Chapter 1

My lovely husband is my teacher

Ringggggggg ringggggggg

Taemin POV

 

I wake up in the morning at the sound of the ringing clock.I turn a round to face my lovely husband,i stared at his handsome face.I get to stare at his face features.

 

"Am i that handsome?"said my lovely husband.I jump a little at the sudden voice "i thought you're sleeping?"

"i'am but your starring at my face woke my up..." I gigle at his santences.

"what was the time now taemin-ah?"he said while yawning.I turn to the night stand to see the clock "7 a.m minho hyung".

"Its still early,let sleep again" he said as he hug me shushed me to sleep.

I tried my best to unwrap his embrace  "hyung i have to go to school remember?"

 

I got of the bed at walk to the bathroom to take a shower.Half an hour later,i came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist.I spotted my husband sleeping soundly on our bed.I went to his side of the bed and patted his "hyung palli woke up its getting late for you to go to work"  i managed to make him get out of the bed and pushed him to the bathroom. 

 

I went to the closet to find my school uniform.then,I walked downstairs to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.I decided to make some pancakes, hot cup of coffee for hyung and banana milk for me .As i cooked the pancakes a pair of arm suddenly sneak into my waist.I jump a little to the sudden action.

 

"hyung you scared me" i pout while i make the pancake

"ah.. mianhae" he said while kissing my cheek.I turn around to see he in his suit

 

"wow hyung you looked so handsomee..." i said in amazed by his look

"I know...so what were you making ?It smelled so good.." He backhuged me and put his chin on my shoulder 

"Ehm..i'm making  pancakes with some syrup and a hot coffee for you" he just hum at my answer

"You could watch the tv while waiting for me finished this"i said while putting the last pancake batter into the frying pan 

"...ok" he went to the living room and sat on the couch while watched morning programs.

 

A few minutes later i shouted " hyung breakfast was ready..",i put his food and drink on the table.I saw he turn off the tv and walked from the living room to the kitchen.Minho hyung deliciously munched his breakfast while i just stared at him ate his breakfast.He relised at my stares and asked me "taemin-ah why you look at me like that?is there something on my face?".I shook my head and smiled at him "no,i just thought it was already a year since we married.Times sure passed very fast right hyung?". He also smiled at me " yeah you right.." and continued eating.

 

I look up to see the clock at the wall and the clock shows the time was already 8 a.m.I quickly finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink.I ran to the living room to get my school bag.Minho hyung get up from his sitting place and went to the living room.

 

"taemin-ah do you want me to send you to school?"

"no thanks hyung,i just go there by bus"

"alright then" I went to hyung and huged him.He placed a kiss on my lips and bid me goodbye.

i waved my hand at him and get on the bus to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: What do you think? I decided to edit a few words in the chapter.... I hope you enjoy