Chapter 3

My lovely husband is my teacher

A/N : Sorry for the late update..I have to finish tons of homework.I hope you enjoy the new chapter :)

 

 

Taemin POV

I arrived at the school and spotted key umma talking with someone under the tree,I bet it's jonghyun hyung.I walked to them and waved "Good morning umma,morning hyung".Umma and jonghyun hyung noticed me "Ohh..morning taebaby" "Morning Taemin-ah,key yeobo i have to go to the class...bye".Before jonghyun hyung went to the class,he pecked umma's lips whispered something in his left ear that makes him blushed.

 

"So taebaby,how was your morning?" he asked me while putting his hand on my shoulder."Ehm...ok" I said and we walked to our lockers.Key was my classmate,we were bestfriend since we're baby.We grew up together and studied in the same school since kindergarden.Because of his 'umma' attitudes and loved to nag,I decided to called him key umma.Only key umma and jonghyun hyung knows I'm a married student.

 

"Taebaby,what was your first period?" he said while I checked my schedule."Let me see..English,what yours umma?"."Same with you,lets go before the bell rings" he take my hand and we walked together to our class.In our way to the class,a teacher asked me and umma to carry the file to the teacher's room.

 

After we helped the teacher,I spotted Onew sosaengnim walking from the direction of the school office while holding his files."Good morning sosaengnim.." I bowed at him."Ohh..good morning taemin and you to kibum".The school bell rang and we quickly ran to the class.I take my seat besides umma at the back row in the class.

 

Some girls approached me and asked "Taemin-ah,do you know there are a new English teacher in our class?".I shaked my head "I don't know".She said that the new male teacher was handsome and hot.I turned my head to key umma and saw him texting jonghyun hyung."Umma do you know who's the new English teacher?" he turned to me and smiled "I don't know taebaby, we'll just wait and see..".I pulled my text book out of my bag and put it on the desk.I decided to look out of the window while waiting for the teacher.

 

Then,the class door opened and the new teacher walked in."Good morning class" he said while the student bowed at him.Why is that voice so familiar to me i thought while still looking out the window."Okay,as you all know your English teacher Mr.Park has retired from teaching...so I will replaced him as your new English teacher" he said.I looked at him and my eyes widen "By the way,my name was Choi Minho,you can called me Minho sosaengnim".Omg I knew I've heard that voice somewhere,he once me that he was applied to be a new teacher but didn't say that he was MY teacher, I quickly cover my face with the textbook.

 

 

"I have introduced myself,so I also wanted you to intruduced your name to me" I was panicked in my seat."Okay,start from you girl" ,"My name is Natasya".As the name introduction continues,I can feel my hand sweated.Suddenly he said "That boy over there that sitting on the back row" he pointed at me,I turned to umma and whisper me? umma nodded his head."Introduced yourself",I gathered all of my courage and stand up.I face him "M-my name is C-choi Taemin..n-nice to meet you sir" I bowed at him and sat down. 

 

I can see the shock expression on his face and he managed to hide it while smile at me."Okay..since today was my first day,i will be given you free time..you can do what you wanted but as long as you all does not making any noises".I looked up and saw minho wroted on his report book,I decided to text him and asked him

 

To: Flaming hubby :)

From: My Taemin <3

Hyung you did not told that you will be my teacher,I was so shocked you know.....

 

He smiled at me and after few second my phone vibrated

 

 

To: My Taemin <3

From:Flaming hubby :) 

Aww...I just wanted to surprised you,don't be mad at me.I was also shocked because I did not expected that your class was my first class today.

 

Before I got to reply his texts,the schoolbell rang means it was lunch time

 

"Ok class,thats all for today you all can go to lunch"

"Thank you,Minho sosaengnim"

 

Me and key umma went to the school canteen together,while we walking he asked me 

"Taebaby,I was shock to know that your husband was our teacher"

"yeah..me too " 

"He didn't told you?"

"No,I did text him in the class and ask why..he said he wanted to surprise me"

"Ohh..."

We arrived at the canteen and found jonghyun hyung waving at us.

 

 

 

 

     

 

A/N: I think the new chapter is a little boring...but i hope you like it.