Sister

The Story of Us

Victoria heard someone call her name, but when she turned around, no one was around...

"Hello?? Is anybody here?" she asked loudly, but the only reply she heard was her echo. She sat down on the floor and curled her knees up to her chest. She looked around the hollow place, completely terrified.

"Victoria...." said a voice. "My sister...."

"I don't have any sisters!" said Victoria, her voice shaking horribly. "Who are you?"

"You just don't know it, my sister." the voice replied. "But you will soon...."

"What? What the--" said Victoria. But before she can react, she's pulled into a deep hole....

 

"AH!" shouted Vic. She woke up with a start, beads of sweats rolling down her forehead. "It's just a dream..." she muttered. She got up from her bed and cleaned herself up. She opened the door and saw Khun standing outside with worried eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asked. "I thought I heard you yell."

"I'm fine." she replied, "Thanks anyway." Strange, thought Vic, why does his concern makes me feel so happy? She walked past Khun and heard someone call her name downstairs. It was Gabby.

"Victoria!" shouted Gabby."Come down here and show Sulli her room, will you dear?" Beside Gabby stood a girl, about 9 years old, perhaps.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She crept out behind Gabby, and held her hands to Victoria. "Hello!! My English not so good, but my Chinese good." said the girl. "Me Sulli." she pointed to herself.

"I'm Victoria." said Vic. She led Sulli up the stairs and showed her to her room, the room across from hers. She was about to go downstairs again for breakfast when Sulli called her. "Hey! You no show me here?"

Victoria spoke in Chinese: "It's time for breakfast and I'm hungry, so I'm going downstairs to eat."

Sulli replied in Chinese: " But what about me?"

Minho stepped out of nowhere and said: 'Hey, Vic, why don't you go down for breakfast and I'll show this newbie around?"

Victoria looked awkwardly at Minho. "Umm, sure." She walked downstairs for breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic sneaked to the backyard and pretended to be watering the flowers when yes, she is sneaking out to dance.

She made a spin and saw Sulli standing there watching her. "Ooh, pretty! Can you teach me?" said Sulli in Chinese.

"NO." Vic replied instantly in Chinese. "Stay away from me."

"You know, my first foster mom told me that if I'm nice to people, they would be nice to me."

"Well, clearly your mom is lying."

"I don't think so. I think you're the only person that's mean to me. And it doesn't make any sense."

"Why doesn't it makes sense?"

"Because you are my sister."

Vic sighed and turned to look Sulli in the eyes. "Look, just because we speak the same language, doesn't make us sisters."

"I also know that you've been learning dance for 8 years before you were sent here."

"What?" Vic's eyes widened.

"My name is Sulli Song, your sister."

Vic shook her head." I don't have a sister. I'm the only child." Vic looked shocked.

"Do you know why they set me up for adoption? Because they only wanted one baby." said Sulli.

"Who?" asked Vic.

"Our parents." replied Sulli. "Of course, you wouldn't know because you were on a vacation with Dad in Korea when mom had me. They discussed about me and decided to send me to get adopted.

  "When I heard their business broke and they sent you to America, I hacked into the computer(long story, don't ask, it's an orphan thing), I followed you here. Took me forever to get to the right one."

"So you're really my sister?" asked Vic.

Sulli handed Vic a birth certificate. Vic looked it up and looked at Sulli. "So, Sulli, guess you have to call me 'jie jie'(Chinese for "older sister")." said Vic, they looked at each other and smlied.

 

While all this was happening, 2 pairs of eyes were watching them from different windows...............

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The longest Chapter yet~~

Please comment your suggestions below and subscribe^^

 

Question:

What do you wish to happen to Sulli??

Comment your ideas!!

:")