Chapter 2

My lovely husband is my teacher

Minho pov

After Taemin went to school, I walked upstairs to my bedroom to take my suitcase.I locked the front door and went to my car.I started the engine and drove to school. Today was my first day as a teacher at seoul high school  a.k.a Taemin's school.The truth was he does not know that i'll be teach him English subject so shhh,I wanted to surprised him.I was applied to be an English taecher as i'm graduated from an university in US.

 

I parked my car at the teachers parking lot,I got out of my car and went to search for the school office.As i walked along the hall,I checked my phone and suddenly bumped into someone and make his file fall on the ground.I quickly helped him picked up his file " I'm so sorry...I did not watched where i walked" "Its okay...i'm Lee Onew,called me Onew..you're the new teacher right ?Because i did not saw you in this school before " he said and reached out his hand for me.

 

I shaked his hand followed by smilling at him "I'm Minho,Choi Minho yes i'm new here..er..can you show my the way to the school office?". He smile and nodded his head "Sure because right now my schedule was free".He showed me the way to the school office and he told me that he was a mathematic teacher, he teached junior student in this school.

 

"Okay..this was the school office" he said while pointing the room.

"Oh..thank you for showing me the office" 

"you're welcome...I have to go now I have a class right after this..bye" He said and walked away

"Bye"

 

I went into the office and walked to the reception desk and asked the receptionist about my schedule."Oh..you're the new teacher,..ah..here's your schedule"The receptionist handed me the schedule to me "Thanks miss....., I looked at her nametag Sarah". She nodded her head and I leave the room.

 

"So let see what was the first class that i'm going to teach" I said to my self. "Let see..3 B..okay" then I walked again to find the class.Aish why this school were so big ​I thought. Finally i found the class,I took a breath before entering the classroom.I open the door and walked in with full of confident.

 

I noticed that the class had been silent for a few second,so I took the chance to speak up."Good morning class" the student answer and bow at me."Okay,as you all know your English teacher Mr.Park has retired from teaching...so I will replaced him as your new English taecher"I said and the students paid full attention at me."By the way,my name was Choi Minho,you can called me Minho sosaengnim"."I have introduced myself,so I also wanted you to intruduced your name to me".

 

After that I pointed at the girl that sat infront of me,"Okay,start from you girl"."My name is Natasya" she said and continued to the rest of the student.Then I noticed one boy that hide his face against the text book.So i called the boy to introduced his name,"That boy over there that sitting on the back row" I pointed at him "introduced yourself".

 

That boy stand beside his desk and look at my face.Taemin,I never thought that his class was the first class that i'll be teach today.He introduced himself "M-my name is C-choi Taemin..n-nice to meet you sir" he bowed at me and sat on his chair.I can saw the shock expression written on his face.I smile at him to calm him a bit and he returned my smile.

 

"Okay..since today was my first day,i will be given you free time..you can do what you wanted but as long as you all does not making any noises" i can see the happy expression on every students

"nae.." they shouted all in a same time.  

 

As i wrote something on my report book,my phone vibrated showed me that i have a new massage.I opened my phone and read my massage

 

From: My Taemin <3

To: Flaming hubby :)

Hyung you did not told that you will be my teacher,I was so shocked you know.....

 

I smiled and looked at him..

 

To:My Taemin <3

From:Flaming hubby :) 

Aww...I just wanted to surprised you,don't be mad at me.I was also shocked because I did not expected that your class was my first class today.

 

The ring belled which mean it was lunch time.

"Ok class,thats all for today you all can go to lunch" I said as I cleared my stuff

"Thank you,Minho sosaengnim" they said in unison and walked out of the class. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : It was a longgg chapter...i hope you like it. Oh,i just edit the first chapter i hope you also like that chapter :)