Time Machine

The Story of Us

Minho held Sulli's hand, and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing to my sister?" scolded V.

"It's ok, sis, he was just being nice." said Sulli, defending Minho.

Oh my god, thought Khun, Minho Choi you sneaky...

Well, you got a plan.

So do I.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(3mnoths later)

To those who knows nothing, Minho and Sulli have started dating. Ever since Sulli was discharged from the hospital, Minho has been taking care of Sulli like a mother taking care of her baby. He searched for nuts in the food, remind her to take her medicine, and taught her how to play basketball. He even gave her a nickname: Sulbaby.

"Hey, Sulli, throw!" directed Minho. Sulli aimed for the hoop and--dunk! The ball went in.

"Woohoo!!" the two hugged each other.

V smiled at the scene.

That's good, thought V, my baby sister is taken care of.

===================================================================================================

Victoria was sitting at the porch reading a book when Nichkhun tapped her shoulder.

"V?" said Khun.

"Yeah?" 

"I need to tell you something."

"ok..."

Nichkhun took deep breath.

"I'm leaving soon."

"What?"

V looked at Nichkhun in shock.

"You can't leave." said V.

Nichkhun showed her a letter sent from Thailand:

  " Dear Nichkhun, 

                For the past half year you stayed in America, you survived homesickness, and I'm sure you made many friends. But you can come home soon. You have about another half year in America, then you can come home and attend the boarding school you've always wanted to go. We all miss you very much.

                                                                                                      Love,

                                                                                                                Dad.

"Well." said V."You got another half year, huh?"

Khun nodded.

"Then let's make it count."

======================================================================================================

(1 month later)

"Yah, Nichkhun!" called V. "Come on, let's go!"

It'd a hot summer day, and Nichkhun was taking V out for a ride in his bike.

"Where are you two going?" asked Minho, interested in their little event.

"We're going biking and we're gonna go picnicking." said V.

"Like a date?" asked Minho, looking crestfallen.

"Um, just, uh, you know, hanging out." said V, blushing.

"OH." said Minho, then he left.

Nichkhun came out the front door, carrying a picnic basket. "Let's hit the road!"

They rode past tons of stores, occasionally stopping at some of them; they went uphill and downhill; at last they reached the river bank.

"Whew, that was fun!" said V, smiling happily. She looked up at the sun, looking more gorgeous than ever.

"You're pretty, V." said Khun.

"No, I'm not." said V. They ate the food and started talking about the future.

"What do you want to do when you grow up, V?" asked Nichkhun.

"Dance. Be a dancer. Be a famous dancer. Be a famous dancer and dance for the people I love." replied V.

"And that would be...?"

"My mom, and my dad, and Sulli, and..."

"And...?"

"My best friend, Nichkhun." She smiled at him.

"Friend, huh?"

"The best."

"Do you want to get married?"

"OF COURSE!"

"With who?"

"Someone I can trust, and someone who understnads me, who can be a friend when I need one to talk to, a husband when I need one to lean on, a person who I can always count on."

"Am I that person?" 

V tilted her head back and chuckled. "Maybe."

"I'll be that person for you, V." said Nichkhun.

V looked at Nichkhun, smiling. Then she lost the smile when she saw how serious Nichkhun was.

"You mean it?"

"I'll marry you one day, V, I will."

Silence.

-

-

-

-

-

"Don't." said V, looking down.

"Why?"

"I'm not good enough for you."

Nichkhun was shocked. "Good enough for me? You're too good for me, you don't know how wonderful you are."

"Do you know my story, Khun?" whispered V.

"No...."

"I was a rich girl, I can have everything I wanted, my daddy would buy it for me. I was a spoiled little brat. When my father's business broke down, I. Got. Nothing. They sent me away for a better future. I haven't heard from them for years, let alone seen them. I wanted to be Cinderella, I wished that the clock would never strike 12, so I could be a princess. But no, the clocked has striked, and here I am. My prince is going away, leaving no glass slippers behind, because he's going to find out that deep inside of me, I'm not a princess. I am nothing. I have no one else."

Nichkhun leaned towards Victoria and kissed her. He felt her tears stroll down her cheek and he wiped them away. He pulled apart and whispered in her ears: "I'm not gonna leave you."

To be continued....

=================================================================================================

COmment and subscribe^^