

    Minho noticed the changes of my moods but stayed calm. "Oh ok i'll answer your questions one by one... ehm now i am doing fine as you seen me today hahaha.. i work as an english teacher at some high school.. and my marriage status was a secret hihihi". "Oppa that was not fair.. please please please tell me your status". 

 

    Seeing her being in that attitude making me even more angry. "Hyung i want to go outside neh" i said and minho nodded as he smiled at me before went outside to get fresh air.

 

Minho POV

   "Hyung i want to go outside neh" i nodded and taemin went outside."Oppa who was that boy.. he looked like a high school boy.. was he your student?". "Yes he was a high school boy and he also my student" I cant tell her for now that taemin was the love of my life.

 

    "Sir your order has arrived.. enjoyed" the waiter that leaved with a smile." So oppa enjoy your meal.. oh before i forgot can i have your number please so that we could stay in touched" "Sure..." "So oppa i think i should leave then maybe i'll see you later and have a couple of drink we still have alot to catch on anyyeong" "Hehehe neh anyyeong" i waved at her before she dissapeared."Where was taemin :'( i have missed him already huhu"

 

No one's POV

 Meanwhile at the outside

   "Arghh i just wanted to have a nice romantic meal with my husband.. why was that his friend have to appear in this moment" taemin was half shouted in front of their car when he decided to take a fresh air. There were not much people so he can shouted.But why have he not told her about our status?? was he ashamed of us? "Aish maybe it was just my feelings" taemin then played his candy crush game when a sudden vibration on his phone. Its was a massage from minho       

 

   ~Where r you baby~

   ~I at outside..why?~

   ~I missed you~

   ~Silly you hyung hehehe we just seen each other 20 minutes ago~

   ~Huhuhu :(~

   ~Ok ok i'll make it up later at home neh?~

   ~Ok..baby lets eat our food have arrived long ago~

   ~Ok hyung :)~

  

   So taemin walked back in to the restaurant and seated infront of minho."So taemin your favourite food has arrived lets eat" They began ate their food quietly and suddenly minho asked "Taemin-ah were you mad at me just now" he said while pouting at him. "No hyung why?" "Oh it just that ever since that sena girl come to our table you have been a moody person.. may i know the reason?" "Nothing maybe i was just tired today hehehe..." or maybe i was bothered by something else.. after they finished they paid and went home.

 

   Minho decided to drive around the their neighbourhood before went home. While listening to the music on the radio taemin asked something " Minho why did'nt you just told her about our marriage... are you ashamed of being married to a boy :( " finally he had told everything that have been in his head all the time. Minho than slowed down the car and hold on taemin's hand " What are you saying of course i am not ashamed of you but it just that i was not so sure how she was gonna react after i told her this marriage thing"  "Oh i thought that you were ashamed :( " "Of course not my baby boo~" taemin blushed at the sentences " You know how to make me blush and shy" "Well that was my special ability hahaha" he then recieved a smack on his hand by taemin.

 

   As they arrived home taemin quickly walked to their shared bedroom "Taemin-ah hold on a second why you walking so fast" "I just too tired and wanted to rest and laid on my bed" and with that minho also took a chance to lay together "Oh my poor wifey i am sorry if i made you tired today.. to reduce your tiredness let me hug you" "No no no hyung i want you go to bath first you smelled terrible" he said while pinching his nose hahaha " But what if we showered together neh" "Ewwww~ no" minho laughs echoed through the house and suddenly two pillows smacked his face."Hahaha serves you hyung :P" minho pretending to cry and ran to the bathroom.Taemin then played on his mobile games but slowly fallen asleep.

 

    25 minutes later he come out from the bathroom that located infront of their bed and found an angle sleeping like a baby on the bed."He looked such a cutie.. i am lucky to marry him" "Looks like he cannot make it up tonight as he said in the massage" He decided to not woke him up and just laid beside him and cover theirselves up."Sleep well my beauty" minho then kissed his forehead and his lips.Taemin stirred a little bit and returned the kisses " Sweet dream my husband :)" and they falls asleep in each other embrace.

 

   


 

   A/N: So do you like it :) please subscribe and continue supporting me to finish this fic....