Falling for You

The Story of Us

Gabby's Home

10:00 PM

"Abba~~!!" cried Nichkhun. Nichkhun's father unloaded Nichkhun's luggages and crouched in front of him.

"I don't to want to be here!!" cried Nichkhun. Tears strolled down his face.

"Khun-ah, look at this as an early life experience." said Nichkhun's father. "Everyone faces departure, but you faced it at a young age."

The conversation paused due to Nichkhun's endless sniffing.

"I'll pick you up when it's time, okay?" asked Nichkhun's father. Nichkhun nodded. "Be a good boy. Make me proud."

His father went inside his car and left.

Nichkhun rang the doorbell.  A fat lady with a huge smile came to the door and greeted him. "Ah! You must be Nichkhun!"said the lady. "I'm Gabby, I'll be your foster mom 'til your daddy comes to pick you up. You'll make a  lot of friends here with the other foster kids."

NIchkhun nodded. Then a shriek came from down the hall, and a crying fit followed.

"Oh I better go clean that up." said Gabby. "Let me find someone to show you to your room." She turned her head and yelled towards the stairs. "Victoria!"

A girl about Nichkhun's age appeared at the stairs. She hopped down the stairs in a graceful way. Wow, Nichkhun thought, she's so pretty.

"Victoria, honey, why don't you be a dear and show Nichkhun his room?" asked Gabby. Then she left without hearing Victoria's respond and hurried down the hall to clean up the mess.

"Follow me." said Victoria, gesturing Nichkhun to follow her. They went up the stairs which creaked whenever they take a step, creeping Nichkhun out but obviously doesn't bother Victoria.

They went down a hall of rooms, and Victoria pointed to one of them and said:"Here you go." and she entered the room next to it, leaving Nickkhun confused. All Nichkhun could think was: I'm so lucky to have a room next to the prettiest girl.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Nichkhun's room

11:30 PM

Nichkhun couldn't fall asleep that night. Every move he makes, the bed will creak. And then there's the noise outside: a weird sound that keeps edging closer to his room. He sat up straight in his bed. He got up and took an encyclopedia from the bookshelf. Whatever monster was out there, he's going to attack.

He opened the door and peeked outside. And he saw what he thought was a monster.

A beautiful girl dancing like an angel, twirling, jumping,...... Victoria. She looks so mesmerized in her dancing she didn't even notice Nichkhun was staring at her. Nichkhun was so caught up in her dancing he forgot his purpose. He dropped the encyclopedia wiht a loud boom.

Victoria stopped dancing abruptly and turned towards the noise. "What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I-I-I-, I didn't-" stuttered Nichkhun.

Victoria buried her face in her hands. "It's ok," she said. "Go back to your room."

Nichkhun did what she said, and reluctantly went back to his room. "I think you're pretty." he blurted out before she entered her room.  

Victoria stopped. She laughed and said, "Well, thank you. Good Night~"

That was the day Nichkhun fell head over heels for her, and he knows that she's the one.