Electric Shock

The Story of Us

Sulli picked up her favorite doll from her bed and whispered to it: "Mommy loves you so much, you are lucky to have mommy." She kissed her doll and put it back on her bed. She looked around her room and felt a dizziness went through her head... Yes, she thought, I am so unlucky.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic knocked on Sulli's door. "Sulli, time for breakfast." No respond. "Sulli!! Do you hear me?" She knocked again. "Sulli, don't make me count to three. 1,..." No respond."2,....3!" Vic kicked the door open. She made a loud shriek.

Sulli was lying on the floor with blood on the corner of . 

Nichkhun heard the scream and ran out of his room. "What happened?" he asked. 

"Call 911!" shouted Vic."Call Gabby!"

Minho heard the noise and immediately ran into Sulli's room. "I got this, Vic." He picked Sulli up and they all went downstairs. The ambulance has already arrived and all the kids were crowding at the door.

"Stay back, kids!" yelled Gabby. "Victoria, come with me." Vic stepped out of the crowd and went into the ambulance with Sulli.

"I can go too!" Khun and Minho yelled at the same time.

"Fine, both of you come." said Gabby. The ambulance sped off. The paramedics did CPR on Sulli, saying a bunch of medical terms that none of them understands. 

"Sulli, hang on, hang on..." cried Vic. Tears were streaming down. Nichkhun patted Vic on the shoulder and said: "She'll be fine, she'll be fine..." He looked up and saw Minho glaring at him, and since Minho wasn't sitting on the same side as he was(the side Vic is on), he couldn't do anything.

They arrived at the hospital. Doctors came out of the building, asking a bunch of questions, and they led them into the ER while the try to save Sulli.

"She need surgery, book me an OR(operation room)." a doctor said. They pushed Sulli's bed away.

"Where is she going?" asked Vic. "Where are you taking her?" She tries to run toward Sulli but Nichkhun pulled her back. 

"She's going to be all right, Vic." said Khun. "Don't worry. Let's go sit in the waiting room."

"How about I go with Gabby and check on how she's doing?" offered Minho. Then he sprinted off to follow Gabby.

They sat in the waiting room for hours, and eventually Vic fell asleep. Her head leaned towards Nichkhun's shoulders. Nichkhun felt himself blush. He looked at Vic. She looked so...relieved, like she trusts him to make her safe. "I will make you safe, Victoria, no matter what happens, I will always be there for you, I promise." said Nichkhun. Both of them fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, both of you." said Minho. 

They both woke up. Vic opened her eyes and found her head resting on Nichkhun's shoulder. She blushed, feeling shy. A feeling that she hasn't felt in a long time.

They got up and Minho took them to Sulli's room. When they entered, Nichkhun saw Minho tense a little. Strange, he thought, why is he getting nervous around Sulli? I thought he liked Victoria. 

"Sis..." said Sulli. Vic ran to her side in a flash. "Oh my god, Sulli...,are you ok?"

"She's fine." said Gabby. "Apparently, she's allergic to nuts. And she ate all the walnut cookies last night. Lord knows why she didn't tell me that."

"I didn't know it myself." said Sulli. "Last night was the first time I've ever eaten nuts."

"Well, I sure hope the insurance company pay for this 'cause I ain't got enough money to pay for all this."

All the kids looked at Gabby in shock. 

"What?" asked Gabby. "I got 4 more kids to take care of back home. I ain't staying here all the time."

"How could you do this?" demanded Vic.

"Honey, I'll file for a low income family allowance, and we can pay this thing off, we'll be outta her as soon as we can. I think I'm mercy enough."

Gabby left the room, leaving them in shock. Vic sat down on the chair beside Sulli's bed and told Sulli to get some rest. After Sulli fell asleep, she held Sulli's hand and stayed on watch.

"I'll take it over from here, Vics." said Minho. He took Sulli's hand from Vic. "You guys can go downstairs and get something to eat."

He's doing it again, thought Khun. But he and Vic went downstairs anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think Sulli will be ok?" asked Vic. They were sitting in the food court inside of the hospital. Since the only money they have were Nichkhun's $10 and Vic's $5, they bought a cup of yogurt and shared the meal.

"She'll be fine, V." said Nichkhun.

"V?" asked Vic.

"You don't like that?" 

"Yes, I do. It's better than Vicky or Vics."

"Oh."

Silence.

"Can I ask you something?" asked V.

"Sure."

"DO you think Minho has a crush on Sulli?"

"What?!"

"I know it's crazy, but, they way he volunteered to check on her, holding her hand..."

"I think he does." Khun blurted out instantly, and regretted it the next second.

"Well then, that's great."

"Why?"

"So I won't have to worry Sulli not being taken care of." She smiled at Nichkhun.

Zzzzzz!!! a bolt went through Nichkhun. He leaned over and kissed V on the lips.

To his surprise, V kissed back.

They parted, and both of them stared into each other's eyes. "So you did mean it when you say you like me?" asked V.

"Well, did you?"

"I..., don't know."

"I do. I really like you, V."

Silence.

"Don't say that." said V. "No one likes me." she whispered.

"I guess I'm 'no one', then."

"Let's just finish our food and go back."

They finished the rest of the yogurt in silence and went back to Sulli's room. 

They saw somthing they blew everyone's mind.

Like an Electric Shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....what do you think??

Who are you shocked by?

V, Khun, Minho, Sulli, or even Gabby?

Another long chapter...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate to break the new to you guys....... 

My winter vacation is almost over!

Which means I might not be able to update><

And my test is coming up...

But I will still update whenever I can!!

Thanks to all those who supported my fanfic~

You are my motivation to keep writing^^

 

At last,REMEMBER!!

Comment and Subscribe:")