Chapter 5

My lovely husband is my teacher

  At the restaurant

 

"Here are your menu sir" said the waiter while handing the menu to Minho

"Thank you" "Taemin what would you want to eat?" asked Minho while looking at the menu."Ehmm...steak" he said cutely,"Okay you cutie" Minho pinched Taemin's cheeks.

" Your orders sir?" The waiter was holding a paper and a pen while asking at Minho who still looking for the menu

"Two steak and two juices" "Okay thank you sir..please wait for a moment for your order sir" and with that the waiter went to the kitchen.

While waiting for the food to come,Taemin took a chance to went to the toilet."Hyung can I go to the toilet?" "Okay baby"

 

Taemin pov

 

"Hyung can I go to the toilet?" I asked Minho who was in the middle playing with his phone."Okay baby"

When I walked to the toilet,I bumped into a female.She immediately apologized to me and went to her seat.When I went to my table, I spotted a female sat on my seat and was talking to Minho.

"I'm sorry you is sitting on my seat and do you know Minho?" then she looked back and stared at me "Oh you the boy that I bump just now,I'm sorry  and I know Minho he is my childhood friend.

 

Minho pov

 

When Taemin went to the toilet I continued played games on my phone. Then I felt someone touched my shoulder.I looked at the person and notices the person was female.

"Are you Minho,Choi Minho?" she asked me. It take me a few second in my head to remember the person."You don't reconized me,I'm Sena,Park Sena"

Sena,Park Sena..."Oh Sena the cubby little girl?" "Thats right oppa but I'm not cubby anymore look now I'm beautiful" she said while twisting around.

"Yeah yeah...come sit down so what are you doing now?" I asked while dringking a glass of water,"I'm working as a model,oppa are you here alone?" before I answered her question I spotted Taemin walked to the table.

"No I'm not alone, I come with ~"

"I'm sorry you is sitting on my seat and do you know Minho?"

 

 

 

___________________

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the short and boring update..for those who are asking for a little drama in these story, I have inserted some drama. I hope you enjoy and please comment for this chapter....